Chapter Seventeen: Once Upon A Moon

Chapter Seventeen: Once Upon A Moon

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

I looked up and saw company coming in. "Oh, great. Happiness just flooded my system," I said sarcastically. 


"Is that a threat?" The intruding demon asked. 


"Threat, no," I hesitated to add drama, "Mostly because I'm in a cage. On the full moon." I told him.


"Well, yeah, its a full moon out. Why haven't you changed already?" He asked.


"More to the point, why haven't you?" i asked him. The werewolf crossbreed just starred. "You are a werewolf, are you not?" He just stood there looking blank. I sighed, and continued, "But you want me to bite her, to turn her, Don't you, Mr. Paine. Yes, sir, I know your name. The question still remains, do you know mine? Are you a werewolf, George Alexander Paine?"


He turned around. "Who is he?" Alex asked my guards. I laughed. 


"You don't remember, do ya? Alexander, and his great memory, so I'm told, doesn't remember who I am? Wait, did you find a way to reverse the change, Mr. Paine? If so, I'm sure your cousin would just love to know. As well as our friend, Aisha here," I nodded towards Aisha. She looked up at me with those scared eyes. 


"Y-you kn-know h-him?" She asked, studdering. I had  forgotten that she was easily afraid. 


I nodded. "Unfortunately, I do."


"Yeah, who are you?" Alex asked again. 


"Your worst nightmare, Mr. Paine," I replied, "More so now then I was when we were kids."


He looked at me with horror-stricken eyes. "Zane?" He asked. I laughed. Elizabeth's grandparents always teased him about being friends with the alphabet. "A to Z," they always said. 


"Worse than that, Paine." I sighed. "Who the hell is Zane?" I asked, pretending I was stupid.


"My best friend when we were kids." Paine replied.


"Oh really? Well, maybe Arkansas might ring a bell to your mind?" I asked, giving him a clue I knew I shouldn't. If he found out who I was, it may not work so well. 


He backed up. Interesting. "Wh-who are you? How do you know me?"


I chuckled. "Did your little cousin strike fear into you?" Elizabeth is so going to kill me.


You got that one right, Elijah. Rang through my head. I looked around. No one there- at least none with a girl voice that could read my mind. I'm looking for you still. Found my cousin, have ya?


Yeah. I replied in my mind. Seems like I've strucken fear into him by mentioning Arkansas. Where are you, Lizzie?


Hidden. Looking for you. I sighed. This was not going to be an easy task. More to the point, where are you?


"ANSWER ME!" Alex bellowed throughout the chamberroom where we were, snapping me out of my conversation in my head. 


"Answer what?" I asked sincerely.


He laughed nervously, then sighed. "I don't have time for this." He turned around, and pointed to the guy on the right, his left. The guy was huge, ripped with muscles, and had long blond hair. He looked angry. "You," Alex thrusted his finger towards the guy, "Go find the abonimation. Bring her here, don't kill." Alex turned to the guy on the left, his right. "You," He thrusted his finger towards the short brown-haired dude with tiny leg, "Take care of this abonimation. Both of them. Kill them both." He paused, then added louder, yelling, "I want no survivors, hear?" The short dude nodded, obviously scared.


I shook my head. "You really think that this guy is going to kill me? Or Aisha?" Alex turned around and starred at me. I starred back, a long, threatening stare. He turned back after a minute, the coward did. "Because I've got news for you," He kept going, "I'm stronger than everyone in this room combined!" The door shut behind him, and I starred at the scared guy in front of me. "Oh this'll be fun," I said as I ran to the gate, showing my teeth. "OPEN THIS UP AND MEET YOUR DOOM!" I yelled into the guy's ears. He jolted back. "What, have you nothing to say?" I asked. He shook his head. "Blimy, this one's a shy one." I turned to Aisha, who was on the ground scared to death. "Get in the middle. This'un's going to open the gate and run in. When he does, escape. Run as fast as you can, and get help. Goddit?" She nodded and stood up.


"Yeah, middle, out, help. Got it," Aisha said. Then she walked up to me, pulled me back and against the other gate. "Where's Elizabeth?" She asked, and I saw tears in her eyes. 


"Alive, I promise." I replied to her. She looked like she was on the verge of tears.


"She said you never keep her promises," Aisha said.


"And she's right too, I usually don't, but this time, I'm telling you the truth," I put my hands on her arms, trying to push her gently away from me. "Trust me, alright? We've got to get out of here. Come on, Aisha. Be strong for her!" 

The gate swung open. The little dude came in, starring at us. And started to laugh. I looked at him puzzled. "W-what are you laughing at?" I asked.


"Are you two dating or something?" He asked. There goes the Fear Factor. 


I looked at Aisha. If I said the truth, then he'd kill her, thinking that she's just a human. If I said yes, he'd kill her to make me mad. I nodded at her, and she ran from it. He just let her pass him. "No." I replied, once she was out of his reach. 


"You two sure seemed like it," he said somewhat loudly. Then, in a softer voice, he came closer to me and whispered. "Come with me," he said.


"And why should I do that?" I asked the short dude. 


"Because Elizabeth sent me," he replied. I shook my head. 


"No she didn't because I've talked to her. She hasn't sent anyone. She doesn't trust anyone now because of Gertinald. I had to proove to her that I was me. There's only one reason why she'd do that. Someone's been going around and impersonating me. I don't like it when people are impersonating me." I told the little dude. 


"Well, she hasn't sent me yet. I'm from the future. Now come with me, Son. Now!" He went out of the cage, and pulled me through it with him. 



© 2012 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So, I'll go back and edit it much later... How was it, other than a bit messy?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on January 11, 2012
Last Updated on January 16, 2012


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing