Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Reaper

Jenna throws on a ton of makeup on. She wants to look her best for tonight. A casting part was amazing. And she finally made it from soft-core porn videos to the big times. Yes, she was playing a small role of Lilly in the movie; she still would be in one of the hottest movies.

Jenna leaves her small apartment for her date with person playing Dyson in the movie.

~…~

The call comes into base. One dead, one wounded.

Detective King answers the call. She head over to the location.

The living victim is now at the hospital. But she needs to investigate the dead one first.

She walks in to see the bloody mess.

She looks at the uniform officer, “do we have id for our victim?”

 “Yes mam. He is West Jameson. He found his wallet and id on him.”

“And the living victim?”

“She wasn’t conscience when we got here, but the EM said she could be fine.”

“Alright. Do we know whose apartment this is?”

“Yes. It belongs to a John Castle.”

That stands out to King, she looks over the body and goes to leave.

She knows who did this.

She studied the Reaper killing cases. So she knew the name of the only victim to survive his attack. She thought he could have been involved and now it seemed like it was for sure.

She stands in the hallway of the apartment building. Formulating a plan to how to catch this sick son of a b***h.

~…~

 

I spot her sitting down by a table near me. I’m with some friends and by the looks of it, she is with her family. She sits there with white skin highlighted by rosy cheeks. She is dressed in a dress with white circle on top of black background. On top of her shoulders is a stylish brown jacket.

I wrestle with the thought of talking to her but the awkwardness that will come of talking to her seems emanate. I eavesdrop a bit and it sounds like she is a nice girl. Well more like woman, because she was at least a few years older than me.

I finish my food and my crowd of friends signals that it’s time to leave. I grab the napkin from the table and loosely write down my name and number. I then proceed to casually walk near her and when I see my chance, I hand it to her. I smile and walk off.

She called me that night.

“Hello stranger from the restaurant.” She is excited by the craziness of the situation.

“Hi, sorry for my boldness but I just had to talk to you.” I try to be smooth.

“It’s all good, you weren’t too bad looking yourself. Just thought I would call you and maybe meet a new friend.” She giggles.

“Well sounds like we could both use a friend.”

Now long after that conversation, we are still friends. Alice and I are good friends.

 



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on April 4, 2012
Last Updated on April 4, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper