Met

Met

A Chapter by Emylia Senna
"

Mya meeting the current girlfriend

"

“Hey. I’m not sure if you know who I am, but I’m that girl Alex was with. I’m sorry things got out of hand tonight.”

“It’s cool.”

“No, I let my teenage hormones get the better of me. I didn’t mean to make a bad impression on you especially since we’ve never met.”

“Seriously, it’s all good.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

Figures. She has to be sweet too. There’s nothing to hate her for. B***h.

“Listen, Alex, bad mouths his xs A LOT, but I’ve never heard anything bad about you, until tonight. He won’t even tell me why you guys broke up.”

“Okay?”

“I’m just saying. I think from that you seem like a nice girl.”

“Thanks.”

“You okay?”

“No . . .”

“I can understand that.”

“Yeah.”

“Listen, I was wondering if you had any tips on Alex. He’s different than most guys.”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Well, I mean, he’s more reserved than guys I’ve dated even met. Anything that might break the ice?”

“My way was stripping for him.”

“Yeah-I don’t do that.”

“Then just bring up something random.”

“Okay. Thanks”

“Sure.”

“Hey, um, can I ask you questions like this? I mean, like not now or all the time, just when I’m not sure what to do about him?”

I really didn’t want to, but I wanted to make Alex happy. And if this was how I can do that without forcing my way into involving myself, I guess I have to do it.

“Sure.”

“Cool thanks! I promise I won’t ask a lot of them or anything I think might hurt you!”

“Okay.”

Most people would never understand why I agreed to this, but I did and I know that in the long run it’ll be worth the present pain . . . I think . . .



© 2013 Emylia Senna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not bad, and you manage to tell the story, but you really ought to include a bit more exposition here. As it stands this is literally all dialogue, which can work in a very short piece, but since this is part of a larger work, it makes it feel very disjointed and unbalanced.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on March 17, 2013
Last Updated on March 17, 2013
Tags: #Fear #Jealousy


Author

Emylia Senna
Emylia Senna

Broomfield, CO



About
I'm not what people would normally expect :) more..

Writing