Chapter 6~

Chapter 6~

A Chapter by Nicole Cruz

Okay so this chapter might be a bit graphic for some readers, so be warned. This is Charliee Anee, explaining what happened on that night. I'm sorry if its graphic for you, just bear with it.  But if you made it through the intro, which was pretty graphic too, then i think you can make it through this one. As always, i would love for people to actually comment.. you know, just so i feel like i have a reason to keep writing. But yeah,

Enjoy~

 

 

 

I was only eight when it happened. I remember walking down the street to my aunts house on a cold winter day. It was a Saturday and i had nothing else to do. As i walked into my aunt;s apartment building and made my way up the stairs i felt this strange chill go through me. Like something, wasnt right. I stopped in the middle of the staircase, locked in place, and was about to leave when at the top the stairs i saw someone. 

 

It was my aunt's boyfriend. I smiled up at him and went to hug him. He was always so nice to me and he told me the best stories. As he hugged me back i noticed how this time his hug was more urgent and how his hands trailed up and down my back. I felt weird... i got nervous. I awkwardly pulled away and asked for my aunty. 

 

"She's not home." He said in his ususal rapsy voice.

 

She's not home.. those words sent a warning signal through my mind. I knew i had to leave. I had to run.

 

This wasnt good. Dont ask me how i got these feelings. Me only being 8, i didnt know how to handle these feelings. I was like a deer stuck in the headlights. 

 

"I-i have to go.." I managed to say as i nervously turned away.

 

From there all i remember was being pulled back roughly. I let out a scream. I was terrified. All these warning signals going through me. What the hell was happening?  As soon as i let out that scream, my world went black. He had knocked me out.

 

I wake up and feel pain in between my legs. I feel someone thrusting in me.. i hear someone grunting. I was in pain and i wanted to scream out but my head was foggy. I could feel hands trailing all over me. Touching me in places no one wants to be touched, fingers going into places that mommy told were my sacred and innocent places. I was confused. I was scared. I was eight and i didnt even know what rape was. 

 

That day, my uncle had knocked me out by bashing my head on the wall. When i woke, i woke up in the middle up my rape. 

 

When it was over, everything hurt. EVERYTHING. I was so tired.. so hurt. Sadly enough, i took comfort in his words. He said "It was normal for these things to happen. It'd be okay."

 

I believed him because that was  the only answer i got. He made it "our secret" and this continued until i was twelve years old when i realized what rape was. 

 

 The last time he touched me was on a summers day. I was watching T.V. as i waited for my aunt to come back from the corner store. At this point, i knew  i was being raped. But i was too scared to let out my little secret. Being in this house alone, was making me nervous. I was sweating, legs shaking, head spinning. He wasnt even home, but i knew he could show up at any moment. 

 

The door opened and slammed shut. I heard heavy footsteps that didnt sound like my aunt's gracefu steps. My heart dropped. Not again... not again. 

 

He spotted me on the couch and smiled creepily. He made his way to me and trailed his hands down my pants. I was already crying, knowing where this was leading. 

 

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" i heard a woman voice scream. 

 

I looked over to see my aunt frantically looking between me and that disgudting man. He pulled away from me and ran. He ran away. The coward ran. I looked up at my aunt and was surprised to see her looking at me with hate. 

 

"GET OUT!" she yelled.

 

I ran out those doors and never looked back. 

 

A week later my auntt left without a word to anyone and to this day, i havent seen her... That disgusting man, i dont know where he is. 

 

All i know is that i still carry my secret.

 

And my secret haunts my dreams ever night. 



© 2012 Nicole Cruz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on March 15, 2012
Last Updated on March 15, 2012


Author

Nicole Cruz
Nicole Cruz

Lawrence , MA



About
Peeka- Boo O_O I see you My name is Nicole. Atheist Anarchist Writing is my passion Music is my drug im shy Anti social Fear of people Random I guess i'm nice I'm straightfoward Coffe.. more..

Writing