Chapter Five: Beautiful

Chapter Five: Beautiful

A Chapter by Cคɾเภค{♥}
"

Brace yourself. Introducing new Character.

"

Aiden

Chapter Four: Beautiful

 

            I sat bored, doodling on my paper. History of our beings was one of the most boring classes. I was mistakenly early to class today, but only because I had to get away from Tiffany. She tried to corner me last night too, but I avoided that. Tiffany wanted to apologize, and I wouldn’t let her. Her apologies mean nothing.

            There was a new girl in school, and she wasn’t like the other girls, so I was told. She was the first true vampire in over 60 years. The last one was Illiana herself, the headmistress. And the one before her was my mother, who happened to be The High Blood of all vampires. I tried to hear the new girl approaching the classroom, the bell was going to ring soon and if she didn’t come now she would be late. Professor Vertali is a monster when someone is late.

            The girl walked in suddenly, with an air of beauty surrounding her. Every boy in the class, including me caught there breathes when they saw her. Her hair was like silk, black, soft silk. Her eyes were the prettiest blue imaginable, intensified no doubt when she changed. Her body was built like a Supermodel. Long legs, that seemed to catch everyone’s eye. Her pale skin seemed to glow subtly, as if she were an angel.

            Professor Vertali gave her a notebook and pointed to a desk in the front of the room. The two girls on each side of her stared jealously. I almost burst out laughing at the looks they were giving. Damn, I wanted so bad to sit next to her. The Professor droned on about vampires in the Mid Eighteenth century, when we established our first school. All the while, I did not tear my eyes away from the new girl, who happened to be scribbling notes down furiously. That was odd, pretty girls were rarely ever good students.

            When the bell rang I walked up to her desk, to introduce myself. I must have approached quietly because she dropped everything when I said, “Hello.” She flushed the most delicious color, and bent down to get her things. I got there first. “I’m Aiden, your new aren’t you,” I asked her as I handed her things back. Her eyes seemed to sparkle within my gaze.

            “Yes, does it show that much,” she asked sarcastically.

            “Not really, it’s just that everyone pretty much knows of your arrival.”

            “Oh,” she mumbled and walked past me and out of the classroom. I followed her as she stopped in front of the class. It occurred to me that she must not know her away around.

            “Do you want me to walk you to your next class,” I asked her.

            “I think I can find my way around, besides a friend is coming to take me to art class,” she mumbled irritably. She must be agitated with her friend that was three minutes late.

            “Okay…but you didn’t answer my question. Do you want me to walk you to your next class?”

            She was about to respond when Torrance, a pretty girl that was nice to everyone bounded up to her. “Sorry I am late! The Professor kept us in because Josh kept blabbing during his lesson,” she apologized frantically. She finally noticed I was standing there and reluctantly said, “Oh, Hello Aiden.”

            “Hey Torrance,” I replied cheerfully. The girl eyed me and grabbed the new girls arm, and pulled her away.

            “Let’s go, were going to be late,” she said to her.

            “Wait, what’s your name,” I called after them. The girl turned her head towards me, her eyes sparkling with unshed tears.

            “I don’t know,” she called back. The pain on her face whipped me like a dog getting whipped after stealing eggs from a chicken coop. I stared after them for the longest time. I wanted to help her, but I didn’t know how. I had forgotten that true vampires don’t remember there human memories, unless triggered by someone they used to know. The bell rang then, but I still didn’t move from where I was standing. The halls were empty like her head must be now.

            I thought the girl would be stuck up, uninteresting, and a snob. She was the complete opposite. She was amazing, interesting, smart, nice, unwilling, strong willed, and beautiful. Not only on the outside, but on the inside. How cliché that sounds, but it is true. I needed to know her, the real her. And help her find her identity.

 



© 2008 Cคɾเภค{♥}


Author's Note

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Ignore Spelling Errors. Thanks for the Reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ooooo, Aiden sounds really interesting!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 15, 2008


Author

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Cคɾเภค{♥}

The Heart, CA



About
I'm a dreamer. A fighter. A surviver. && most importantly a lover. I'm a nice person, so get to know me:) Hate+Fire=Destruction Love+Fire=Passion♥ Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is lov.. more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Cคɾเ$..