Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Cคɾเภค{♥}
"

I think you should know NewOne when she was human. It kind of shows you the person she was compared to her new attitude now. Hope you enjoy this read. Note that this changes from First person to Third Person Limited.

"

     Jenny walked down the pathway dazed. It was an a cold Autumn afternoon, and she had no jacket, yet she did not feel the cold. Today she had been having headahes and cramps in class, and had to leave early to regain control over herself. It was odd, because she thought that it might be symptoms of her Period coming, though she just ended one week ago.                    

                   "Jenny are you alright," David asked her as he caught up with her. His breathing heavy from running.Jenny turned around to face him, her hair whipping wildly in the ferocios wind.

                  "I'm alright, just getting a cold I suppose," she answered kindly. She had always liked David. Ever since they were children they took care of eachother. Jenny always pictured David next to her when pictuing her wedding like any little girl would. He was the one who had given her, her first kiss.

              "You look really sick, Jenn. Are you sure you don't want a ride home with me. I could call Derek, and ask him to pick us up," he said worriedly. Fussing over her like a mother would.

                "Really David, I'm fine. Beides I like the weather. It helps me think properly," she told him truthfully. She started walking again, but had to stop as she coughed several times. David unfortunatly noticed her coughs, and pulled out his phone. "No don't! I'm fine David, stop worrying about me. I can take care of myself."

                "Whatever jenny, I'm going home. Call me when you get to your destination so I know your alive," he said sourly and turned away. Jenny sighed, David always got butthurt when she turned him down like that. Her stubborness always gets in the way of what's right, and he knows that too.

                   "David, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," she called to him. No answer. She groaned and walked in the opposite direction at a fast pace.  Before she reached her destination, Jenny broke down on her knees and started coughing so hard, it shook her body. The pain in her head got worse till it felt like it was going to explode. Her arms and legs tightened, and convolsed.jenny had no idea what was taking her, but she hoped it ended soon. Jenny went in and out of uncousiesness, coughing up blood . At one point she thought, Will this ever end. At the same time her thought ended, her mind went blank and she drifted into a long sleep.

                 The last picture she registered was one of a school, that was built with old-fashioned bricks. Realizing quickly,  that this is where she was headed all her life.

                 

 

 

 



© 2008 Cคɾเภค{♥}


Author's Note

Cคɾเภค{♥}
That brick school, is the Vampire school, she will attend.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

mmm yes! I love vampire stories, haha if you couldn't tell already! =p

I wish you picked sexy names for these characters such as Edward... lmao!
I'm joking, but seriously, Edward is such a nasty name.. but after Twilight, it was made hot! :)


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this looks promissing. good job so far.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

um that catches me up by lots i really like it.
ASH

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2008


Author

Cคɾเภค{♥}
Cคɾเภค{♥}

The Heart, CA



About
I'm a dreamer. A fighter. A surviver. && most importantly a lover. I'm a nice person, so get to know me:) Hate+Fire=Destruction Love+Fire=Passion♥ Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is lov.. more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Cคɾเ$..



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..