Sleepless Night

Sleepless Night

A Chapter by .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
"

Roxane fills her friends in on her plan with Freddie and Lovina

"
Setting: In the DA girls dorm room kinda like the NSU girl's dorm but more dark victorian decor
Roxane: -lays on her bed after a nice long shower- "man do i have some news!"
Yayi: -removes all her bracelets, earrings, and necklaces then puts them into a cherry wood box- "Do tell"
Roxane: "lovina is changing her train tracks and heading here"
Sarah: -gets out of bed going to roxane- "what?!"
Roxane: "relax she's not going after wolf she's more into freddie"
Yayi: -laughs- "freddie?! thats crazy talk!"
Roxane: "she told me he sent her blue flowers, roses to be exact"
Sarah: "she told you? when and where?"
Roxane: "well when i took a stroll down the path and she was their too, alone, it was where the path divides to both school and the city. But the fun part of it all is she doesn't know freddie sent the flowers and he doesn't know lovina is coming here tomorrow"
Yayi: "how did you know freddie sent them?"
Roxane: "i over heard him ordering them when we were coming back from the city"
Sarah: -getting off track- "so she's not gonna steal wolf from me, right?"
Roxane: -glares- "NO!!!!"


© 2011 .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on October 15, 2011
Last Updated on October 15, 2011


Author

.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.

Sandusky, OH



About
Imagination is everything to me, I day dream alot which makes me write alot. I love stories about love, mystery, and fantasy (dragon mostly) more..

Writing