"Electronics," ilektrologias.

"Electronics," ilektrologias.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

Basics of electronics.

"
The way to learn how circuits work is easy, it either goes on or off! This is where we need to observe that with electronics, it is only a circuit board of lots of on or off switches, okay?
The ways to make them do stuff is with electromagnetism, or, electricity. The wires carry current to the parts, that will use the current to circulate the device, and, then the protons will be carried with them, through attractive forces, where they supply massive exchanges of physical force.
The path ways are controlled by the wires taking current to the devices, and the devices going on or off and moving if necessary. This is called the bus. The bus carry the charges, and the charges carry information of density - there is that word again!
With radios and cell phones, the charge is carried over the air waves as a clear signal. The less dense the signal, the easier it is to travel, of course. These carry a signal that infers density to the device and then the device does it's thing, for example, a speaker of a computer has a little hammer that hits it to make a noise, okay?
With telephones, you merely need to observe that the line carries the charge. This is where the line will carry the waves - ah, the wave model;
With the wave model, the waves are carried through, density and waves... see how this all works together?
This is the absolute foundations for electrical engineering, if you do not understand an equation, ask your teacher to show you how it works in a picture, then you will understand, okay?


© 2018 Brett Nortje


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on August 15, 2018
Last Updated on August 15, 2018
Tags: Electronics, electrical engineering, Venus, Venetian.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing