"Finance," chrimata.

"Finance," chrimata.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is a summary of my economics, marketing and finance skills. The stuff they teach in high school could do with some work!

"
The way to approach money is simple, there is a need or desire, want in together words, and there is a supply. Without supply, there remains a need. The needs may be satisfied if the supply is dormant, of course. This means that if someone wants it, they pay money to get, it, get it for free, or work for it.
Early on, there was barter. With banking came the idea of using something everyone wanted, gold, for jewelry, as a common chip. Then, the banks made the money work, acquiring credit, as I learned, by lending money out. You see, if you have [X], and you use the surety of [X] to lend out [X], you are owed [X] and that is all. If you have a asset, you may lend [X] as surety and keep [X] on your portfolio, okay? The banks realize this, and, use it all the time, of course. That is how money grows.
Then, there is the idea of investment. This is where you put money into the business to see it grow. You retain the business, but it grows regarding the amount of workers or stock they supply. Indeed, if they were to buy more components, they could make more products or deliver more services, and, that means that they will be able to satisfy more clients or customers, of course. This means they will prosper and grow to a higher level, of course.
With orders, you need to send samples. This is where the order for the service or product, the need or where the client wants the thing, is satisfied, so if the barter cam be handled, the deal can be sealed, of course.
Too many people do not realize they can muscle in on the market too. This si where you only need to find a weak market, and, find a way to make something that people take for granted to them, as they will overlook it and look to 'the end user goods.' Buying into or starting a rival to something big is not always a good idea though, as there is something called brand power where they will ignore the new kid on the block and go for something with a brand they recognize. This means you need to find your way with beating the price somehow, or, advertising. capturing captive markets, like, as I am writing this, 'matches,' would be a good idea. This would be where you bring a rival to something that people are tired of, like a new party to a old party system where everyone is complaining, of course.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Basics of money and banking, marketing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on August 15, 2018
Last Updated on August 15, 2018
Tags: Finance, money, economics, Venus, Venetian.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing