Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kane

He had a smile on his face and he said: "I am the Warden, fear me for I will not let you out of the prison I work for which is death. My name is Tome, you should fear me." The air around him changed and his clothing changed as well. A uniform, black with red lines, materialized and unlike the usual silver emblem, it had a golden emblem and golden letters that spelled: ALCATRAZ. The chains still in one hand of his he pulled out something that looked like a handle, a sword handle. And a sword handle it was, as he pressed on a button and whirled it along his wrist a metal blade unfolded and the edge glowed with a small green light. He pulled on the chain hard, and the Crossers all fell in front of him, and he smiled at them: "Hello, it seems like I need to throw you back to your prison." He raised the blade and slashed, once, twice, three times and it was over. Pieces of flesh fell to the ground and he stood straight. "I guess that's over," he commented before walking away, leaving behind stunned students. He stopped in his tracks and called out: "Oh yeah, I'll bring in a new guide since no threat exists now." He started walking again and threw his hand upward. a chain flew through the air and fire sprouted from the ends. When the chain dropped, a crater appeared and everyone's eyes widened. While people were wondering how in gods name he had thrown the chain up, Tome walked to a special room. He knocked on the door and waited. The door opened and a man walked out, enraged. He also had a golden emblem on his uniform and golden letters spelling: ALCATRAZ. The uniform was a lot bigger than Tome's. Well that was understandable seeing as Tome was younger and smaller, actually Tome was just short. But then again, people respected him for his skill, not his appearance. "Lincoln," Tome nodded in greeting. "Warden," Lincoln replied in turn and walked away. Tome looked after him for a second before walking through the doorway and asking: "How are you granny?" "I told you not to call me that, Tome," A woman's voice replied. "Oh calm down, Mary who had a little lamb." Mary sighed in defeat. "So, where are the students?" "Oh, I made it so that someone else took care of them." "But you made sure it wasn't anyone from Squad zero right?" "What's wrong with squad zero? I'm from there!" "That's why it's worrisome." "Not cool granny, not cool." "Shut up and go back to them, it would be bad if Krave gets to them." "Fine fine. I'll go." Tome walked out of the room and ran to the students. And, speak of the devil, Krave was standing there. He was tall, standing at 6 foot 8 and his brown hair standing up and the usual black coat of Alcatraz, but the emblem Krave wore, was silver, his trademark knife in his hand. Tome approached slowly, but when he saw Krave pull out his second knife Tome was surrounded by a murderous aura. Krave turned around instantly and said: "Hey there captain." "Krave, get out. These are guests, not your toys. I hope you didn't hurt any of them, for your own good." "You can't hurt me, you signed a contract." "I can't hurt you, true. But granny can, and you know how much that will hurt." Krave looked scared and took a wary step backwards. He looked at Tome to see whether or not he was joking, but that was a mistake. Tome had a murderous aura surrounding him and Krave shrank back. Although a contract bound Tome to not hurting any of his squad members, he could care less about that contract in any situation. That was just the kind of person Tome was. The Warden, a person who came to the top faster than anyone else with the age of twelve. But Krave stood straight again and said: "Bring it on, boy." Tome sighed and brought out one of the weird swords. "Take me seriously." "Krave, you were one of the few people who saw me be serious, and you will never see it again, because if you are in a situation where I should be serious, not even Mary can stop me." Krave smiled: "Aren't you cocky?" Tome stared at Krave before sighing. He walked to him, slowly. Krave was about to move away, but he couldn't. Total fear of Tome's presence bound him. Like magic Tome stood in front of him and had a smile on his face. Normally a smile would be soothing, but this smile scared Krave. It terrified him. Tome used the dull side of his blade to make Krave look upwards, right into his eyes, and the terror amplified. Tome looked scary, scarier than any Crosser Krave had ever seen before. Krave tried to scramble away, but chains bound him to the spot, the Warden was true to his name. Finally Tome spoke: "Shall we play a game, Krave?"


© 2014 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
Yay, Chapter 2! Woot. This one was a bit more difficult. Cliffhangers are evil but well, you guys are the ones who are reading this. ^-^ Anyway, Reviews are appreciated and I hope you all have a good one, peace!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 31, 2014


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane