Beyond the Day

Beyond the Day

A Chapter by Emylia Senna
"

Mya gives a tip

"

So, that’s my story. The average “got my ex-boyfriend back” fairy-tale. I know that stuff like this only happens in movies and books, but don’t be surprised when this one day happens to one of you. I wouldn’t go as far to say do exactly what I did, most guys would shut you out like a stalker, but I will say if he’s a good enough guy, and if you can admit to yourself and him your wrongs, it might just catch his attention. If it pushes him away, he’s not good for any good girl who could do that for him.

And I know you think we’re going to live the fairy-tale “happily ever after”. Truth is, I don’t. I don’t know if I’ll marry him, mother his children, or share a retirement room together, but I’m playing it by day. The future is then, the past is past, and the present is the gift I receive every day. Just living it. But I gotta run, thanks for listening/reading, but I’ve got a triple date! See ya!

I ran out to the base vibrating GMC Suburban. I hopped into the very back row with Alex. Matt’s girlfriend and their friend Nick’s girlfriend sat in the middle row, Nick road shot-gun, Matt drove us down the back roads, taking the long way to the movies that started in an hour and a half.

When we were close to being alone on the road, Matt opened the sun roof. The girls jumped up and flailed out the sun roof in the dark night. Matt turned up the music when “Let’s Go” by Calvin Harris came on. The second we turned a corner the base kicked up and he gunned the gas.

All we could do was scream from the adrenaline rush. Alex took my open mouth as an invite to make-out. This was the here and now I was going to enjoy forever. And this how I want to end with a happy note like all the movies and books out there.



© 2013 Emylia Senna


Author's Note

Emylia Senna
I know it's short, but it's my vision

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on March 17, 2013
Last Updated on March 17, 2013
Tags: #Smart #Love #Risky


Author

Emylia Senna
Emylia Senna

Broomfield, CO



About
I'm not what people would normally expect :) more..

Writing