Chapter Fourteen: Once Upon A Moon

Chapter Fourteen: Once Upon A Moon

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

"I hope I find Aisha today," I said as I woke up Elijah to have him help me find Aisha. "It's going to be my fault if something happens to her."

 

"We'll find her," Elijah replied, "I promise." I rolled my eyes.

 

"You never keep your promises," I  revoked the erge to shout.  I poured the water into the coffee pot and put a cup under. I sat down on the bed waiting for my coffee to be ready.

 

"True, but the least I can do is try," Elijah looked up for a second, then shuffled through stuff in the closet. "The same goes for you. You have to find her, not me. I'll try to help, but you have to find her."

 

I snickered. "Are you scared now?" I sarcastically asked.

 

"yes. I'm terribly scared but I'm dealing with it," he replied.


"Not very well. Getting kidnapped is not the best way to real with that."


"At least I'm trying. That's the best I can do," He though for a minute, then said, "Yeah, getting kidnapped wasn't fun."

 

I laughed. "You think?" I asked with my deep-Texas accent. "God, you're bright."


"Ah, you think so?" He asked, then went over to his bag and pulled out a shiny thing and pointed it at me. Then he flashed the bright light in my eyes.


"You. F*****g. B*****d." I said laughing. I grabbed a cup of water and threw it at him. He grabbed his bag chips and threw some at me. 


"Thanks," he said, "Thanks for the compliment." He threw some water at me. I cursed. I ran into the bathroom, shadow traveled to my home estate in Houston and grabbed my swim suit from my swimming years and put it on. Then I put on my other clothes on top and shadow traveled back. "Now, then, that's just cheating. And what the hell are you holding?"


"Beach sand," I replied, then I grabbed some of the sand and threw it at him. He ducked and whimpered like a little kid. I laughed hard. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at me hard, but missed me every time. Let's just say that I've gotten better since he last fought me. 


He tired out before I did. That never happened before. "How come you're so tired? I mean, you slept until 1 today."


"I dunno," he replied with a look of distress on his face, but before I got the chance to grill him about it, he replaced it with a reassuring smile. Then he suddenly brightened up. "Hey, wanna go get a drink downtown and start looking for Aisha?" 


"Tempting, but Aisha really needs to be safe. I mean, really. We mustn't let her anywhere near that werewolf called Gertinald." I turned away, "I must find her-Tonight." I went to a shadow, thought of Aisha, and appeared in a room I've never seen before. And there she was, lying on the floor, crying silently. Bruised up, and scratches all over her body. I looked around, and found no one inside. I ran to her. She looked up at me, smiling.


"Where the hell have you been?" She asked furious, but happy. 


"Looking for you. Honestly, Aisha. Ask Elijah when we get back." 


The door opens creaking. Gertinald and Shelby walk in. "Ah, our prize, Elizabeth Lee Jacks has come. Took us two tries. About time," Shelby snarls. 


"Oh, but Shelby, we were just beginning to be friends," I said in my fake Southern Texas accent-smile. I put my hands on Aisha's forehead, and whispered Go into the shadows. I'll join you in a second. I'll take care of them. Go, don't argue, just go. Oh, and Aisha, send a telepathic call for help to Elijah. He's the one who'll have to save us. I can't take on both of them. I looked at her, and she nodded. I got up, dusted off my hands, and returned to the conversation I was having with the two nucences in Colorado now.


"Take me," I told them, "But first, you will do three things."


"And what would those three things be?" Gertinald asked. 


"One, let Aisha go, leave her alone, and never, ever touch her again." They laughed. "Two, let Elijah, his family, and my family alone. They don't deserve anything you do to them because of me. Just let them be." They snickered. "And three, tell me what you want with us. Now."


"Sorry, Elizabeth. Your wishes will not be granted." Gertinald snarled cooly.


"But hunny, she has the right to know what we're doing to her," Shelby said.


"Shelby, she's been ungreatful. She will pay." Ungreatful? What the heck is that monster talking about?


"You're like the legends, then, eh?" I asked, "So why is it that I'm still alive?" 


"Because my annoying wife doesn't want you dead," he paused, then started again, "And we have something planned for you."


"And what do you have planned for me?" I asked, circling the room as well as avoiding my death by two mad werewolves. We kept circling until I ran over to the shadows where Aisha was, and shadow traveled us both back to the hotel room where Elijah was sitting on the couch, watching the tele. They never got to answer my question. Although, the sight of Elijah on the couch, watching TV made me laugh. Typical cow, stupid, dumb cow-pig animal. 


He jumped up when he heard me laughing. "How did you get there? Where the hell have you been, missy?" He saw Aisha, and calmed down a bit. "Oh, hello, Aisha. Where the hell have you been?"

 

"I just rescued her, no thanks to you, Pig-lijah," I replied. Aisha started laughing.

 

"'Pig-lijah?' What the hell? And you had plenty of help from me," he said. Then he started laughing. "Pig-lijah? Okay, that's the bomb. Best one I've heard."

 

I starred at him. He's never been good at taking my jokes and riddles. "Who are you and what have you done with Elijah?" I asked agressively, showing my teeth.

 

"Shelby, I told you that she wouldn't be fooled."



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So... What do you think of your long-waited 14th chapter? I likey, do you?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on September 26, 2011
Last Updated on December 16, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing