Chapter Eleven: Plans

Chapter Eleven: Plans

A Chapter by Cคɾเภค{♥}
"

Please excuse Aidens potty mouth!! First part in Ivy POV then Aidnes. Enjoy!!

"

Chapter Eleven:

           Plans

 

“What do you mean you’re not?” I asked Andrew. He was so complicated, I wanted to choke him.

“I can’t do it! I’m tired of all this vampire nonsense, okay? I almost got killed today!” Andrew have a temper, but I wasn’t going to put up with him. He said he was going to help me, and he is. Whether he likes it or not.

“Oh, Boo hoo! Who cares? You’re the one who almost killed, if you didn’t hold back in the end he would have died. You’re such a woos!” I smirked as I saw him flush a tomato red.

“Ivy,” he groaned. My smile got wider; his groans were so pleasurable to me.

“Does this have anything to do with the vampire girl I saw you with two days ago?” I asked, my smile wiped from my face. He sighed, but I could see in his eyes that she did have something to do with it. Why? Why, did Andrew have to fall in love with a monster? I turned around and walked away. He didn’t answer as I did, and soon faded into the distance.

I was so sure I was going to hear his footsteps or car engine behind me any moment. I kept walking and I finally realized he wasn’t coming. Anger took over, then jealousy, then pain, and lastly anger again. It wasn’t fair! How did the monster get Andrew? She wasn’t right for him, she was all wrong. I wrung my thin fingers together. I had to kill her, she was one of them. I had to have Andrew find her and then I had to kill her. Yes, that’s what I’ll do. 

 

                                                   * * *

My arm hurt like a b***h. I dabbed it with oils and special leaves trying to get feeling back into it. Who knew I would be ambushed by those f*****g vampire trackers tonight. I certainly didn’t. I guess being the “son” or “fledgling” of my mother, The High Blood, put me on the hit list. If Illiana or Ivanna-the two vampire, b***h sisters that ran this school saw my arm they would send out the guards to kill those stupid trackers.

I wouldn’t let them. Nope, whoever ambushed me was going to get the whole wrath of Aiden, the male that ran this school behind the lines. The guy who could have any girl. That was me, and the kid was going to get some.

Of course I didn’t have every girl under my command. The only girl I really wanted was playing hard to get. NewOne was something else. She brought out a nice part of me-which usually makes me want to gag. It was such an icky feeling to not have what you want.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, I grabbed it with my good arm. One look at the caller ID and I was already dreading answering it. But if I didn’t she would just keep calling.

“What,” I said into the phone. Silence was the only thing I hear on the other side of the phone until she answered.

“Usually I expect an answer like ‘I haven’t heard from you in forever mom!’ or ‘hey mom!’, but instead I get a sarcastic tone with no respect, now how am I supposed to feel about that?”

“Sorry your majesty,” my tone came out even more sarcastic then before. 

“Ah, Aiden sometimes I’m embarrassed to call you my son, but who can pick their kids,” she sighed. My face became hot with chagrin.

“And nobody can pick their parents no matter how bitchy she can be.”

“Touché,” she laughed. I rolled my eyes and ground my teeth.

“Is there a reason you’re calling me,” I demanded.

“Oh yes, I almost forgot with how much fun were having.” She paused for a second for a reaction, but I remained silent. “Yes well in a week I’ve decided to visit you’re school. Word just reached me that there’s a young lady that I should meet. Besides, it will be a nice treat for the school to get a visit from me, the High blood.” Internally I groaned. I didn’t want to have my mom here screwing everything up!

“Oh, that will be lovely,” I said bitterly. She ignored my comment.

“I’ve already notified Illiana and Ivanna. They think it’s a wonderful idea.”

“Yes, wonderful.”

“Aren’t you excited to see your mommy?” She teased me.

Instead of answering I hung up the phone. I continued to fix my arm trying to block out the burning sensation. I could already taste the arguments coming on when she would visit. I could already hear the disappointing tone in my ear. I could already smell her fragrance, strawberry and lemon spice. Sickly sweet-for my taste.

My eyes started getting heavy; the fight really got the best of me. They drooped and my head fell on my desk. Sleep only came when a vampire wanted it, and when he was injured. The wound must be serious if I’m supposedly sleeping. It was an easy thing to do. Breathe in and breathe out, with your eyes closed.

For the first time in what seemed like forever I dreamed. First I was falling, crashing into walls, with someone in my arms. I looked down to see NewOne in my arms, her eyes closed and purple blood gushing from her head. Horrified I sped up but someone was pulling me back. My head turned and panicking I saw the tracker running after us.

Unlike when I was fighting him in the dark I could see his features more clearly. His green eyes pierced me with daggers; his sandy brown hair looked strangely familiar. For some reason I knew I wasn’t fast enough so I stopped and faced him. I asked him what he wanted and his eyes directed towards the one I was holding. I shook my head.

“She loves me,” he stated. I shook my head fiercely, and I felt like I shrunk to the small boy I used to be.

“You did this to her,” I choked. My head nodded towards the blood making a purple puddle on the ground. His eyes became somber and he shook his head. “Liar!” I shrieked, and the dream faded and turned grey.

The next dream I saw long legs enter my room. My eyes looked up and I saw NewOne walking in with a graceful lope. Here blue eyes were fierce and beautiful. Her black hair was tied in a loose bun behind her face, and a tight smile formed on her luscious lips. I wanted to walk towards her but I couldn’t. She whispered my name and a frown appeared on her face. She shook me and said, “Wake up,” in a birdsong voice. My eyes fluttered open and she was facing me for real with the same frown.

“NewOne,” I said groggily. She nodded and her eyes fell on the wound on my arm. Her frown deepened and she bent over to look at it. “S’nothing,” I mumbled trying to move it.

“Where did you get this from,” she said in a low voice, still examining it. Her fingers traced the sensitive wound.

“It’s nothing,” I repeated and managed to get it away. She moved away from me and sighed.

“I did knock. I actually pounded the door, but you didn’t answer. I was afraid I was going to intrude on something…private, but I didn’t hear any noises,” she turned her head away; hiding a grin.

“You really think I’m like that,” I asked.

“No, I know you’re like that.” Her eyes were teasing but she knew she was right about it.

“Why are you here anyway,” I demanded. She smiled ruefully and opened the blinds. Damn it was light already. I looked at the clock and it told me what I was dreading.

“First lesson starts in five, usually you’re in class before I am. When I didn’t see you I stopped by you’re dorm to find you here with a serious wound.” Her eyes darted towards the cut again. I pulled myself off the desk and pulled my shirt off gently. To my satisfaction her eyes widened as she took in my six packs. She turned away blushing.

I purposely pulled on a long sleeve, black, v-neck sweater on myself, so that no one would notice the cut. I planned on leaving my pants on but they were caked with dirt and mud, and even worse blood. When I was set to go, NewOne stopped me.

“You have dirt all over your face; I would wash it.” She searched my face for some clue about what exactly I was doing last night. I grabbed a cloth and rubbed as much dirt as possible.

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“What happened to your arm, Aiden,” she demanded. I didn’t answer, but walked out the room. She followed me all the way to our first class.

“Listen,” I said confronting her. “It really is no biggy. And it doesn’t concern you.” She narrowed her eyes but sat down her seat.

The lesson was normal, and I didn’t really listen to it. The only thing that was on my mind was my mom visiting in a week. How was I supposed to prepare for that? Plus, she wanted to meet NewOne. That was the only reason she was coming. Not to visit her son. I also had to get rid of the tracker problem before she arrived. I had to kill both of them. The boy and the girl that was “bait”.

Thinking over my dream last night, I was slightly uncomfortable. Why did the tracker say NewOne loved him? He said he didn’t hurt her, and I almost believed him by the sadness in his eyes. But what do I know about their manipulative tricks? They could just be pulling another trick over my head.

I had to get them before they could get me, and they weren’t going to expect it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Cคɾเภค{♥}


Author's Note

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Thanks for reviewing, pplease ignore any grammatical errors!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this was nice. Good Job!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 9, 2009
Last Updated on March 9, 2009


Author

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Cคɾเภค{♥}

The Heart, CA



About
I'm a dreamer. A fighter. A surviver. && most importantly a lover. I'm a nice person, so get to know me:) Hate+Fire=Destruction Love+Fire=Passion♥ Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is lov.. more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Cคɾเ$..