Threat Ahead

Threat Ahead

A Chapter by Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
"

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Mature, Yaoi.

"

(A day before that, during Kazuma and Miyagi’s meeting. Kazuma’s POV)

 

 

*Knock*

               *Knock*                 (aloud knock on the door.)

                              *Knock*                                

     

      

 

 

“Ugh---huh?!” Awakened by the loud banging at the door, he scratched his forehead as he grouchily went to attend the person knocking.

 

“What is it?!” he exclaimed.

 

“Woh----bad hair day huh?” Miyagi greeted him with a smile.

 

 

He widely opened the door as he headed his way to the sofa “Damn old fart, don’t you have keys to my apartment? Why didn’t you just came in and wake me up pleasantly?”

 

 

Miyagi followed him, chuckles. “I’m just being thoughtful, you know? I might have caught you up in that cool pose again, it would be too bad since I didn’t bring my camera.” He smiled.

 

 

Whatever.

 

 

He lays his body in the sofa, and covers his face with his right arm. Then Miyagi sat on the couch adjacent to him as his eyes surveyed the area.

 

 

“You know, your apartment is really small. If only you choose a bigger one then you could have a bedroom in here.” Miyagi commented.

 

 

“I already told you, it’s convenient. I don’t have to open any doors if I have to lead someone into the bed. And besides it’s the closest one to the school.” He replied.

 

 

“But you would be inconveniently troubled if someone would caught you in that kind of position again like the last time.” chuckle.

 

 

“Shut up, you’re the first one who had caught me in that act. And you’re the only one who would carelessly barge into my apartment without my permission.”

 

 

Miyagi chuckled. “Of course, I’d loved to check once in a while on how my beloved son doing.”

 

 

“Whatever. As a result of your carelessness, I might not have a normal life anymore.”

 

 

“Oh and how was that be my fault?” he naively asked.

 

 

 

Pissed. Gets up, and faced Miyagi. “How, you’d say? Isn’t it your fault when you suddenly barge inside in the middle of my business?!”

 

 

 

Smiles, “Oh that, (laugh) I’m terribly sorry about that.” Snigger.

 

 

His patience reaches its peak, he give Miyagi a dreadful glance. “You still had the guts to laugh it out to my face after that misery that you’d created. You should take responsibility for it.”

 

 

He nervously replied to him “Woh----C’mon Kazuma take it easy. Chill. I’ll see what can I do about it. Okay?” as he forced himself to laugh.

 

“So tell me, what seems to be the problem?” he asked still smiling.

 

 

“I’d been unsatisfied in my sexual life lately and because of your carelessness that I was not able to reach the climax that time. I’ve been disturbed by it ever since. Because of you my prey had escaped and left me unsatisfied.” He pants after saying that long sentence nonstop.

 

 

Miyagi looked at him seriously while listening to his sermon “Uh-huh.” He replied while he closes his eyes and nod.

 

“So, do you have any tea here?” he calmly asked, as he walks towards the kitchen drawers to search for it. He smiled when he found what he was looking for “Oh, Earl Grey, love it.” chuckle.

 

 

Kazuma’s gritting his teeth as he was about to burst out in anger.

 

 

“Darn old fart! What do you think you’re doing?!” he exclaimed.

 

 

Miyagi smiled back at him, “Chill Kazuma-chan, I’m just about to make some tea, since you’re not polite enough to offer some to your dear father.” He reaches out for the teapot in the upper cabinet then he filled it with hot water and put a teaspoon of Earl Grey in it.

 

 

“Seriously Miyagi, be serious once in a while. This is a serious matter for me you know?” Sigh. He touches his forehead like his having a headache, and then he rested his back in the armrest of the couch.

 

“Yeah, I know, right?” he chuckles as he placed the tray.

 

 

Kazuma throws him a dreadful glare as if anytime soon he will strangle him he sensed the seriousness in his eyes that makes him a little bit anxious.

 

 

“Okay, okay. I know it’s serious, so, why don’t you just get over it and find another playmate?” he said then took a sip from his cup.

 

 

“You think I didn’t think about that? Yet that desire keeps on haunting me, which is making my life miserable now.”

 

 

“You’re exaggerating too much.” Miyagi replied.

 

“You sure I am. Since it’s really, unbearable having a lustful body like mine.” He replied sarcastically.

 

Laugh, “Now, you’re complaining for being lustful.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Oh well, since you’re really aiming for that kid, so why not just lure him again to do it with you.”

 

“Yeah right, like I could do that, if I could I wouldn’t be troubling myself to consult this to you.” I was raping him last time, like hell I could tell Miyagi about this.

 

“Why not, isn’t he your lover?”

 

“No he’s not, and besides his not even coming to his apartment lately and he has been skipping class. I haven’t been able to get contact with him ever since that day.”

 

“Oh, did you just force him to do it with you?” he casually asked, at the same time he hits the spot.

 

Bulls’ eye. “So? What if I did? It’s still your fault that I was not able to have a successful mission.” He defensively replied.

 

Chuckled, “Tsk, this will be a hard thing to do kid, of course, he doesn’t want to be near you anymore, since you’ve violated him.” He smiled. Then he took a sip from his cup.

 

Pissed. “Clearly I already know that, you don’t have to spell it out to my face. Arrgh!” he messed his hair.

 

Miyagi sigh. “You’re truly a mess kid.”

 

He sighed as well.

 

“Oh well, seems like you’re serious about this, I’ll helped you out of it, but first, let’s drop by to my office.” Smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Kyosuke’s POV]

 

 

*creaks*

 

 

-----Slam---- *door*

 

 

“Ugh-uh. I’m dead.” He lifelessly said as he drops his bag in the floor then dragged his heavy feet to towards the bed he instantly dropped his body when he reached the bed. Thud.

 

I’m worn out. Since when has my life become so messy? I get lectured everywhere, be at school or at work. I can’t even go to my own house now, ‘cause I know I’ll be stormed with nags there. Sigh.

 

Sigh, “life is so tiring.” He said while staring at the ceiling.

 

I really had no other choice but to come here in this apartment. Yawn.

 

 

Rrrriiinngg-------Rrrriiinngg------Rrrriiinngg.      *cellphone*

 

He rummaged his stuffs on his bed trying to find his cellphone.

 

Oh yeah it’s in the bag.

 

He looks around to find his bag then he remembers the he dropped it in the floor nearby the door. He hurried towards it.

 

 

Rrrriiinngg-------Rrrriiinngg------Rrrriiinngg.       *cellphone still ringing*

 

 

He picks his bag, and immediately searches for his cellphone. As he rushed to find it, a squared shaped thing had suddenly dropped.

 

What’s this? He picks it up.

 

 

Rrrriiinngg-------Rrrriiinngg------Rrrriiinngg.       *cellphone still ringing*

 

 

Later, cellphone first. He found his phone yet it had stopped from ringing.

 

Damn I didn’t able to answer it. Who could that be? He looks into his cellphone to identify the caller, and found out that it’s an unregistered number.

 

“Who could this be?” confused, he try to analyze the number but it’s really unfamiliar to him.

 

Would it call again?

 

Should I call it back? What if it’s an urgent matter?

 

He gets the remaining stuffs lying on the floor, and he carried them into the bed.

 

Then he looks at his phone again, he’s still indecisive.

 

It didn’t call back. Should I give it a ring? He thought about it for a moment.

 

Maybe later, I’ll take a bath first.

 

When he placed the phone on the bed, his hand had felt something hard. He saw the squared shaped gift. He forgot about it for a moment.

 

Oh, it’s that gift.

 

He remembered what happened during lunch break “It’s a surprise kyo-kun, open it, only when you’re in your apartment already, okay? Only in your apartment, understand?”

 

 He rips the wrapper to see what’s inside.

 

Huh? A DVD?

 

He turns on the player in front of his bed. His heart suddenly throbs.

 

Why am I a little bit nervous about this? He caressed his chest. Calm down heart, there’s nothing to be nervous about, right?

 

His hand was shaking as he went to put the DVD inside the player, then he goes back to the bed to sit down.

 

It’s okay, there’s nothing to be afraid of. His heart is still throbbing.

 

A blue color appears in the screen,

 

Numbers came out in the screen like a countdown.

 

3…

 

2…

 

1…                  (Video starts)

 

 

 

 

 

 “Here comes the second one kyo-kun.” inserts two fingers.

 

“Wha----.” Twitch. “AAHH!---OW---IT HURTS---AAHH!---TAKE IT OUT---aahh--haah.” Clench. Sob. Pant. “AHH!---agh---haah!” moans. Shiver.

 

“You’re almost there kyo-kun.”

 “ahh----ah----haah.” Shiver. Moan. Gasp.

Kazuma thrusting while licking the head of his dick.

 

“Aahh!---(twitch)---stop---I---aahh!(sucking)---co---ming---nghn---(Shiver)---AAHH!” shudder. Panting.

Kazuma lifts his hips then widened and flexed his legs.

 

“I’m going in now kyo-kun.”

“Wha---AAHH!---.”

“Relax kyo---ugh---too tight---uh.”

“ARGH!----(shudder)---AAHH!!!----HURTS---(twitch)AAHH!---It hurts----ST--op.” Sob. Clench.

“Breath kyo-kun, ugh---breath slowly.”He breaths in then, breaths out.

“There that’s it, relax kyo-kun it will feel good soon, I’ll start moving now.” thrusting. Creak.

“No---wait---AAHH!” sob. Clench. Creak.

Twitch. “aah!-----No---ple----ase---Aahh----stop---aah!” sob. Moan. Shudder. Gasp.

“uh---n---.” Thrusts. Creak.

“Aah----ah---haah----ngh….” Shiver. Pant. Sob.

“Feels so good kyo---ugh---you’re sucking me in---uhn. Moan for me kyo---uh.” Thrusting. Creak.

“aah---ngh---haah….aah!” moans. Pant.

“That’s right, good boy. Here moan more.” Thrust. Creak.

“AH!----Aah!---the--re(shudder)---aah---mo---re.” quiver. Pant.

“Ugh.” Thrust. Creak.

“Aagh!---that’s(shudder)---Aah----. ----SLAM----

 

 

 

--------TOOOT---------         (the video ends)

A blue color appears in the screen.

 

 

 

            -----SILENCE-----

 

 

He can’t take his eyes off the screen. He’s under on a state of deep shock.

 

Wha----What was that? He tried to laugh.

 

Who was that? The images keep on running in his mind.

 

He remembers the expressions when he moaned, as he asked for more.

 

He touches his forehead, as his whole body trembles. He feels numb inside.

 

That was an AV video right? I’m  just seeing things due to what had happened last time, right? He forced to laugh he’s still in the denial about what he saw.

 

 

Yes, that’s it. It was an AV actors. I’m just having hallucination due to the trauma I had.

 

His head hurts, as his surroundings gets fuzzy.

 

Rrrriiinngg-------Rrrriiinngg------Rrrriiinngg.      *cellphone*

 

 

He feels like he’s about to faint. He didn’t hear his phone ringing.

 

 

Rrrriiinngg-------Rrrriiinngg------Rrrriiinngg.       *cellphone still ringing*

 

 

“Huh?” Something’s ringing.

 

 

Rrrriiinngg-------Rrrriiinngg------Rrrriiinngg.       *cellphone still ringing*

 

 

Cellphone? He just realizes that his phone was ringing. He tried to grab it with his shaky hand his body is still numb, as it excretes cold sweats.

 

 

Rrrriiinngg-------Rrrriiinngg------Rrrriiinngg.       *cellphone still ringing*

 

 

“He---llo” he answered in a wobbly voice.

 

The person in the other line chuckled, “Hi kyo-kun.”

 

 

 

 

His body shivered when he perceived who that voice belonged to.

 

“Have you seen our video kyo-kun? It’s beautiful isn’t it?” Chuckle.

 

He’s speechless. He can’t have any words to come out from his mouth. His body just keeps on trembling.

 

“To tell you honestly kyo-kun, I’m in front of your door now, would you mind inviting me inside?”

 

His heart suddenly beats fast, as he anxiously looks at the door.

 

“Can you open the door for me kyo-kun?” chuckles.

 

He can’t move, his mind is blank. “N---no, pl---ease stop.” He said with a wobbly voice.

 

“C’mon kyo-kun, I just wanna talk to you about our cool video.” Laugh.

 

He’s can’t take off his eyes from the door. His body shivers knowing that person is just behind that door.

 

“You don’t like our cool little scandal to be spread throughout the whole campus by the next morning right? So why don’t you open the door and let me in.” chuckle.

 

 

Huh? Scandal?  Spread it in the Campus? No, no, NO! That can’t be! His mind is yelling his disapproval.

 

 “No! stop it please!” he exclaimed it.

 

Laughs, “Of course I won’t do such a thing if my cute little kyo-kun would just obey to what I say. But if he doesn’t, I can’t guarantee it. So now, can you please open the door and let me in my cute little kyo-kun?” chuckle.

 

 

 

Wha?! What should I do? What?! Panicking.

 

Should I open it? No!  But… his hearts feels like it’s going to burst. Clench.

 

What should I do now? His mind is in chaos.

 

“Kyo-kun? Oh my cute little kyo-kun?  If you don’t open it now, I would take that as a rejection to my offer.”

Startle. What should I do?

 

“On three kyo-kun, 3…”

 

Huh? He’s still trying to think on what he should do. He’s indecisive.

 

“2…” panicking. He’s confused, as his heart is throbbing so fast. But he still didn’t make a single move from his bed.

 

“1… okay, bye kyo-kun.”

 

 ---toot--- (call ends)

 

 

Clench his fist. He dashed to the door and opened it immediately, when he saw that no one’s there, he went out to find him.

 

Gasp. No. NO! He’s going to spread it. He furiously looks around to find him.

 

 

 

 

“Hi my cute little kyo-kun.” smirk. A familiar voice behind him said.

 

 

 

His body shivers again, as he slowly turned around to confirm the owner of that voice.

“You really excites the hell out of me kyo-kun” kazuma walks closer towards him.

 

“Why----why are you---- doing this?” he said in a trembling voice.

 

“Let’s go inside first kyo-kun. You don’t want to attract attention in here right?” Kazuma smiled mischievously.

 

He can’t respond, he can’t even move his legs, his whole body just keeps on trembling as his eyes widely gazing to the person who caused it.

 

Kazuma smiled, “Come kyo-kun, let’s go inside.” Then he holds kyosuke’s shoulder to lead him inside the apartment.

 

No! Stop! His mind is yelling his disapproval. Yet he can’t let out a word from his mouth. He’s shocked to the point that he can’t find his voice out, then his senses are so numbed,  he feels like anytime soon, he might just faint.

 

Kazuma drag him inside, then after he locked the door, he lead him to the bed since there’s no couch around, as he assist him to take a seat.

 

“You’re so pale kyo-kun, let me get you something to drink.” Kazuma said to him, as he is gazing blankly, spacing out.

 

Kazuma aids himself around his kitchen to find something to drink. When he got back, he had tap water with him then he hands it to kyosuke.

 

“Here kyo-kun, have a drink first.” Kazuma said.

 

He just stared at the water for a moment it took him a while to accept it. He drank the water hoping that he would regain his senses for a little bit.

 

Kazuma watches him as he drinks the water, and stares at his face as their eyes meet.

 











 

 

 

 

 

[Kazuma’s POV]

He was very pale, and as cold as ice when I last touched him.

 

 

Maybe I went too far with the threat. But, it should really be far enough to threaten him. He’s a little bit concerned towards kyosuke. He went to the kitchen to get some water.

 

I just hope he don’t have any heart problem or something. Then he went back to attend him together with the water.

 

“Here kyo-kun, have a drink first.”

 

Kyosuke didn’t take the water, is he just going stare at it? He was about to say something when kyosuke finally accept it.

 

He watched him as he drank the water, too defenseless.

 

He looked at his face as their eyes meet.

 

 

*doki*

                *doki*              (heart throbbing)

*doki*

 

 

What’s this? He touches his chest. My heart just suddenly beats irregularly, confused.

 

He just stared at kyosuke, I was allured by his charms, since he’s too cute when he’s in this kind of state. He concluded.

 

“Are you okay now kyo-kun?”

 

Kyosuke didn’t answered him, he’s just looking at him blankly. He can sense the anxiousness in his eyes.

 

He’s still too nervous to answer. Maybe I should let him calm down for a little bit to regain his thoughts.

 

He sits beside him. While waiting for him to calm down, he allowed his eyes to move around the area.

 

Such an open space. He doesn’t have a lot of stuffs around.

 

He silently commented when he suddenly heard kyosuke speaks.

 

 

 

“Why-----why are you doing this?” kyosuke asked him in a trembling voice.

 

 

Why he asked, of course to have you as my playmate. However, I can’t tell him this.

 

 

“Because I want you, I’m deeply attracted to you.” He answered without any second thoughts.

 

Deeply? S**t! Where did I get that “deeply” thing. But I was really attracted to him though. Oh well, it’s better than directly scaring him by saying I want to satisfy my desires and have sex with him.

 

“Want?------Wha----what do you want from me?” kyosuke asked him though his voice is still a little bit trembling but he calmed down a bit.

 

 

Sex. I’m such a pervert darn it! He somewhat blushed.

 

“I want you near me kyo-kun, I want you to be my lover for a month.” He said.

 

 

“Huh?” kyosuke’s eyes widen. “Lo---ver? Like a boy---friend?!”

 

 

I can sense confusion in your words, well, even I, I’m a little bit confuse too.

 

“Yeah, it seems to be like that.” he answered.

 

“But----wha---why?” kyosuke confusedly asked.

 

He got pissed when he remembers the reason. ‘Cause aside from his lustful desires he got another reason behind it.

 

“I have my reasons kyo-kun. But my main reason is because I want you no matter what.”

 

 

Kyosuke’s eyes widen, “Huh?-----Wha---What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked him with fears in his eyes.

 

Smirk. “As what I said on the phone a while ago, if you obey to what I say, I can guarantee you that scandal will be kept. However, if you don’t, then you bet this thing will be spread throughout the whole campus. I’ll say it in the easiest way for you to understand, you’re my slave now kyo-kun, and my lover for a month.” Smirk.







© 2013 Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy


Author's Note

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
Special thanks to out editor Sensei Wickedly kind for helping us with our English grammar. HONTONI DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU *bow* (-_-) sensei, sorry for bothering you with this. ^_^


E.E. @ your service:

Sorry for the delay guys.
Hope you'll like it.

Please feel free to send us you feed backs.
We're open to all criticisms. Please feel free to criticize it.


@Wickedly kind: thank you so much Emily-chan for helping us. >_< sorry for the work load... we will try our best more to decrease the grammar corrections ^_^ thank you so much your corrections really help us alot ^_^



For those who can't send their comments about it in this website,
you can approach me in facebook. ^_^
Just search for my name, Ermadski Erma.

Thank you so much for reading it guys ^_^.

To R.Z: kono yonai baka! >_< Hate you >_<

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well a few words mixed up like you got the past and present words confused, and a few sentence/grammar faults. HOWEVER, I like it, just a touch up and it'll be good to go!! I'm not at my house right now so I can't edit it at the moment but, I'll have it done in no time.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thank you so much Emily-chan we really tried our hardest with the grammar haha... >_< though it's ki.. read more
Time's The Bond

11 Years Ago

Ah, it's okay this is nothing and I think English is quite confusing even though it is my first lang.. read more
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thank you so much for appreciating our plot ^_^... it really help us alot.
We really want the .. read more



Reviews

Well a few words mixed up like you got the past and present words confused, and a few sentence/grammar faults. HOWEVER, I like it, just a touch up and it'll be good to go!! I'm not at my house right now so I can't edit it at the moment but, I'll have it done in no time.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thank you so much Emily-chan we really tried our hardest with the grammar haha... >_< though it's ki.. read more
Time's The Bond

11 Years Ago

Ah, it's okay this is nothing and I think English is quite confusing even though it is my first lang.. read more
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thank you so much for appreciating our plot ^_^... it really help us alot.
We really want the .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

527 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 2, 2013
Last Updated on March 6, 2013


Author

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

Mars, Japan



About
We're just simple person who has a wide imagination that would go beyond anyone's impression about us. We are obsess with mangas especially yaoi mangas and We're interested to become a yaoi manga w.. more..

Writing