Chapter Ten: Once Upon A Moon

Chapter Ten: Once Upon A Moon

A Chapter by Some Random Person.
"

(Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park)

"

I hope that Elijah understood why he didn’t have his own room. I couldn’t pay for it, and his job would only pay for a room in 3 years per night. Aisha and I of course, were  in the beds. There is no sleeping in the same bed for me.

 

I collapsed on the bed and quickly fell asleep before anything. Did I mention that if you take tag-a-longs that it drains you? Well, it does. Annoyingly so.

 

I woke up to a sound of Aisha moving things so that she could pray. She’s Muslim and has to pray before she goes to sleep and more. “Aisha, do you want to go home quickly and pray there?” I asked groggily.

 

“Yes,” she replied, “There’s no matt for me to use here. And it might be dirty from the last inhabitant. Or from your friend.”

 

I lent my arm forward, and she took it. We stepped into the shadows and were instantly transported to her room. Then she prayed while I sat down looking out the window. I thought about what I’m going to answer Elijah. It was on my mind at all times, even if he couldn’t tell. Unfortunately, I can lie well to certain people including Aisha, Elijah, Haylee, Hufsa, and Nathan. Well, Nathan buys everyone’s lies, so I guess he wouldn’t count. The rest of them always think that I told the truth. Not so much, but I know the boundaries between them, so I know when to stop and save it.

 

Five minutes later, or what if felt like five minutes, Aisha was done praying. We went back to Colorado and fell asleep on our beds.

 

__~*@*~__

 

The next morning we woke up early. Aisha had to go back and pray again, and we went to breakfast downstairs. What I really love about Holiday Inns is the fact that their breakfast is free for those who stay here.

 

I ate a bagel and three blueberry muffins. Aisha picked up an egg with the tossels asking me what it was. I laughed, “It’s a hard-boiled egg, Aisha!” Sheesh, it’s almost as if she doesn’t get out much.

Elijah ate a waffle and a couple of pancakes. He’s a total pig sometimes. I hated those two foods.  After we ate, we went over to my favorite place on Earth: Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. I loved that place because every year, they added a new ride or activity. My favorites have been the Alpine Coaster ride, the Fort Whereami Maze, and the rock climbing. The caves were awesome too, but the Alpine Coaster is the best attraction. It’s also the oldest on the mountain, besides the caves that is.

 

The also had Rock Climbing, Bunge Jumping, Wild West Wagon, and Silk’s Salon Photos. I’ve never been that thrill-seeking to try the Bunge Jumping. That’s just too much. The park’s on a mountain, so it would be rather scary…

 

Elijah, of course, wanted to try the Bunge Jumping. Aisha was too scared to try the Alpine Coaster. The lines were long, and before it was even 10 a.m., we were hungry. “Come on,” I said after I heard my stomach growl, “We should go inside and eat something. Just don’t order seafood. Elijah, you’re paying for yourself.” I could pay for two meals, but not three.

 

We ordered and ate some sandwiches and talked about the park. “I loved this place when I first came here,” I said. I looked at Aisha. “Do you like it?”

 

“Yes, but there’s too many thrill-seeking rides,” Aisha replied. I sighed; she was never going to let up. No, not her. “But the caves are interesting.”

 

“I loved Bungi jumping,” Elijah said as he chewed some of his sandwich. EW, doesn’t he have any manners? Sheesh.

 

“I’m too scared to,” Aisha said. She barely got onto the Alpine Coaster. “It sounds so cool, but it’s so scary.” I laughed.

 

“You mean it’s too dangerous,” I said. I sipped on my Dr. Pepper. I love my Dr. Pepper. I even read the history on it.

 

“Well, yes, that too,” Aisha replied. Then we got up, paid the check, and had more fun. 



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
I so want to go back there now...

1. Did you expect that?
2. How was Elijah's Darin-ness?
3. How was Aisha's Shyness?
4. Do you want to go to the Park that they did?
5. Who's your favorite character? Why?
6. Why do you think Aisha's shy about riding the Bungi jump part?
7. Review?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

1. Nope
2. I liked it:)
3. Very nice!
4. Ehh... maybe
5. Idk lol
6. CAUSE ONLY INSANE PEOPLE BUNGI JUMP!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Added on September 2, 2011
Last Updated on September 2, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing