prologue: the legend of stonehenge

prologue: the legend of stonehenge

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon

                                   prologue: legend of Stonehenge.
     There was a war over a millennial ago. the gods of elements ruled over the planet Sauren .the Sauren are creatures the share the blood line of the reptilian deities; the dinosaurs. Over the years the dinosaurs evolved into an almost human form. They developed the art of magic and learned how to verse the human's language; English. Many may tell you they were cursed to never be as thunderous as they once were. But, the Sauren think differently; They have come to believe they are blessed.

     They lived peacefully  for many years than, the great Draigon gods decided to come forth. They resembled the Dinos from before but had wings. They would breath out one of the six elements of anima; fire,water,wind,earth,lightning, and darkness. But these creatures would pillage the land of the Sauren. they were angry at them for existing, for eveolving. they were great reptiles. there wingspans like the pteranodon ,there jaws had the power of the tyrannosaurus,  their fangs were long and sharp enough to penetrate a Ankylosaurus's mighty shell, there scales were so hard not even triceratops could penetrate there hide, and so fast the raptors had a hard time keeping up.

Many of the deities sealed themselves in temples to hide from these gods; it was a terrible time. But, the Sauren never stopped fighting for there masters;  the deities. half of the Sauren were wiped from existence. the morale was on a staggering low, hope was just about lost,only one more push and  the Sauren would have fallen  to the floor to pray for forgiveness

     Then he came forth;a human.  he wore armor that was silver with blue lining, it glimmered like platinum and sapphire, he wore crown made from the bone of one of these gods, he had a blue scarf, that fluttered in the wind like flag of victory, his skin was a pale but fine, his hair was long and brown, the way it was tied resembled a dinosaurs tail, his eyes were differ shades of brown like jasper.  but, it was not the armor nor was it the look of pride on his face. It was his sword; this sword was made out of stone, it's edges were pointed, the sword was as long as his body it's width was shoulder to shoulder, the handle was length looked like it could be from this mans knuckle to his elbow. he faced the first god the fire god and explained who he was, but in a thousand years the name escapes  the deities.  but they remember this;  the god slaying sword; it was  the Stonehenge. with this sword he slayed each god one by one. but one god gave him trouble, but that is a story for another time Tyr. "what! that's a jip Tyren Rex. how are you going to play with my emotions like that?" Tyren laughed hardily. dear boy you are almost nineteen it is Terrain Rexei tradition to tell the rest of the story when you come to age." said Tyren Rex. 'but i turn nineteen tomorrow, can't you just tell me now!" Tyr Rex exclaimed. "I am afraid not, as you know you are a human that I have been raising as my own. once i tell you, you will be glad you have waited dear boy.  now go train with Jasper and show him what your made of son." So Tyr let it go for the time being and went to train with his master and the captain of the Terrain Rexei knights.

     


© 2012 C.A.Jordon


Author's Note

C.A.Jordon
what do you think of the dialogue, don't worry i will describe what the Terrain Rexei look like and Tyr Rex. in the mean time tell be what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds cool and exciting so far!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked this, its nice to see a new perspective of old extinct creatures of the past into something very admirable.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice premise, now you should work at actually writing out the story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
the Sauren are creatures the share the blood line of the reptilian deities; the dinosaurs

ME: Just gonna stand there and watch me roar, but that's all right cuase i'm a dinosaur! ^-^

heehee cool i wish i had i dino blood line RAWRRR that'll explain my constant biting and fighting skills when it comes to food being taken away from my plate :3 WICKED!!!! keep'em coming :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


"the Sauren are creatures the share the blood line " I think you meant 'creatures that share' instead of 'creatures the share'
"never be as thunderous as thy once were. " 'they' instead of 'thy'
"They lived pecefully than the great Draigon gods decided to come forth." 'then' instead of 'than' and there should be a comma in front of it.
"he wore crown made from the bone" there should be an 'a' between 'wore' and 'crown'.
"that fluttered in the wind like flag of victory" an 'a' in between 'like' and 'flag'
"once i tell you you will be glad" there should be a commma in between 'you' and 'you'
"Tyr let it go fro the time being went to train with his master and the captain of the Terrain Rexei knights" 'for' instead of 'fro'. 'and ' in between 'bring' and ' went'/

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 6, 2012
Last Updated on May 8, 2012


Author

C.A.Jordon
C.A.Jordon

Barstow, CA



About
Hey,everyone... i've reading over my stories and jesus my grammer is terrible. I am going to go over them and do lot of editing. so i apologize, i just so into my stories I forget the basics. I am now.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..