Chapter Seven: Once Upon A Moon

Chapter Seven: Once Upon A Moon

A Chapter by Some Random Person.
"

(Laughing Hysterically)

"

“WHAT THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING HERE?!” I yelled at my intruding cousin as we disappeared into the shadows. I walked outside of the shadows and ended up at the police station. I love shadow-traveling. It gets me places quicker and easily. All you have to do is step into a shadowy area and think of the place where you want to go, and walk out. As soon as you step out of the shadows, you’re at the place. It’s awesome, I think. I could be in Houston one minute, then instantly in Arkansas.

 

“Where-What the f**k just happened?” Alex asked. I ignore his question and push him into the station.

 

“Detective Harding,” I said, “Emma, meet my cousin who stabbed me last year. Alex, this is Detective Harding. She’s been looking for you for ages. Finally, you go to jail.”

 

“Thanks, Elizabeth. I’ve got it from here.” I turned to leave as she put handcuffs on Alex’s hands reading him his rights. I walk out the door as I heard “Do you understand these rights?” being said.

 

I then stepped back into the shadows and reappeared on the same street where I was not ten minutes ago.  I looked around for Elijah, but he’s nowhere to be seen. I then step back into the shadows and thought, “ELIJAH! WHERE ARE YOU?” A second later, I walked out of the shadows and into the bathroom at the Hawks’ house. Elijah was standing above the toilet.

 

He turns around and asks annoyed, “Do you mind? I’ve got to pee.”

 

I started laughing when he said that. “I would, but you’ll have to turn off the lights,” I replied.

 

“Turn of the-What the f**k, Elizabeth?” I turned off the lights since he delayed. As soon as he said Elizabeth, I disappeared and reappeared on their porch. I knocked on their red door three times rhymeticly, then it was answered by Haylee.

 

“Yes?” She asked. I could hear Elijah yelling in the bathroom, and I started laughing even more.  “What’s so funny, Elizabeth?”

 

“What? Oh, nothing. Nothing. I’m just laughing at Elijah,” I replied, then started laughing again.

 

“Laughing at what? What about him?” Haylee asked.

 

“Nothing, you shouldn’t know,” I replied. A few more minutes later, Elijah comes storming outside of the bathroom. He slams the bathroom door shut behind him. I crack up laughing again.

 

“ELIZABETH!” He bellows at me, “WHAT THE HELL?” I don’t answer him because I was too busy laughing.

 

“What happened?” Haylee asked Elijah. I crack up laughing again.

 

“Elizabeth burst in on me in the bathroom!” Elijah yelled, and I lost it. I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes.

 

“What?” Haylee looked confused, “How did she do that?” I laughed harder, and Haylee joined me and giggled a little.

 

“HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?” Elijah bellowed. I laughed harder; there was no stopping it.

 

“THAT-WAS-SO-FUNNY-“ I said in between laughs. Haylee started laughing harder, and Elijah stomped out of the room yelling.

 

Then I completely lost it; I was crying and kneeling. I had to concentrate on not peeing.

 

A few minutes later, Haylee and I calmed down. Elijah marched back into the room, and started yelling. I couldn’t control it; I just started laughing harder than before.

 

“WHATTHEHELLELIZABETH?!WHYDIDYOUBURSTINTOTHEBATHROOMWHILEIPEE?!” He yelled. I only heard three words: Elizabeth, Burst, and Pee. I started laughing harder. Haylee just starred at me and Elijah stomped out of the room yelling more. I calmed down, and he came back in. I tried to stay calm while he yelled, but I kept getting the urge to laugh.

 

Finally, I couldn’t keep it in anymore. I ran to the corner with shadows and shadow-traveled outside and burst out laughing. 



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
I couldn't stop laughing. I'm still laughing at this.

1. Did you laugh?

2. What's your favorite part?

3. What do you think's gonna happen?

4. How was it?

5. Want more?

6. Review?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

1. YES
2. ALL OF IT. ESPECIALLY THE BATHROOM.
3. SHE'S AHGONNA ANSWER.
4. EPIC.
5. YES PLEASE!
6. I...I just did, didn't I?

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. Yes!

2. All of it!

3. No clue!

4. Hilarious

5. YES!

6. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT WAS HILARIOUS AND ALEX WENT TO JAIL :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 29, 2011
Last Updated on August 29, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing