I Wish I Had Never Met You

I Wish I Had Never Met You

A Chapter by Dismal
"

When I wrote this I was very angry, so angry that I couldn't see the positive side of anything, please forgive my anger in this short write. I changed the names of the people I was thinking about.

"
I hate this school, and I never wanted to come here, I wish I could go back to where I was before, I was actually happy there. 

I wish I never met that NNN b***h. She ruined everything. 

I wish I had never become friends with EEE and DDD  and I wish I didn’t destroy myself for those people, I wish I hadn’t changed myself completely to be liked, to be like everyone else. 

I hate lies. I used to lie but I don’t anymore because after being continuously lied to by her I decided it’s a terrible f*****g feeling when you finally find out the truth. 

I’m so angryI don’t want to be angry anymore, being angry is my only escape from being sad all the timeI don’t want to feel happy because there will always be that lingering feeling that it will end.

I don’t know who I am anymoreI can’t remember who I wasI hate her but I don’t want to hate anyone, I loved her and she fucked everything up, my life is in ruins and more pieces go missing by the minute.

She said she wanted to kill me, she said I hurt people she cares aboutshe once said I was someone she cared  about. 

I had to get away from them, and I was unhappy with them, I tried to but it got worse. 

People at this school are s**t, at least in my grade, they are all copies of each other trying to be different. 

I am a copy of someone I wish not to be.


© 2018 Dismal


Author's Note

Dismal
Again, please excuse my anger.

NNN, EEE, DDD, etc are all people, obviously I won't put their real names.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on August 17, 2018
Last Updated on August 17, 2018
Tags: Book, thoughts, Write, Young, teen, teenager, author, young writer, Boredom, escape


Author

Dismal
Dismal

Cambridge, United Kingdom



About
My name is... My name does not matter you can just call me Dismal if that is what you wish. The reason I am here is because when I am stuck somewhere when I want to be nowhere I tend to go off and ma.. more..

Writing
A song A song

A Poem by Dismal


Forget Me Forget Me

A Chapter by Dismal