Forget Me

Forget Me

A Chapter by Dismal

I’m trying to forget her. I want to leave her behind the way I left my self behind. 

It’s difficult when you get so used to a person, and it is even more difficult to let go of a person you hate.

She meant lot to me and because of her stupid pity story I felt it was my responsibility as someone who knows what happened to her to be there for her “protect” her in a sort of way.

She makes me so sick now, with everything she’s done, everything she didn’t do. 

I am a bad person.
I lie.
I hurt people. 
At least that’s what she always tells peopleI am not like that, that’s not the person I am. 

Not the person I want to be. She can’t change who I am with her fake description of me.

I miss her and I wish things could go back to the way they were, even if the way things were were slowly chipping away at me.

She was everything I hadI didn’t have friends or people that would even talk to me. I could talk to her, not just talk to her but really talk to herwithout the lies and without having to hide the truth about how fucked up everything is.


© 2018 Dismal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on August 17, 2018
Last Updated on August 17, 2018
Tags: Book, thoughts, Write, Young, teen, teenager, author, young writer, Boredom, escape


Author

Dismal
Dismal

Cambridge, United Kingdom



About
My name is... My name does not matter you can just call me Dismal if that is what you wish. The reason I am here is because when I am stuck somewhere when I want to be nowhere I tend to go off and ma.. more..

Writing
A song A song

A Poem by Dismal