Chapter 4~

Chapter 4~

A Chapter by Nicole Cruz

“You stupid little b***h, shut up!”

 

I struggled against his grip. His lips wandered all over my bidy I shivered with disgust.

His lips were dry and cracked and felt nasty and rough as they touched my skin.

 

I lay   there kicking wildly and frantically. My naked body exposed his disgusting eyes.

 

“STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!” I yelled. I made an attempt to run but he yanked me back.

 

I felt a sudden pain on my cheek and I realized he had slapped me. Now he was kicking me and punching me. Bruising my body and face.

 

“If you won’t please me, then I’ll kill you. Little w***e”. He kept on kicking me and I groaned in pain.

 

I felt him pulling me towards him. My weak, battered, body couldn’t protest anymore. He slid his fingers-

 

 

“Charlie! Charliee, wake up! You’re gonna be late for school!”  My mom was banging on my door. I slowly lifted myself out of bed and took a deep breath. I still had on last nights clothes. I stayed at James' house pretty late last night. I dont even remember falling asleep. 

 

 I looked in the mirror at myself and help back a sob.

 

“I’m up Mom! Quit banging!”

 

“Charlie? Are you okay? You sound shaken up.” My mom’s worried voice came behind the door.

 

“I’m fine mom, go away please!” I started searching under my bed for the only thing that will release this dream from my system.

 

I heard my moms footsteps retreating and I found what I was searching for.

 

My razor.

 

I slowly slid the razor across my wrist, watching the blood pulsing out. I closed my eyes and savored the stinging pain. I lifted my shirt and began sliding the razor across my stomach and under my breast. I was completely entranced by the pain and the way my warm blood spilled all over me.

 

I stopped before I lost too much blood. I quietly made my way to the bathroom and made sure to clean the razor good. I turned on the water so hot until you couldn’t see anything but steam. I stepped into the shower and let the burning hot water burn my skin and cuts. The pain was excruciating. It was unbearable. But I stood there and let the pain consume me.

 

 

 

 

Crap. Crap. Crap. I was going to be late once again. I skated down the street as fast I could, my khaki school skirt flying up and around me as I sped down the street. I didn’t live far from school but my little moment took up most of my morning.

 

Classes began at 8:00am and it was now 7:56am. I was almost there; I could see the building come closer to view. I stumbled and ran to the steps with my skateboard in hand anushed through the doors. I made my way to my first period class and burst in just when the bell rang.

 

I made my way to my seat which was way in the back and sat down. I looked up to see that the teacher wasn’t even here. I tucked in my white bluse and adjusted my skirt. I closed the button to my black blazer and I looked around.I noticed a couple people staring at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my tiny pocket mirror. My hair was all over the place. Making me look like a crazy person. I sighed and began fixing my hair.

 

Just as I began closing my little mirror I heard the scraping of a chair moving beside me. No one ever sat back here with me. What the hell? I looked over to see who the intruder was and my mouth dropped open.

 

Sitting next to me was a boy. His Brown eyes staring back at me with an amused expression.

 

“Well, are you going to stare at my tremendous beauty or say hello?” Cyrus asked me. His newfie accent was extremely adorable. 

 

I glared at his cockiness and turned to face the front of the room. The teacher had walked in and was putting up notes on the board.

 

“Not very welcome are you? He took out a binder and pen and continued to look at me.

 

“What the living hell are you doing here?” I sneaked a glance at him and noticed he was laughing.

 

“Well, I live here now miss attitude, therefore I attend this school.” He faced the board now, taking down notes. I proceeded to do the same.

 

“Well, welcome to Notre Dame.” I mumbled in a grumpy tone. This cant be happenening to me.

 

“Thank You.” He replied, not looking at me.

 

The rest of class we remained silent. There were times where he’d watch me and I felt my heart flutter. My cheeks slightly blushed and I began fidgeting. He seemed to notice my nervousness and slowly looked away.

 

The bell rang and just as I was going to get up, he pushed me back down to my seat.

 

“What the-?” I was cut off by him kissing me on the cheek and whispering in my ear “I’ll see you around lovely.”

 

I was ready to punch him when he walked away. His tall lanky body walking with such grace that I was left there gawking. I looked around and noticed that I wasn’t the only girl gawking. Looks like the new boy was going to have a lot of girls after him.

 

I reached down for my bag and as I left the room, I felt someone glaring at me from behind. I turned around to notice that it was just someone, it was more than one. A handful of girls stood glaring at me. I awkwardly turned around and walked off to my second period class.

 

As I walked I placed my hand to my cheek. I felt a tingly sensation as I touched the spot where his luscious lips kissed me. I felt my stomach tighten and my heart speed up.

 

What was this feeling?

 

What is going on?

 



© 2012 Nicole Cruz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on March 15, 2012
Last Updated on March 15, 2012


Author

Nicole Cruz
Nicole Cruz

Lawrence , MA



About
Peeka- Boo O_O I see you My name is Nicole. Atheist Anarchist Writing is my passion Music is my drug im shy Anti social Fear of people Random I guess i'm nice I'm straightfoward Coffe.. more..

Writing