Groping Ahead

Groping Ahead

A Chapter by Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
"

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Mature, Yaoi

"

“S**t�"” Grasped. Thrusting.

“Ahh�"uh ” Sob. Moans. Gasp. “Ahh�"little faster… Kazuma--- Ahh!!” Moans.

“Does it feel good--- UNGH�"Ugh!”  Fast deep thrusting.

“Ahh�"uhh , that feels good---Ugh.. AHH!! More.. More!!” hugs tightly.

“Ugh�".” Jolt. Thrusting deeply.

“AH�"uh! Kazuma.. I’m coming!! Kazuma! AHH!!” loud moaning.

“Kazuma!” Heavy breathing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ding-dong-ding�"Ding-dong-ding�"

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHOA! CRAP!

“What the--?!” Darn! It got hard, again?! A wet dream?! Better, go to the bathroom to release this.

 

It’s always like this, ever since I moved into my new apartment. I always have wet dreams from there on. My c**k just got hard every time I remember those voices. I guess this is what it takes when you suddenly withdrawn from your addiction to sex. Moreover, my neighbor is such a f****r. He always had sex every night and I can hear it loud and clear. I just can’t help it, I’m a male by nature hearing those moaning and stuffs also got me excited. And I don’t even like women anymore. I’m abstaining myself from those dirty s***s.

 

“Hey Kyosuke, long time no see.” Darn the disgusting trash that I really want to kill someday.

“I certainly don’t want to see you.” You are not even worth killing for.

“C’mon, let’s make up already. I miss you baby. I want you back.” Ignore and shove.

Darn it this idiot’s getting on my nerves. It’s not even worthy to talk to her.

“Hey! Where are you goin’?”

This stupid b***h Tamayo just won’t give up. She still follows me around no matter how I ignore her. Seeing her face, makes me gag. I feel disgusted when she touches me. I don’t even want to say a single word. But she’s too persistent. Whose fault do you think it is?

“Get out of my way. It’s none of your business.”

“Hey baby, are you still mad at me? I want you love. Don’t you love me anymore?” hugs tightly from behind.

What the, this woman got nerves. She cheated on me not too long ago. Sleeping with another man behind my back. Women are all like this. When you are around, they play weak and dumb. Makes you fall for them. Then when they’d got bored their just gonna throw you in the dumpster of despair. They really pisses me off. You’re all disgusting, you stupid b*****s. Just go to hell already.

Shove harshly. “Get off! I don’t like trash.”

“You a*****e! You think so highly of yourself. No one’s gonna f**k with your c**k anymore!” shouts from afar.

Like I would want to, by the likes of you.

S**t! That b***h ruined my appetite.  Oh well, it’s a good diversion, I don’t have to jerk off inside campus. Class already started so it’s hard to get into it now. Might as well go to the rooftop and take a short nap. I would just get into the last period then.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoosshh--

“Ahh.. This place is sure is peaceful.” Deep breaths in then out.

It’s nice to go back to business. Chuckle. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, Sleeping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHH---UHHH---kyosuke----more----more!----uhh---ahh!” moans.

Deep thrusting “Ugh---harumi” French kiss. “Mm�"Nmmn�"reach out my tongue harumi.”

“Kyosuke---mmn�"Nnn�"haa --haa”. Gasp.

“Uh----haa----”DeepThrusting. Breaths heavily. N****e lick. Sucking.

“Ahh----don’t----Ahh---yah---Ahh!” tight grasped.

Thrusting.

“Harumi” heavy breathing.

“Kyosuke…..kyosuke---aah , I love you----UHH!” tight grasped. Climax.

Splurt. “haa---haa” heavy breathing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahh------harumi-----Nnmm----nn” kiss…..tongue-----oh this is a French kiss. Harumi?

Wait.  What the�"that b***h, her dirty tongue is inside me. Stop s**t! You used that to lick other man’s dick, you dirty woman!

I need to wake up. Wake up darn it. Wake up!!

 

 

 

 

“Who’s Harumi?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huh? It’s not harumi’s voice. It’s deep low pitch.  It’s like a�"guy’s voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhh---wha----” the light hurts my eyes, it’s kinda blurs but I’m sure this is not Harumi. “Who----a”.

It’s a little bit clear now, it’s----it’s... It’s really is a man. Shock.

 

 

S**t! Is this a dream? Is that a dream? That kiss! It’s a dream alright… Right?! I’m a little bit confused right now, my mind just won’t work.

 

“You need a hand?” smiles.

He’s a lot more cuter than a girl when he smiles though.

“Huh?” I still can’t think straight.

“I said if you need a hand? Or you would prefer it by mouth.” chuckle.

He’s cute alright. No, he’s beautiful. But I still don’t get what his saying.

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m saying---- how hard can this be?” touches the hard thing. Naughty smile.

Shock. “WAAHH----what the-----what do you think you’re doing you b*****d?!”

“You’re really are cute. You’re cute when you’re asleep but you’re much cuter when you’re angry.” Giggle.

“Are you stupid? You freak!”

“How about we make your wet dream into a reality. Don’t worry even though I’m a man I can do much better than women.” chuckle.

“Are you crazy? I’m not gay you jerk.”

Laughs out loud. “You freak out like a woman though. But I’m not saying you’re gay. I’m just gonna help you satisfy your cravings.” chuckle.

“Darn you. No thanks. Pissed off!”

Laughs out loud. “Oh well, suit yourself. Anyway, if ever you’ll change your mind. Just look for me in Class 1-A.” smile.

“Like I would idiot!”

“Alright, bye-bye.” smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That Freak, this is the first time I'd been touched by a guy. I still have goose bumps by what he did. Since I can’t get over that incident, I decided to go back to the apartment and have a good rest to clear out my mind.

Ding�"dong�"ding�"dong.

“Yes,-yes.” Darn such a bad timing. May be it’s that stupid landlord.

When I’d opened the door�".

“Hi, I’m Kazuma Takumi, I lived next door. Sorry for the late introduction. Let’s be friends from now on.” chuckles.

This is the worst day ever. What did he say? He lives next door? So, so he’s that f****r neighbor of mine? WAHH�"this life SUCKS!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aagghh----sigh-----.

Early in the morning, I feel so tired. I feel so weak right now.

I don’t wanna go to school today. But it’s midterms, though I really don’t care about it, I still have to take that exam. Yawn.

Haggard.

Oh, I give up. Sigh.

Can I just die right on this spot?

 I really feel like it.

I think I’m having withdrawal symptoms now. The memories keep on haunting me most of the time, and it makes me aroused. Though it doesn’t bothers me before, but right now it really is leading me to the depression state. This just proves that I’m such a healthy young man. Maybe, there’s really no animal that can resist his instincts. Plus, that stupid neighbor of mine keeps on stimulating my drive, while his enjoying himself I’m suffering in the next door . I think I had enough with this abstinence thing. I could hook up with those b*****s without being emotionally involved.  And it’s so tiring and lonely doing it all by myself.  Oh well, it’s decided then, go back to the old me.

 

 

“Oh----Hi, kyo-kun, Good Morning.” smiles.  The f*****g machine has appeared.

Oh, crap! What does this punk doing here, so early in the morning?

Ignore. Pass through.

“Hey, it’s very rude to ignore someone who just greeted you with a smile on their face.”

Like I would care.

Still ignores.

Grabs the arm. “What I hate the most are people who ignore me so early in the morning.”

Shock. What the-----! His face is too close. “You b*****d let go of me!” struggles. Darn, he’s strong.

Pull more closely. “If you want me to let go, stop ignoring me and give me a nice ‘morning greeting’.” grin.

 ……“G----good M----morning.” Damn you a*****e!

“What’s that? Is that it? I did mention ‘nice’ right?”

Wha-----ta hell. What the f**k is wrong with this freak.

“C’mon, is that all you can do? Or you just want me to punish you?” grin. Pull more closely. Holds more tightly in his arm and grabs his waist.

Blush. His face is too close. Too, close! “Let go of me, you freak! We’re in the road!” struggles.

“Make me.” Move closer.

Wha----is he----he’s gonna kiss me?! No way! panicked.

Touches the butt.

Stopped.  Eye to eye contact. Loosen the hold. Then kyosuke realizes that he just----.

His butt. I touched it. Wha-----what?! “Wha-----wh----at the F**K!!!” release from the hold then run furiously.

Smirk. Chuckle. “Interesting, he’s too cute.” Giggle.





© 2013 Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy


Author's Note

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
This is a yaoi fiction, related to Yaoi Manga

Pictures from "Hey Class President" (Yaoi Manga) >.<

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

loved it i died laughing then came back to read more

Posted 7 Years Ago


Maybe you could describe the characters a bit more and put some more details in.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This was very entertaining, It made me laugh:) good job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thanks ^_^
MM I like it...a lot hehehe

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thanks hehe... but sorry i can't really find the wrong grammar sentences in the story hehe... I'll j.. read more
Time's The Bond

11 Years Ago

Sure I guess but at least describe the hair color so we can tell which is which

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1565 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013


Author

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

Mars, Japan



About
We're just simple person who has a wide imagination that would go beyond anyone's impression about us. We are obsess with mangas especially yaoi mangas and We're interested to become a yaoi manga w.. more..

Writing