Chapter Three: Friends

Chapter Three: Friends

A Chapter by Cคɾเภค{♥}
"

Switches back to her POV, you'll learn more of Andrew later.

"

Chapter Three

                I woke up groggily in the morning. Slowly the events from last night drifted into my head. They knocked me out like a gust of wind. I got up franticly and looked in the long mirror inside my wardrobe, I cried out in emotional pain. It was all true. Everything. Every single thing that happened was true.  My head suddenly became dizzy, and I collapsed on the floor.

                My head throbbed as the silent tears cascaded down my cheeks. I hugged my knees tightly, wanting this all to end. I wish I could go back to sleep, at least there I was comforted. In my sleep I felt like someone was watching me, it made me uncomfortable but it was better than this. Suddenly two knocks on the door made me jump.

                “Hello, are you up?” A tinkling voice said curiously.

                “That’s not a very nice way to wake her up Skyler! You know she has had a rough night.” The other girl said sternly.  “I’m sorry for her rude behavior, NewOne. We were sent by Illiana to greet you and show you around.” She said softly. I shuddered delicately at the name she called me. “Hello,” she asked uncertainly.  The door knob turned slowly, and two girls walked in even more slowly, almost dramatically.

                I looked up at both of them from the floor. One was average height, with Brown hair that seemed to show other shades depending on the light. Her eyes were a soft brown that seemed concerned as she took me in her sight and gasped.

                “Oh my God, are you alright?” She asked me, worried. The other girl answered her question, “What do you think Torrance?  She’s lying on the floor, crying her bloody eyes out!” The girl speaking was very petite, only Five feet tall. Her hair was a honey blonde, which seemed to dance along in waves as she bounded toward me. Her eyes were grayish blue that sparkled in the dim light. Both of the kneeled next to me. 

“I’m fine,” I mumbled. I wiped the tears away from my face, and got up. I had to work hard to keep my balance, my head was still dizzy and my sight was still hazy from the unshed tears.

                “Uh, no your not,” the blonde one responded, trying to steady me. She was so small compared to my height; I must have looked like a freakish tall monster.

                “Really I am,” I protested. I tried to give them an encouraging smile, but it must have come out like a grimace. Both scrutinized my expression.

                “I’m Torrance. We were sent to help you find your classes, and show you around. It’s very nice to meet you,” Torrance, the brown haired girl, gave me an awkward hug.

                “And to give you all the dirt on everyone, I’m Skyler,” the petite girl flashed me a smile.

                “It’s nice to meet you both. When do classes start?”

                “In about 45 minutes, we need to get a move on. Here put this on,” Skyler demanded throwing something at me as she went through some clothes in the wardrobe. She threw me something else after that. “Well put them on, don’t just stand there,” she snapped, brushing my hair. I put on the black too low cut shirt she gave me, and a pair of white shorts.

                “Skyler is very pushy, but you get used to it,” Torrance informed me, as she snatched the brush away from Skyler. It must have been funny to see her trying to get on her tiptoes to brush my hair.

                “If I wasn’t pushy we would still be diddle dawdling,” she replied self consciously. 

                “We actually are happening to be making great time.”

                “Because of me.”

                “Do you guys bicker a lot,” I asked them, trying to break there little disagreement. Both of them said “No” and “Yes” at the same time. I laughed; the sound caught me off guard. I hadn’t laughed at all as the new me, it was disturbing.  They led me outside my dorm room, while I was still deep in thought. I froze as I noticed that everyone stopped what they were doing, just to stare at me.

                I looked back at them, not sure what to do or say. How was I supposed to be prepared, I don’t think there is a book on Vampire Etiquette? Skyler grabbed my arm and dragged me away. I could hear whispers stir as I walked. One girl in particular was in the middle of the hallway, blocking our path. She just gawked at me and didn’t move. Her hair was a brilliant red, and her eyes were a beautiful hazel. She was very, very pretty.

                “What are you gaping at Tiffany? Why don’t you redirect that stare to a mirror, and pop that zit that’s taking up half you face,” Skyler snapped at her. The girl came out of her trance, at the word “zit”.

                “It’s ignoramus. Well at least it’s a prettier sight then you,” Torrance threw in.

                “I do not have zits,” Tiffany replied, narrowing her eyes at us.

                “If you say so,” Skyler patronized.

                “You’re just jealous because Professor Arson told me I was the best dancer in the class,” she sniffed, and stalked away, flipping her hair. We stared after her in resentment.

                “She needs a serious attitude check,” Torrance hissed. I looked over at Skyler to see her reaction. She was shaking all over with anger, her eyes flashing deadly. We walked to the main building in silence. I was nervous and needed an Advil or something because I felt a huge headache coming on.

                “Do you think Professor Arson actually said she was the best dancer,” Skyler said in a low voice.

                “Of course not, you and everybody else know that you’re the best dancer in the school,” Torrance reassured her.

                “I don’t know,” she mumbled uncertainly.

                “Who won the best dancer award?”

                “I did.”

                “Who is the only freshman to be placed in a junior level dance class?”

                “I am,” she sighed.

                “You see, no one can take that title from you, not even bitchy Tiffany.” We all laughed together. I had a feeling I was going to like these girls. They were a little annoying with there fighting all the time, but even in the short time I knew them they were real friends. They led me to a classroom not far from the entry doors.

                “This is you first class. History of Our beings, your next class is you elective. I have art with you, so I’ll pick you up here okay?” Torrance asked me as she dropped me like a little kid in front of my class.

                “Yeah that’s fine,” and I walked into the classroom feeling alone as ever. The only comfort was that I had friends behind my back.

 

 

 



© 2008 Cคɾเภค{♥}


Author's Note

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Chapter 3 is done. Yeah I know they are short chapters.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is good and i'm looking forward to readint=g the rest!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is actually really good, hmmm, This may be the next Twilight, only better! aha

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is really good, write more! send me read requests! I wanna read more damnit!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 11, 2008
Last Updated on December 14, 2008


Author

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Cคɾเภค{♥}

The Heart, CA



About
I'm a dreamer. A fighter. A surviver. && most importantly a lover. I'm a nice person, so get to know me:) Hate+Fire=Destruction Love+Fire=Passion♥ Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is lov.. more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Cคɾเ$..



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..