Taking it too Far

Taking it too Far

A Chapter by Carolyn

I arrived at school at least half an hour into school but my perfect sister decided to go in free dress along with a note. I made it to my business education class and slowly slipped through the door I thought I was going to make it to my desk undisturbed until Ruby put up her hand. “Yes,” Mr. Euro asked. Ruby cleared her throat, “I’d like to apologize for my sisters punctuality for this lesson as she chose to ride her skateboard to school even though it’s against the school rules.” Ruby looked at me sweetly, I was a metre away from my seat but was now sent outside to the principles office. “Before you come in empty all things against the school policy in the boxes provided and that includes you skateboard.” Added Principal Monroe or Moron. I dumped my skateboard with rub on skulls in the box and emptied my pockets revealing my phone, iPod, one of my brother’s game boys, gum and $5.00 cash. I didn’t need showing to Principal Moron’s office as it was where I spent all my time. “Sapphire really,” Principal Moron looked at me worried, “Why can’t you take a page out of your sisters book and behave for once.” I pondered and Principal Moron thought he had made a breakthrough but of course she was wrong again, “But Sir I thought this school encouraged individuality?” I replied whilst smirking. “We do but tardiness, non-completion of assignments is not individuality it’s just plain disobedience anymore mess ups and count to see your parents in here quick smart.” Was all Principal Moron said, so I thought it best to get on his good side and do my math homework. I entered the library to find my sister polishing her homework up she got up to go to the printer in the other room and I couldn’t resist. I plugged in my USB and loaded up a screensaver. I pulled my USB out and dived for the couch and hid behind a book. She came back humming to herself until she saw her computer. Her face turned into a horrified expression, “What’s happening sis?” I said leaning over her shoulder. Her computer screen was smashed. “Whoa sis somebody needs anger management.” I taunted. “But...I didn’t…I didn’t touch it!” She stuttered. “It doesn’t look like it.” I said and walked off.  After handing in my math homework to an overwhelmed teacher, Principal Moron came in and asked for Ruby. I stifled a snicker down back into my stomach after a few minutes of anticipation Ruby returned and asked for me. I was taken to the library to the computer with the supposed smashed screen. “Ruby is now fully aware she did not in fact break the screen…” Principal Moron went on but I stopped him half way, “Um, sorry to interrupt but did she look at it?” The Principle looked confused and looked Ruby’s way she nodded. “Yes, Why?” He asked, “Well if she looked at it then I’m pretty sure the glass did crack.” Ruby released an involuntary scoff. “Anyway it is in fact only a screensaver so…Sapphire do you have anything to say for yourself?” I looked at him surprised, “What makes you think I did it?”
“We have security footage of you doing it, you have a months detention Sapphire and your parents are most definitely going to be called.” I looked at Ruby who had a smirk on her face. “Oh crap.” I said which only got me glare from Principal Moron.



© 2009 Carolyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on June 20, 2009


Author

Carolyn
Carolyn

Gracemere, Australia



About
So I'm now turning 16 in 7 days! I love to write, its how I express how I am truly feeling, however I do get huge writers block. I also have a bad habit of never finishing what I write as you can see.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carolyn


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Carolyn


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Carolyn