Prone To Bad Days

Prone To Bad Days

A Chapter by Dismal

Another crappy day I supposeI’ll have to go through seemingly endless hours of awkward chit chat and not knowing where to sit and who to sit with.

My last school was better than this, at least people talked to me or invited me to sit with them, I mean yeah in the end they ended up all being psychopaths but they were just easier.

Even if that would mean having to go back to NNN, the girl that ruined everything, the reason I’m stuck here. 

Enough about NNN, I have two pages dedicated to my hatred towards herI mean she only did just ruin my life.

I miss her though, and I miss her constantly saying she was going to kill herself, I miss her crying all the time and me having to comfort her, it made me feel important, like I meant something to her.

Things always go as they dothey either don’t work at all or they work a little bit, so this school will either be horrible or it will be alright.

I don’t know what my favorite colour ismy favorite animal is, nor what my preferred music genre is, f*****g identity crisis haha.

I’m not too bothered by it, just a bit annoying. 

I like this whole thing I decided to do. 

I like writing my thoughts it’s kinda helpful to let it all out, uncensored, unfiltered, un-nice proof. 

I don’t have anyone to talk about this stuff with so writing it down is pretty good. 

Maybe one day I’ll find a friend I can share this with, although I wouldn’t want to be like NNN who constantly uses pity stories to her advantage. 

bit disappointed I gave up on my book... I feel like it was going somewhere but I got frustrated so I got rid of it. 

I like writing.


© 2018 Dismal


Author's Note

Dismal
Yes, I am aware "un-nice" isn't a proper word.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on August 17, 2018
Last Updated on August 17, 2018
Tags: Book, thoughts, Write, Young, teen, teenager, author, young writer, Boredom, escape


Author

Dismal
Dismal

Cambridge, United Kingdom



About
My name is... My name does not matter you can just call me Dismal if that is what you wish. The reason I am here is because when I am stuck somewhere when I want to be nowhere I tend to go off and ma.. more..

Writing
A song A song

A Poem by Dismal