Black Diamond Quest

Black Diamond Quest

A Chapter by .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
"

The DA students have just been accepted into the biggest Ninja competition ever Black Diamond Quest only the best of the best can get in.

"
Setting: outside on the DA's training ground
Marose: -smirks then turns to her DA students- "good job your free to do whatever you want."

-DA students head inside to change and chill-

Sarah: -comes out from the girls dorm then sees wolf and smiles running to him and jumps on his back- "HEY!"
Wolf: -eyes grows big almost falling over but gets his balance back- "hi....."
Sarah: "hows germany?" -giggles-
Wolf: "fine......how the kangaroos?"
Sarah: -laughs- "alright"
DJ: -walks out with Freddie- "can you stop flirting!"
Sarah: -gets off wolf's back- "we are not!"
Roxane: -walks over- "defensive as always"
Sarah: -rolls eyes-
Marose: -walks up with yayi behind her joining her friends- "oh good your all out and ready" -calls everyone to gather around the main hall- "I have a big suprise!"
Yayi: -gets excited- "what is it?"
Marose: "we have been accepted to Black Diamond Quest"
DA students: -cheers- "wooooo!"
Marose: "and as a reward for DA's acceptance you can all go out to the city and hang out"
DA students: -cheers again then goes to get ready to go out-


© 2011 .::$h円€R€DRø$€::.


Author's Note

.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
sometimes i get lazy and not want to describe all the places so this is when you use your own imagination.
Also about them getting accepted in to Black Diamond Quest is an early admission so since there the best school in all of Japan thats how they got in so fast.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on October 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011


Author

.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.
.::$h円€R€DRø$€::.

Sandusky, OH



About
Imagination is everything to me, I day dream alot which makes me write alot. I love stories about love, mystery, and fantasy (dragon mostly) more..

Writing