Chapter Nine: Once Upon A Moon

Chapter Nine: Once Upon A Moon

A Chapter by Some Random Person.
"

(Walking N' Eavesdropping/Colorado)

"

“Elizabeth took me to her friend’s house,” I replied to my panicked mother. “It’s no big deal! Mom, I’m Eighteen! You’ve got to stop treating me like a baby!”

 

She looked up, opened her mouth, and then closed it. Nathan came into the room and kicked me. Mom just ran into her room and shut the door. I walked over to the couch and threw a pillow on the ground. I then plopped on the flowery couch. Nathan came over and threw a pillow at my head, but before it made contact, I swung my arm and hit the pillow. I then picked up my leg and kicked the boy. Nathan finally left the room. I turned on the TV and silently fell asleep.

 

Next thing I know, my father is pushing me awake. I quickly jump up and over the couch. I left the house without saying anything to anyone. I ran outside and ran downtown and ran some more. I needed to clear my mind. Suddenly, I turn a corner and find Elizabeth and Aisha walking the streets. For fear of them noticing me, I turned around and ran away. I briefly wondered why they were here and how Aisha was here.

 

Before I could think about it, I turned around and listened in on their conversation.  “Hey Aisha!” Elizabeth exclaimed, “Guess what?”

 

“What?” Aisha asked, grinning.

 

“You-know-who asked me out!” Elizabeth exclaimed happily. You-know-who? Isn’t that the evil guy in Harry Potter? What was she talking about?

 

“What did you say?” Aisha asked Elizabeth as they sat down on a park bench.

 

Elizabeth looked down and replied, “I didn’t. He asked at a bad time. We were kind of on the run from the people I told you about,” Elizabeth answered.

 

“So what are you going to answer?” Aisha asked. I listened closer. I ran to the tree that was closest to them.

 

She looked down again. “I don’t know, Aisha. He kinda asked at the wrong time.”

 

“You’re worried, aren’t you?” Aisha asked. Elizabeth murmured something inaudible, and Aisha replied, “You’ll figure it out. You always do. You’re one of the smartest people I know. You know what? Avoid the mention. If it happens again, or he asks you, come to me.”

 

Instead of answering, Elizabeth just gazed at the fountain. A second later, Elizabeth and Aisha disappeared. I stood there, trying to figure out what to do next. I wondered why they referred to me as You-know-who, and why they were here. So many questions were in my head, I couldn’t focus on one.

 

__~*@*~__

 

The next day, I woke up to a mad household. Mom and Dad were yelling at each other, and Nathan was flinging pancakes all over creating a mess for Mom and Haylee to clean up. I ran outside without eating breakfast.

 

I ran over to Elizabeth’s and asked her to come outside. We walked over to the park where I saw Aisha and her were last night, and sat at the same exact bench they did. Then I broke the silence.

 

“So will you go out with me?” I held my breath without realizing it. I let it go when Elizabeth started to speak.

 

“Um… OH HOLY CRAP! WILL THEY LEAVE ME ALONE?” Elizabeth exclaimed. I looked around and saw Shelby and Gertinald. Holy Crap indeed. Those guys seriously need to stop bursting in. I shadow-ported home. I’m sorry to say that I left Elizabeth there. Hopefully, she shadow-ported somewhere safe.  To make sure, I decided to go back and look for her or to assist her in any way I could.

 

I shadow-ported to the park and saw that Elizabeth and Gertinald fighting while Shelby was at the farmers market. I snuck behind Gertinald and kicked him between his legs then on his back. He jumped around and swung his arm around. I blocked it, and Elizabeth jumped up and kicked his head. The two of us were in full combat mode against Gertinald.

 

Soon, though, Shelby came in and jumped on Elizabeth. I swung a shot at her and kicked Gertinald at the same time. My legs cramped up, but I did not moan or show weakness. Elizabeth and I broke off the fight, ran towards a tree and shadow-traveled to Aisha’s.

 

“Why are we here?” I asked her, “I thought we were going back home.”

“This was the first place I thought of, and I’m really tired,” Elizabeth replied.

 

We popped into her room and Elizabeth called her best friend. Aisha popped in the doorway. “Oh, I see you brought company,” was Aisha’s welcome.

 

“We were just in a fight again with Shelby and Gertinald. They’re ruining it. My vacation, everything,” complained Elizabeth.

 

“I see,” Aisha said, “What can I help you with?” She asked when she sat on her bed against the wall next to her window.

 

“Later. I just needed to rest. Here, take my arm.”

 

“Wait, I have to go tell my parents I’m going somewhere.” She ran downstairs. She said something in another language that I didn’t know, and her parents said something in the same language.  She came back upstairs, and ran back down. Elizabeth grabbed my arm and we went outside.

 

We met Aisha under the carport and teleported to a mountainy place. “Welcome to Colorado,” Elizabeth said, “One of my favorite places I’ve been to.”

 

Aisha broke off and looked around. There were snow piles over the tops of the mountains. It was the middle of June, and there were snowcaps on the mountains. I sighed as I took in the sight.

 

“Come on,” Elizabeth shouted at Aisha and me. “I’ve reserved a hotel room. Um, Elijah? I hope you don’t mind sleeping on the couch.” Then we teleported to a local Holiday Inn and registered.  We went up and and got our room. Aisha and Elizabeth were going to have the beds, while I was going to sleep on the couch.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
haha... Okay, we're in Colorado. How's that for fun?

1. who's your favorite character?
2. where should they go?
3. what are they going to do?
4. do you like Aisha?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Elijah is my favorite, but I like Aisha too. Keep on writing, its getting good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. Aisha. :) THAT'S GNARLY.
2. Skiing!
2. Skiing!
4. Very much.
3. Skiing!

xx
Epic Chapter...

Posted 12 Years Ago


yeah i do but come on tell yes to elija ! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2011
Last Updated on September 1, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing