Miles & Miles Away

Miles & Miles Away

A Chapter by Dismal

I had a dream about EEE and DDD, I dreamt that they forgave me and became my “friends” again. 


I remember that feeling of waking up and expecting to go to my best friends house then realizing where I was, realizing I was 6000 miles away from her. 


They will never forgive me.


Maybe it’s because I am such a stubborn person.


I listen to The Night We Met remembering NNN, DDD and EEE, but I want to remember it as the song VVV and I danced to. 


VVV was always there for me, even for my up and down days, weeks, hours.


No matter what he would always sit and listen to me talk about what I needed to talk about. 


Yet for some reason I miss the people that were cruel to me more than I miss him.


He is my best friend, even if he is 6000 miles away. 


I would give anything for him to be here, so I could talk to him in person, so I could hug him or make fun of him.


I have so many things I want to tell him but I can’t because they are things I can only tell him in person.


I miss DDD, he was seemingly kind to me when the rest of the group weren’t. 


I don’t know if he is even alive, last I heard he attempted suicide. 


I hope he is alive.


I don’t know why I choose to become friends with messed up people. 


The girl that was psychotic, the boy that lived off of pringles and microwaved eggs, the boy that tried to kill himself, the boy with the severe anger issues.


But then again there’s me.



© 2018 Dismal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on August 20, 2018
Last Updated on August 20, 2018
Tags: Book, thoughts, Write, Young, teen, teenager, author, young writer, Boredom, escape


Author

Dismal
Dismal

Cambridge, United Kingdom



About
My name is... My name does not matter you can just call me Dismal if that is what you wish. The reason I am here is because when I am stuck somewhere when I want to be nowhere I tend to go off and ma.. more..

Writing
A song A song

A Poem by Dismal