My Immortal

My Immortal

A Chapter by Avangeline. D
"

by Evanescence (rock version)

"

When I listen to this song I see a girl crying at her lover's grave. He died in war, the girl sits there with a rose in her hand, singing this song. Her lover's presence is always with her and its making her depressed. While she's sitting there, she see's the memories they had together. Him protecting her, hugging her, kissing her. Their dates, every day together she remembers. She traces the grave stone patterns with her hands while remembering when they meet. She stares at the picture leaning on his grave stone. When the music goes quiet it starts to build up louder, that's when his ghost comes back at puts his hand on her shoulder. She turns around and he grabs her, bringing her into the air with his angel wings. She's frightened at first when he drops her purposely then catches her, they fly around and she feels full and happy again. They fly around the town, but when the music gets quiet again, he sets her back on the ground by the grave and starts to float back up into the sky, as she watches the clouds break with light and he vanishes. She collapses to the ground and places the flower in front of his picture.

 

 

 

That's what I see. Leave you comments.



© 2013 Avangeline. D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have a very imaginative mind and I like that. I also really love this song

Posted 10 Years Ago


I freaking love this song!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I haven't listened to this song yet but now I want to.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Avangeline

10 Years Ago

You should listen to it. Its a beautiful song.
Hypnos

10 Years Ago

I plan to now.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 12, 2013
Last Updated on October 12, 2013


Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D