Tokyo City

Tokyo City

A Chapter by .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
"

This is going to be where everything heats up both Schools meet each other for the first time but they both have bad impressions on each other.

"
John: -stands in front of a charm store- "and this is where you can buy charms and wish for something like luck,love, or even revenge."
Matt: "so i can buy a charm and hope for money?"
John: "well if you find a dollar sign charm then yes."
Students: -laughs a little-
Angie: -smiles- "did you tell them we met here?"
John: -turns around to see his girlfriend Angie then smiles- "hey babe"
Angie: -drapes her arms around his neck kissing his lips-
Jade: -glares then rolls eyes giving up hope on John's attention-
Matt: "come on guys lets give them privacy"
Group: -walks around them selfs-
Dylan: "hey whats that" -points to a Diamond Quest poster on a sushi bar window-
Ruby and the gang: -walks over to it-
Ruby: "looks like a kung fu and martial arts battle"
Scott: -reads the fine print- "the winning school wins a thousand dollars!"
Jade: "why don't we sign up?"
Lovina: "probably because were the new...." -looks past the poster seeing some of the DA students but notices wolf- "oh my god......"
DJ: -looks up- "yo wolf looks like some one is checking you out"
Wolf: -sees lovina then quickly looks at his food ignoring her- "its no one...."
Sarah: -glares at lovina- "more like a no body she is from the new NSU school across from us!"
Yayi: "well their not doing anything so forget it"
Sarah: -gets up- "i'll make sure of it!"
Wolf: "sarah please sit down!"
Sarah: -goes out the door to lovina- "like the view"
Lovina: "what wolf? or the street light bouncing off your for head"
Sarah: "wolf wants nothing to do with you!"
Lovina: "good for him but its his sister you should be worried about!"
Sarah: -looks confused- "what?"
Roxane: "ok it looks like she needs our help"
Wolf: "guys stop!" 
Roxane: -leads the group out- 
Lovina: -looks at wolf- "can you tell your girlfriend to stay out of out business"
Wolf: "she is not my girlfriend and its not a problem to me is my sister likes your brother"
Lovina: "well I don't want your sister liking him he doesn't need her heavy weight"
DJ: "damn she just called your sister fat"
wolf: -rolls eyes- "you take it up with her not me i did not bring them together"
Marose: -carries some shopping bags seeing lovina and wolf with a few other students- "whats this?" -walks over-
Sam: -sees the same thing then heads over- "whats going on here?"
Marose: -smiles- "i was about to ask the same thing seems to me your students are starting a little scene"
Sam: "well you never know it could be yours"
Marose: "impossible since one of my students is my daughter"
Sam: -glares- "so is mine"
Marose: -looks shocked- "oh... well then" -turns to her students- "lets head back to school"
DA students: -head back-
Marose: -looks at sam- "i hope your not signing up to be in the Diamond Quest cause they don't accept boot camp break outs" -smirks and walks away-
Sam: -rolls eyes pissed- "back to school everyone!"
Lovina: -looks at freddrick who is looking at her- "what are you looking at?"
Freddie: "nothing....." -catches up with his school-


© 2011 .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on October 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011


Author

.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.

Sandusky, OH



About
Imagination is everything to me, I day dream alot which makes me write alot. I love stories about love, mystery, and fantasy (dragon mostly) more..

Writing