Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 7~

Chapter 7~

A Chapter by Nicole Cruz

I clutched at my chest, my heart was beating so fast. I had arrived home quicker than usual due to my running. The house was empty, the silence engulfing me. I could feel my heart beating quickly, as if it were to soon take flight.

I ran a hand through my hair. What was happening? Why is all of this happening so dam fast? This Cyrus guy.. who was he? He was a complete stranger that i met a couple days ago and suddenly he's everywhere. As if he's always been part of my life. Not to mention, he just confessed to have feelings for me.

My head started throbbing in pain. I was getting a very bad headache. I cant handle so much stress in one day. I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed some pills. I took three and headed back to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I needed answers. And i needed them now.

I threw myself on my bed, feeling the effect of the pill. My mind became woozy and soon my heavy eyelids dropped over my eyes. Like a curtain marking the final scene in a play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Cyrus POV)

I walked up the steps of my house slowly. My house was pretty big, close to being considered a mansion. My parents had alot of money, working as successful doctors. I saw that both of my parents cars were parked in the drive way and i groaned. My parents. They were the reason i was in this weird place. I had just recently come from Newfoundland a couple months ago and i missed my home. Nothing here was the same. The people and places were so different. It was just.. depressive. I had put off going to school as much as possible. Hating the thought of having to start over. So my mom pulled some strings at my new school. Made sure that i wasnt to be treated like a new kid but as someone who's always gone to that school.

My parents always got what they wanted. And it was seriously annoying.

I didnt know Blake had gone to that school. I met him while i was walking by the skatepark. He was a kind guy, obviously into me by the way his eyes roamed my body. Not that i cared.

Charliee Anee.

That name. That girl. What was she doing to me? I had just met her a couple days ago and now i'm acting like some creep... Confessing feelings that i never even knew i felt. Things just bubble over when i see her. That beautiful face, and those sad eyes. She puts up a wall that i can easily see through. Because broken people know how to tell when other people are broken.

I realized i was standing outside my door like an idiot so i walked in.

"MOM? DAD?" i yelled.

No answer.

I walked up the stairs to their room. I gently knocked on the door and my mother opened the door.

"What do you want Cyrus?" she said in a bored voice

"Just wanted to say i'm home" I Said.

"Alright.... " she mumbled and closed the door in my face.

That was my mom for you. As bitter and cold as she could ever be.

I went to my room and picked up my guitar from the corner. I started to play a couple chords and sooner or later i was lost in my sea of music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Blake's POV)

I gripped the cup of coffee i had in my hand. I had decided  i needed some alone time, so i came to my favorite cafe for a while. The soft, folk music traveled through my thoughts, putting me at ease. So much has been going these past days.

 

My heart sank at the thought of Charliee Anne. She was suffering, i knew it. I wish i knew what was going on..

 

I sighed and felt my phone vibrating. Assuming it was Charliee Anne, i picked it up quickly.

 

"Helloo...?"

 

"Blake? Blake honey, its me.. Charle's mother." Said a frantic voice.

 

My defensive mode kicked in "Whats going on?" i asked.

 

"It's Charliee Anne. She wont wake up." Her mother started crying.

 

I shot up my seat, grabbing my keys "Did you call an ambulance?!" My hands were shaking and my body trembling. I ran to my car hoping to make it time.

 

"Yes.. Yes i did. I'm on my way over to the hospital. They took her separately. But Blake honey, thats not all.."

 

I tensed up prepared for the worst. My heart beating so fast,scared to loose my Charles.

 

"Blake, Charliee Anne has been cutting herself. I found her in a pool of blood. Completely lifeless."

 

Charliee Anne's mom began sobbing.

 

I dropped the phone and fely my world drop.

 

What was going on with Charliee Anne?



© 2012 Nicole Cruz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on March 15, 2012
Last Updated on March 15, 2012


Author

Nicole Cruz
Nicole Cruz

Lawrence , MA



About
Peeka- Boo O_O I see you My name is Nicole. Atheist Anarchist Writing is my passion Music is my drug im shy Anti social Fear of people Random I guess i'm nice I'm straightfoward Coffe.. more..

Writing