"Biology." viologia.

"Biology." viologia.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

Basics of biology, leading, with chemistry, to medicine, also something I understand...

"
Biology has a lot to learn, hey? The right way to learn it at present is to learn each organ and cell individually, but, I have blanket termed the whole body for the sake of simplicity, from lower grades, to college course work after getting your degrees and then specializing, of course, and it is all laid bear here for you!
The body is not made of organs. It is made of nerves - it merely reacts. Take any organ and observe what it does - due to it's density, it reacts more if it is less dense, yes? Your lungs are less dense than your bones, so, they react more, yes? The lungs, for example, will feel the sensation of the air and gases on coming to them through the throat, and, the mouth, and simply expand, reacting naturally to the chemicals in the air, where the air fills them and they exchange with the membranes, less dense than the outside of the lungs. This is where smaller nerves suck in the gases from the bigger organ of the lungs, as together one stick is strong, and, divided many sticks are stronger, yes? Same logic, the little nerves make one bug lung, and, these little nerves, divided, are there to take the air in as they are super sensitive!
So, the body is merely a network of nerves. What holds the body together is a reaction I call, "BioEarthing." This is where the skin keeps, as it is very small, all the little nerves together, and, this leads to a earthing process where the skin, a membrane of smaller cells, keeps all your blood from falling out, okay? This blood in turn keeps the cells together, as they are less dense than the blood, which is tightly packed for compression because it is carrying many smaller cells and stuff, that all make like a lung to little membrane scenario or system, if you will?
Now, the nerves merely react, if you believe in "determinism" or 'fate' to stimuli. This is where you merely have your nerves seek fuels, and, that makes them surge towards them, with opposites attract theory, yes? This is where they will seek the fuels, and, the body functions because it seeks these fuels. This is why it has come together, through evolution and looking for fuels as a community, and, that leads to us emotionally understanding charges of sensations, as, these are energies that are understood, electrically, by the sensory intake of the brain, that is also a big squishy dense nerve!


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Expert tips, hey?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on August 15, 2018
Last Updated on August 15, 2018
Tags: Biology, education, Venus, Venetian.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing