ch.3 the fallen one

ch.3 the fallen one

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon
"

the main villain 'the fallen one' proclaims a challenge.

"
                                                     CH.3  "the fallen one"
      The darkness covers the neighborhood freezing time for the normal humans in their sleep. Reyna began to see images, horrifying images that she kept buried deep in her soul. her eyeliner began to run with her tears. "please daddy don'y touch me there i'll be a good girl'"she said as if a chills personality formed through her. this image from when she was only six years of age. she felt a hand touch her shoulder and sh snapped back to reality.
     Show pulled her switch blade lashing at a familiar face. "You're Michael... have you been following me? she said anger. "yes, but i am also the one the broke you a way from Nefferus the lord of despair grasp as well." i answered. the dry wall and glass was shifting in a ominous form. it was a tall building with two towers that stood as sky scrapers and the main building was half that large. claws made of dry wall an nails made of glass emerged from the towers and a strange head emerged from the main building the glass and dust fill to the floor, lastly the eyes shines a blood red like a phantoms. this creature began to speak but his voice was distorted. it sounded like twenty voices speaking at the same time. she looked up i'm awe rather than fear. "what am i witnessing write now?" she asked me.
     "as i said before that is Nefferus the lord or rather the tower of despair. he is responsible fro those images rushing through you like warp speed. the one that affected you the most manifested itself at the time it happened. making the trauma create a alternate personality temperate, " she looked at him dumb founded. "Arcanus is not a name... it's a title. i am an arc angel. our species name is Angelo our rank is Arcanus. 
     "damn arc angel. i will destroy you general of our ultimate . i will drag you to the ninth level of hell my self." said the demonic behemoth currently integrated in the large building. Michael glared at him as flames the color of a prism danced. Michael swung this strange flame. the flame incinerated the giant demon. it fell in the shadows. 
     a strange figure appeared, he had peach skin and blood rd eyes. and held a casual smile. he war black skinny denim jeans, a black silk button up shirt, with the top three unbuttoned, long blank hair that goes to his mid-back, h was slim but cut at the same time. Reyna began walking as if she was under a spell. i had to stop her, so put my hand in front of her. "don't be fooled... he is the fallen one," she came to. 
     "hello miss, Reyes... i'm very interested in you. do you know what you are?" asked the fallen one. "don't do this brother." i called out. "you are a human amplifier. you channel astral and celestial energy... in other words you channel negative and positive energy. simply if you give in to your desires the world will be in eternal darkness and beautiful chaos. but if you follow the light it will be everlasting utopia. don't gt m wrong i will push to your braking point as i did with job. so i challenge you Michael. which one of us will be victorious. and the fallen one dissipates in the shadows.       
          


© 2013 C.A.Jordon


Author's Note

C.A.Jordon
you know what to do.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on May 31, 2013
Last Updated on September 6, 2013


Author

C.A.Jordon
C.A.Jordon

Barstow, CA



About
Hey,everyone... i've reading over my stories and jesus my grammer is terrible. I am going to go over them and do lot of editing. so i apologize, i just so into my stories I forget the basics. I am now.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon