Ch 4. Gabe the herald

Ch 4. Gabe the herald

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon
"

A new Arcanus Angelo is itroduced

"
                                                     Ch. 4: Gabe the minstrel
     The previous night was freshly on Reyna's mind. she didn't understand what was going on. she wondered if she was hallucinating because of her work schedule, or maybe it was just a bad dream . "i have no time to think about this right now," she said abruptly. she was in her small apartment. she went to her refrigerator only to see all the dirty dishes. "That's right i haven't cleaned since i caught him with that bimbo.
     she went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. all she saw was what everyone else saw. She was disgusting to look at, she always put a new piercing. her dark make had the same function. her eyeliner began to run down her cheek. sh pulled out a door where there were a couple of female products and a razor blade. she removed her cloth brace's where she hid scars mixed with scabs from the times that Duane would be gone hours on out. 
     she pulled out her razor and held it to her arm horizontally to her wrist. but than she heard a beautiful noise. there was trumpet being played. she put away her razor blade. and went to look out side. it was the part of town that was always lively from noon to one.  she looked across the way and a man with out expecting any money was playing the trumpet. he had black hair that made him seem mysterious. it was almost like looking at Jared Letto. his tune was being played an many were listening. 
     Her despair was lifting as her heart fluttered at the music. she walked down to join the crowd. she was lost in the tunes he played. the tune soon stopped and the people walked off  in an uplifted mood. "hello their sweet heart Gabe's the name, and cheering others with my music is my game. I am a a Virgo, like long walks in the beach and long nights in a woman's bed, if you know what i mean," he said batting his eyebrows up twice. 
     She had a rush of rage and punched him in the stomach. "All you men are the same! A woman like shows her appreciation of music and you always try sleeping with him". he was keeled over holding his stomach. "i was just kidding around," he said gasping for air.  he pulled him self up. "yeesh, yo have one heck of strike on you young lady." he said finally recovering. "well yeah in new York you have to be prepared so i took some kick boxing  Classes.  so yeah i'm pretty strong,"  
     Aside from the last comment he was handsome, his hair was silky black, he had dark green eyes and wore a black cotton ,sleeveless shirt he had on back dickeys, and dress hoes. he was about five foot, ten and had black colored finger nails.  he looked like someone that should be in a soap. he had a belt with the initials GAA.
     "You keep on staring you might make me blush," said Gabe. "you really are easy on the eyes accept those comments kind of take away from your charm," she said with a tone of pity. she walked off shortly after pulling a small piece of paper. it was a sopping list for the grocery store. she was running low on food. 
     "Need some help with those groceries my emo-punk angel ," he said blowing in her ear. she cup checked him after words. "How does Mikey even tolerate this violence," he fell to the ground. the sharp pain shot up to his stomach. 
     she stopped abruptly, "Mikey... as in Michael." she went in of realm of anger she didn't go in since Duane cheated on her with that rich blond bimbo. ""now I get it, that is what GAA stands for," she said as a vein pulsated in her head. "pleas do not say what you are about to say... it brings 'unwanted' attention", he begged her. Reyna was beyond rational and straight in to sheer rage. so despite his warning," Gabriel Arcanus Angelo." 
     Reyna felt something she never felt before. a desire to drink till she was on the floor wasted. "What's this feeling. i just want to drink and eat my self out of depression, but why?" she held her head. 

     "how fortunate. you are very resilient to my influence said a ephemeral voice." a cloud of flies were gathering in one place. they were merging in to a figure unlike anything she saw. Gabriel got in front of her bracing for an attack. 
       it was a man, he had green hair, peach skin. dressed in a brown trench coat, a t-shirt Fridays promo shirt, a Budweiser belt, brown cargo pants and tan hiking steel toe boots. but there was something off. his eyes were yellow and his fingernails almost looked like insect claws. "the names Beelzebub lord of gluttony and of flies, it's a pleasure Reyna Scarlet Reyes.

     


     
       


© 2013 C.A.Jordon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on September 13, 2013
Last Updated on September 14, 2013


Author

C.A.Jordon
C.A.Jordon

Barstow, CA



About
Hey,everyone... i've reading over my stories and jesus my grammer is terrible. I am going to go over them and do lot of editing. so i apologize, i just so into my stories I forget the basics. I am now.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon