Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Reaper

Blues bar, and it’s a complete dive bar.

There many types of people in this world. The strong, the weak and the w****s. There are probably more but I dont wish to care about them. You fit one of those three or you are pointless to me. Let's start with the example of the w***e personality. This b***h is named Jenna. After months and months of spurring her advances, the night came where I let my slightly evil side out. I dont know why it came out, just did. My evil side is...well.... puts some interesting stuff in my brain. But you can call me Jackson .

Sitting at the table is us two. But calling us people can be loosely said. On the right, is me. Sitting in black suit with a nice thin crimson tie. His face is olive colored and tinted with dark short black hair. But the b***h across from him sees him as sexy as can be
He hums "it never ends" by Bring Me the Horizon.
The girl, loose term, but not as loose as her,
looks at him. She sits there in one of the s****y set of clothing anyone has ever seen. She is almost worst then the w***e of Babylon.

"Why wont you look at me?" She says trying to see whats on his mind.
Jackson looks up and stops humming, "Why must you need to have the attention of a man at all time?"
She looks at him harshly, "Why must you think that way? Cant you just enjoy talking to me?"
"It's not that I don't enjoy it, I just prefer the company of myself or anyone else at the moment."
She gets up, "I dont have to take this from you. I could get any guy I want."
He smirks, "Yet, you are here trying to get me. I very happy person who is in a relationship."
She picks up her purse, "Go f**k yourself! You could have had all of this," she points at her body.
He laughs, " No thanks. I like it when my pee doesn't burn."
She throws water in his face, "Go die Jackson."
He laughs, "No problem, I will, w***e."

The w***e leaves. Jackson releases sigh at his lack of control over his actions and allows himself somehow to go on about his night.

Next its to his best friend’s house. He sits there crying in front of Jackson because of a w***e in his life. Jackson is there to confront him till his evil side release in a burst of rage.

 

"You are an idiot for loving her. She is just using you. She is turning you against me. She wants to control you like a puppet. Leave her. Never talk to her again. Stop crying yourself to sleep. Stop hating your life when you are so young. Why do you want to be with someone who won’t ever love you? I can’t even tell you that she said she will never love you. She has turned into my enemy. I need to bring her down hard. If she died today, the world would rejoice and the angels would sing. You are a soulless b***h and if you try to control me anymore, I will end you. And to my best friend who is in love with you, run. Runaway before you get stuck on her and when she does finally turn you down, don’t kill yourself. I’m there for you. I’m here to pick up the pieces. I’m here."

Somehow my friend takes it as a good sign of being a good friend. Jackcon was scared about the words that came out. Next thing Jackson does is shocking. He leaves my friend and goes to the one causing him pain.

He finds her and tells her

"Oh please b***h, you are way more of a terrible w***e then you are allowed to get away with because of your looks. Come back with all your bullshit when you get breasts. Your personality is so terrible that even if I was dating you I would want to struggle you. You must give head well because there is no way your boyfriend can stand you. Maybe he is deaf, blind and dumb, mixed with some brain damage, just so he can deal with you. You destroy good men. I would love to see you finally crash one day. You will be a lifetime w***e till one day one douchebag will knock you up then leave you, and you will get fat and raise your demon seeds to be just like you."

The girl seems broken from it. He almost feels bad for but he knows deep down he doesn’t. In a twist of fate, she leans in and tries to kiss him, luckily he walk away.

Jackson licks his lips in victory, but he continues the fight. He goes to a different friend's house. Before my friend can say hi, Jackson attacks.

"Wait. What? Seriously? You don’t remember?  Do you ever listen to a word I say? Because it seems like you just sit there and eat. You are like a mentally handicap cat. You never listen to a word I say. You pretend to listen then later you forget that you even were talking me about that stuff earlier. And what the f**k is whole thing with telling me I can get a girl anytime. You know plenty of girls and yet you see me struggle. And you laugh at my
female problems all the time. Or worst judge me for who I go after because of stupid reasons like not liking the girl’s laugh. Seriously? Her laugh… And don’t get me started on your counterpart. She is almost as bad as you. Yes, she does have her own problems, but it never gives her the excuse to cheat on you."

Before my friend can reply, Jackson is off again. This time back home. He goes to the bathroom and
looks into the mirror. He sees himself. His image stains the mirror. Then he loses control. He yell at the mirror

"Did you know lie about almost everything? And that you are an attention w***e? You make people stay in your life because they think that one day you may kill yourself and they don’t want to be tagged in your suicide note. You really should get new friends. In the end, there is something wrong with you and you know that but never change. You are the shyness b*****d ever. You can talk big game but never deliver. How can you think a girl will like you when you don’t even like yourself? And why should you like yourself? You are lazy, fat and haven’t really done anything important in life. Oh yeah, you did make one person happy. And even then she cheated on you. And in the end, what did you do? Stay. She could have done anything to you and you would have stayed. You stay with anyone. You have no standards for your own life. I would say end your life but then again, if you did then I wouldn’t exist."

Jackson is clearly broken. His personality is spilt and nearly crazy. He takes a little white pill from his pocket. Licks his lips then walks out of his house.

Time for a party.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on April 4, 2012
Last Updated on April 4, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper