Not So Perfect Anymore

Not So Perfect Anymore

A Chapter by Carolyn

We walked through the park, the street lamps lit and the crickets chirping. “Thanks Skull,” I said gaining speed on my skate board. “What for?” He asked catching up to me. “Well for being my knight in armor.” I said, he stopped, “What you doing?” I asked confused. “Come here.” He called. He hugged me close, “What would you do if I leaned in for a kiss?” I looked at his dark blue eyes. “Why don’t we find out?” He leaned in and his lips touch mine, he pulled away I leant in closer. After a couple minutes of staring in the moon my phone rang. “Hello?” I asked still in Skull’s arms, “Sapphire where are you?!” My father’s voice boomed. “Uh…um me no speak English!” I said and hung up. “I have to go!” I jumped up and stuck my helmet on. “What’s the matter Blue?” I kissed Skull on the cheek and pushed myself down the hill towards my house. By the time I got back to my house my phone said 2:07am I slowly climbed up the lattice beside my window. Damn somebody had locked it and the only other way is through the front door…or Ruby’s window. I quietly (well I thought so,) climbed through the window and opened the window. “Mum! Dad! Sapphires back.” I turned around and found my sister wide awake. It was now 4:57am in the morning and my parents had been at me for the past two or so hours screaming their heads off. “We were worried sick about poor little Jamie!” Mum tried to make me feel guilty but it wasn’t working…that much. “How dare you run off with that boy of yours! Lucky Ruby went past Jamie’s school and found him before it got dark.” Dad shouted.
“What happened to our little girl that was so sweet and did everything we asked her.” Mum looked at me concerned. “She grew up mum.” I said, tears swelled in her eyes. “Well then we have no other choice but to send you to Abbotsleigh.” My jaw dropped, “But that’s in Sydney, we’re half way cross the country, I would need to take like a plane back everyday?” I said confused, “No dear you don’t get it, we’re sending you to the boarding school.” Mum said. “What?!” I breathed, Dad’s head nodded in agreement. I saw Ruby poke her head around from her room. “But it’s all Ruby’s fault!” I screamed, “We don’t know whose fault it is that’s why we’re sending you both there.” My father said. “What!?” Ruby let out a yelp. “This isn’t fair!”



© 2009 Carolyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
Added on June 27, 2009


Author

Carolyn
Carolyn

Gracemere, Australia



About
So I'm now turning 16 in 7 days! I love to write, its how I express how I am truly feeling, however I do get huge writers block. I also have a bad habit of never finishing what I write as you can see.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carolyn


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Carolyn


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Carolyn