Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Reaper

What can I do for my Renee?


Our relationship was complicated.


We started dating under the guidelines of second chances of trying for love. Our pasts weren’t kind to us.


“If we start this thing then there is no turning back, I can’t take any more pain.” Renee’s soft pink lips tell me.


“Okay, you won’t ever need someone else after me.” I smile.


So it started.


Renee turned to me one night, “umm…I’m not entirely sure, but uh, I think I might be falling in love with you.” She gently pressed her lips against mine, and for a few moments, it seemed like the world stopped.


Renee had a sister named Miranda. She was a nosey little girl but still a cool person. She walked up to me one day.


“So do you love my sister?”


I almost spit out my root beer, “that’s a bold question.”


“I know but it doesn’t mean you can’t answer it.” She sticks out her fourteen year old tongue at me.


“I can’t tell you if I don’t know how she feels for sure.” I deflect the question like a pro.


“Well I have her diary, and I’ll tell you how she feels if you promise to tell me your feelings after.”


She temps me but I do give in, “Alright.”


“Okay so here is what she put.” She does a much girly voice to mock her, “Wow. Wow. God. Life is just a chaotic mess right now. It sucks and it’s amazing at the same time. What sucks is the whole mother thing. Then there is John. Not that other b*****d. J-O-H-N. You are probably in shock. I moped about that other b*****d for a long time, but I did love him. But then I met John. He’s nice, sweet, caring fun, and I could go on forever.  But to sum him up in one word, amazing. He made me forget. He actually made me smile, that’s hard to do. I just don’t know what he says is true. But what I do expect after the b*****d before? I’m just not sure. But I’m certain I’m falling for him. Hard.”


Miranda puts the diary down and looks at me, “so do you love her?”


Without hesitation, “yes”


After those good times, it turned.


Renee went into the hospital and was at the end of her ropes.


The doctors tried everything.


We hoped.


We prayed.


We loved each other, every moment in between.


One night, she saw the light. She went up to heaven for a few moments.


A blonde haired angel touched her shoulder and softly spoke, “It’s not your time; and tell John I will always love him.”


 The angel touched her head and she was sent back to earth.

Or this at least what she told me what happened.


After that, she was still sick but they couldn’t seem to find the source. Not till a conversation between Renee and me, made things clearer.


“I know what is wrong with me. John.”


“How do you know? And what is it?” My voice was in excitement of maybe a cure.


“Before I tell you, I need you to promise me that you won’t get mad.”


I hesitated but agreed with a nod, “I promise.”


“I had been taking pills months before I met you. They were supposed to kill me slight so no one would expect suicide.”


“Are you serious?”


“Yes. I’m sorry. I just couldn’t take life anymore.”


“Did you ever stop?” I felt disgusted and sad at the same time if she still did it when I was with

her; she knew I couldn’t lose someone close to me.


“I did.” She started to cry, “When you told me you loved me.”


She locked eyes with me; I walked over to her and pressed my lips against her.


“I love you.” I said against her lips.


“I love you too.” She said against mine.


After that, it seemed like things were going to be good till that one day.


I hold the letter she left on my under my door.



Hey...

She won. She always does. She took away my phone,  internet privileges and she is making me change my phone number and everything....She won, and there isn't anything I can do about it.

I'm writing to you because....well, I love you. I always will and nothing can ever change that. If we weren't meant to be, then I love you enough to let you go and see other people and fall in love with someone I know you'll be happy with. I'm going to....well, I can't take this anymore, John.

I want to be with you so bad it hurts. I think about you every day. I just....can't let you miss me.

When I'm gone I'll watch over you, I swear.

I love you, okay? If destiny and fate want us together, it'll work out. Eventually.

I guess I wanted some closure....for the both of us. Remember me, okay?

I'll always remember you.

I've postponed me leaving for you and only you.

But she's made me lose you.

I can't take it anymore.

And if you loved me.....you'd let me go. I'll be in heaven looking down on you.

I swear.

I love you.

~Renee

 

 

That was the end between us.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

u cooked up a bizaare but interesting plot...a bit disorientating to work out what is happening..u must have some imagination, if none of this has really happened. great chapter...extremely talented write. thanks.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 4, 2012
Last Updated on April 4, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper