Turning Backs

Turning Backs

A Chapter by .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
"

Roxane and Lovina have a little chat which leads Roxane to convince Lovina to come over to DA and give them a try but it's all just a plan to reveal who Lovina Mystery lover really is.....

"
Setting: outside at the intersection of both schools and the path way to the city
Roxane: -walks out of the DA school with hand behind her head taking a walk and singing to herself- "let the bodies hit the floor....." -when she gets to the path that leads to both DA and NSU schools she sees lovina chilling- "hmm?" 
Lovina: -moves a blue rose petal between her fingers confused at who it could be from-
Roxane: -smirks hiding in a bush and watches-
Lovina: -rips petal up like paper watching the wind take it away then she turns around and sees the bush shake- ".....hello?"
Roxane: -covers mouth staying still-
Lovina: -squats down picking up a good sized stick- "i'm not stupid i know someone is there"
Roxane: -rolls eyes-
Lovina: -takes a swing-
Roxane: -grabes the stick then pulls hard making lovina fall onto her face- "wow so you are nothing but talk" -yanks stick out of lovina's grip spinning it in hand and slams one end on the ground close to lovina's face-
Lovina: -eyes grow big-
Roxane: -smirks tossing stick away- "what brings you here"
Lovina: -gets up rolling her head and straighting out her shoulders- "tell me a reason i'm not allowed here"
Roxane: "never said you couldn't be here"
Lovina: "well its none of your business"
Roxane: "wow some one is bothered" 
Lovina: -looks at her- "if you must know some creep sent me blue roses"
Roxane: -thinks them remembers freddie ordering blue roses for someone- "creep are you sure?"
Lovina: "i don't know him but he knows me so yeah a creep"
Roxane: -brightens up- "sorry for the subject change but how are they treating you in NSU"
Lovina: "uh.... i don't know not really my game"
Roxane: -smirks- "oh what shame you know being dropped in a newbie school where they don't even know what their doing" -turns lovina into the direction os DA- "but at DA Jackie Chan is nothing close to us"
Lovina: "i don't know......"
Roxane: -acts disappointed then starts to walk away- "it would be a good way to keep an eye on wolf if you know what i mean"
Lovina: "well..... i can give it a try for like a day"
Roxane: -smiles with hands together- "good choice!"


© 2011 .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on October 15, 2011
Last Updated on October 15, 2011


Author

.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.

Sandusky, OH



About
Imagination is everything to me, I day dream alot which makes me write alot. I love stories about love, mystery, and fantasy (dragon mostly) more..

Writing