Dorms, Lounge, and Meet and Greet

Dorms, Lounge, and Meet and Greet

A Chapter by .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
"

NSU (Ninja School University) know as the "good school" is now welcoming many teens from all over the place and giving out rooms

"
Setting: The NSU School dining hall
Sam: -stands on a stage facing lots of tables with food on it and students sitting- "welcome students to NSU, Ninja school University! you are here to build strength improve your mind and get to know more about the world around you by getting to know the other students cause they might be in your dorm. but first i want to introduce my family" -looks at ashley- "this is my wife ashley she will be teaching balance and aim and how to recover yourself, i will be teaching you the basic training, now meet my older sons John and Sean they will be able to help in any way possible and they will also be in charge of organized missions and then we have my only daughter Ruby and she is a ninja in training like all of you so now John will call out names and tell you where your dorm is at"
John: -steps up with a packet- "alright ladies first. Ruby, lovina, skylar, and jade you will be in the dove dorm in other words room 241" -says other girls names- "now boys matt,scott,sean, and myself will be in the cobra dorm also known as room 314" -says all the other boys names- "thats it enjoy your dinner and after you put your stuff away enjoy the boy girl lounge and get to know each other"

-Everyone eats then goes and puts there stuff away then heads to the lounge-

Jade: -sits with skylar- "hi!"
Skylar: -looks at her- "um hello....."
Jade: "so we are in the same room together"
Skylar: "yeah"......
Jade: " i had to share a room with my little brother before....not fun"
Skylar: -laughs a little-
Jade: -smiles-
Lovina: -looks out the window to the other school- "hmm?"
Ruby: -walks up to her- "thats dragon academy"
Lovina: -looks at ruby- "can i help you?"
Ruby: "oh i'm sorry i did'nt know you wanted to be by yourself"
Lovina: "obviously but that ship died when i found out i have to share a room with the school's owner's daughter"
Ruby: -frowns- he will treat me like he will treat any other student here"
Lovina: "sure...." -leaves-
Ruby: -backs up bumping into matt- "oh! i'm sorry!" -looks at him then starts blushing-
Matt: "it's fine" -looks at her- "you ok?"
ruby: "um....yeah..excuse me!" -leaves quickly-
Roxane: -watches from a window rolling eyes- "what a baby" -spots a boy walking with john and eyes grow big- "oh wow!"
John: -walks up to matt and scott- "meet our new roomie dylan he came in late"
matt: "yo"
Scott: "sup, where you from?"
dylan: "new jersey"
matt: "cool man i'm from new york"
scott: -smiles- "canada"

-scott, matt, and dylan talk-

Roxane: -smiles looking at dylan- "hes cute!"


© 2011 .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.


Author's Note

.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
if you read the description on my other chapters for this story i'm sure you can figure out who the new characters are besides Dylan hes a character your gonna find out about later

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on October 13, 2011
Last Updated on October 13, 2011


Author

.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.

Sandusky, OH



About
Imagination is everything to me, I day dream alot which makes me write alot. I love stories about love, mystery, and fantasy (dragon mostly) more..

Writing