"Chemistry basics," chimea.

"Chemistry basics," chimea.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is the absolute basics of something I love and hold dear.

"
The science of chemistry, this is the scariest thing a child can go through! When they present you wit that table and then your eyes pop out your head, you know what I mean? What they are not telling you is that there is a song to remember all the elements in order, with a matching proton to the number to the order, which shows the electron count too, mind you. This is the fundamentals, first learn the song and the numbers, yes?
Then, from my notes elsewhere on the net;
"If you want to find the mass of an element, and you are writing a multiple choice test, as, with the focus of chemistry tests being based on multiple choice with weights and mass of elements, there is a simple 'formula' that anyone with basic grade six maths can learn. If you find you need to find the weight without a multiple choice option, you obviously have the option of opening a text book, yes? So, on with the test scheme! This follows that every entry of weight is nearly doubled based on the atomic number or number of protons. There is little to choose from on these tests. If it is based on areal quantity, then it will be easily identified with this doubling of atomic number, yes? The rare exceptions come within range anyway. There might be a fluctuation of one or two here or there, and, on the test, the numbers after the decimal are easily ignored." ~ Myself.

Likening the elements to things in your household or that you know of is easy, of course, and, that means you will understand what they do with minimal common sense.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Chemistry for grades of lower school, who can now learn it at the age of eleven, I reckon?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on August 15, 2018
Last Updated on August 15, 2018
Tags: Chemistry basics, education, how to, Venus, Venetian.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing