Date Ahead

Date Ahead

A Chapter by Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
"

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Mature, Yaoi.

"

Kyousuke’s POV

 

“Urgh----uh.” He stretches his body, then gazes at the ceiling.

 

Ugh-it’s morning. His vision still blurry.

 

Huh----what happened last night? He closes his eyes as he tries to gather his thoughts. When did I get into the bed?

 

 

 

So tiring, He turns around to face the other side of the bed, as he saw a naked back. Huh?

 

He stared at it for a while, what is that? Am I dreaming?

 

He reached out to touch it.

 

“Uh-it’s true.” He verbalizes.

 

 

Then, the other person turns around and faces him.

 

----Bam---- (In his surprise, he falls down from the bed, he furiously crawls backwards, away from the bed.)

 

F**k! What the hell! What is he doing here?!

 

He surveyed the area to confirm his location

This is my room. Then, why---why the heck is he here?!

 

Then, he panicky feel his body, to determine if his still wearing anything.

Phew! Thank goodness. Relieved.

 

I can’t let my guard down, it’s dangerous. He’s a maniac!

 

Then, he furiously went to the kitchen to find a weapon.

 

Knife, where’s the knife! I swear I’m gonna kill this a*****e if he do anything weird again.

 

When he found what he was looking for, he gulp.

 

“I don’t care if I get arrested by killing a rapist like you.” He exclaimed as he tries to be brave despite of the nervousness he felt deep inside, he gulp.

 

Then he walked closer to the bed. He executes a guarded pose, with the knife in his right hand.

 

Now, wake up, you b*****d! He’s too scared to verbalize it.

 

He kicked that person’s feet, and then returned immediately to his cautious pose.

 

“Urgh!.” The other person response in a growl, then changed position from sideways to flat lying, but still didn’t wake up.

 

 

This idiot, c’mon wake up idiot!

He kick him hard again, “Wake up, now!” he said though he’s a little bit shaking.

 

“Huh?” Kazuma replied. “What is it?” Kazuma replied him while rubbing his eyes with his hand.

 

“What are you doing here?! Why are you sleeping here in my bed?! What did you do to me you a*****e?!” he asked him nonstop as he still maintained his guarded pose with a knife in his right hand.

 

“Huh?” Kazuma replied, then his eyes move around the area, “Oh yeah, I remember now, you suddenly fainted last night kyo-kun, I got worried so I decided to stay at your place to watch over you.” He explained, then he slightly smiled afterwards.

 

WHAT THE HELL!!! What did he say? I fainted last night? He thought of it for a moment, trying to gather his memories about last night. Then the events just suddenly flashed back in his mind.  

 

 

“As what I said on the phone a while ago, if you obey to what I say, I can guarantee you that scandal will be kept. However, if you don’t, then you bet this thing will be spread throughout the whole campus. I’ll say it in the easiest way for you to understand, you’re my slave now kyo-kun, and my lover for a month.”

 

That was the last thing I remembered, he said to me last night. Then after that, everything’s blank.

The DVD, he said he’s going to spread it if I disobey him.

SLAVE?!  LOVER?! What the f**k is wrong with this b*****d?!

 

Then he looked at Kazuma, with a killing aura in his eyes, I swear to God I’m going to kill this freak!

 

“Come kyo-kun, give me a sweet morning kiss.” Kazuma said with a smiling face.

“Damn you! Get out of my apartment, NOW!” he exclaimed.

 

Chuckle, “Tsk, tsk, nuh-ugh-uh kyo-kun.” he even wiggled his pointer.

 

 

“I’m your lover now, so it’s just normal to give me a sweet morning kiss when I wake up, not to mention, I’m your master, and you’re my slave. So you have to do everything I say, isn’t that right my cute little kyo-kun?” he said then smiled widely even his eyes is smiled.

 

Kyosuke clench, his fist. Darn you! GO TO HELL YOU MANIAC!

 

Though he didn’t verbalize it, he just look at him, like he was about to kill someone anytime soon.

 

“Now, now, my cute little kyo-kun, put down that knife, then be good and come here closer to me.” Kazuma said then give him a mischievous smile.

 

He still did not put down the knife he just looks at him while still keeping his guarded pose.

 

F**k! What should I do? I can’t oppose this jerk, he still holds the original copy of that video, then If I oppose him, he said that he will spread the video. He gulps as he is sweating heavily.

 

What should I do now?! I’m trap, darn it! His thoughts while still gazing at Kazuma.

 

“Come here now my cute little kyo-kun.” Kazuma offers his hand to kyosuke as he invites him to come closer to him.

 

I don’t have a choice anymore! No one will be able to help me without knowing the video. I’m so doomed!

 

He stares at kazuma’s hand in which it’s still pointing on him.

 

I don’t have much of a choice! He closes his eyes, as he slowly lowers the knife then places it in the table near by him.

 

Kazuma smirk, “That’s right very good my cute little kyo-kun, now come closer.”

 

No, please! Anyone please help! Though this is what he shouted in his mind, yet he don’t have any choice so he hesitantly, bit by bit stepped forward towards Kazuma.

 

 

Kazuma’s still did not put down his hand, he stared at it, with a mark of hesitation in his face.

 

Kazuma grabs kyosuke’s hand and forcefully pulls him towards him, which causes him to fall to kazuma’s chest.

 

 

Shock, “No, let go!” kyosuke struggles to escape from his grasp, yet he pulls kyosuke closer to him and confined him in his arms, then when he was able to see his face, he’d reached to his lips.

 

 

He gently smooch kyosuke’s lower lip as he closes his eyes.

 

No! Stop it you a*****e! He shouted in his mind, as he tried to push him away.

 

 

Kazuma tightened his confinement in his arms then pushed his tongue in.

 

 

Kyosuke closes his eyes and gritted his teeth to prevent him from entering, No! Take it off, you jerk! You’re gross!

 

Kazuma opens his eyes, when he can’t have kyosuke to open his teeth for him to enter, so he moved his other hand to kyosuke’s dick, and grope it from the outside.

 

He notices kazuma’s hand caressing his lower part, rubbing it against his boxers.  That makes him shiver, as his dick reacted to it.

 

No! Stop touching me there!

 

While he is being conscious to the stroking in his lower part, Kazuma found an opening in his mouth that allows him domain his mouth.

 

Kazuma pushes his tongue inside kyosuke then reach out to his tongue. When he found it, he mingled his tongue to the front part to massage it, that makes kyosuke shudders more.

 

Darn! I hate to admit it! S**t! Stop it already you freak before I lose control in my body.

 

Kazuma continue groping kyosuke’s dick, as his dick hardens. His mind slowly went blank as his body weakened.

S**t! I might totally lose control now! He trembles.

 

Kazuma gulp, still massaging his tongue, so then kyosuke hesitantly mingled his tongue too.

 

Kazuma smirk, as he pushed kyosuke to the bed.

 

 

 

Kazuma’s POV

 

Yeah, that’s right kyo-kun. Slowly, gently, you’ll be mine soon. Smirk.

 

Then he pushed kyosuke to the bed, as he jolts his tongue, then bites kyosuke’s upper lip, massaging it then sucking it.

 

 

“Mnn---ngh.” Kyosuke’s face reddens he slowly sucks kazuma’s lower lips too.

 

I’ll blow your mind with this pleasure kyo-kun. You’re mine now.

 

Then he release kyosuke’s lips allowing them both to catch their breaths.

 

And He goes to kyosuke’s left ear, licking it from the outside to inner, then he gently nibbled the outer part, kyosuke trembles.

 

 

 

His lip gradually goes down to kyosuke’s neck, he smooched it, until that area reddened. When he reaches to his collarbone, and lick it and gently bite it,

 

“aahh----nngh.” Kyosuke moans as his body is heating.

 

 

That’s right kyo-kun, let out your cute sounds. Then he sucked it hard, which had left a mark, while his other hand is busy trying to lower kyosuke’s undergarment.

 

 

Kyosuke trembles, he clenched his hands in the linens.

 

Kazuma’s kisses gradually went down to kyosuke’s n****e nibble it, while his other hand is stimulating the other n****e.

 

“mmnn---ah.” Kyosuke shivers.

 

Then kazuma’s right hand goes down to kyosuke’s hips, as he tries to lower down his boxers.

 

Kyosuke furiously opened his eyes, shock. “No----stop----ah.” He shudders when kazuma’s went inside his undergarment, slowly travels from his a*s to his dick then he fondled it.

 

“Ah---s---top---nnna-aahh.”

 

His thing is so hard now, that’s right kyo-kun, (smirk) feel it. he said in his thoughts as he continues stroking kyosuke’s dick.

 

“aahh----ah----nnnngghhhh.” trembles, the lower undergarment was successfully been lowered down to his legs that reveals his hard dick.

 

He’s almost coming yet kazuma covered his dick’s orifice with his thumb. “AaH----.” Kyosuke moan hardly, shivers.

 

“Don’t come in my hand kyo-kun.” kazuma said then he leans to it then suck it.

 

“AAAHH!----(splurt).” Kazuma gulp the cums and wipe the ones that are on the sides of his lips.

 

Kyosuke’s panting heavily, then kazuma reach out to his lip, and give him a fervent kiss.

 

“I’ll satisfy you more kyo-kun.” he huskily whisper on kyosuke’s ear.

 

 

“I can’t wait anymore to be inside you again and continue what had been interrupted that day.” He said while facing kyosuke that has a fearful expression in his face.

 

 

Smirk. “Don’t excite me anymore, more than I am now kyo-kun. I hate to stop this, yet I have a little deal to fulfill. ”

 

“Wha----what deal?” kyosuke asked with a wobbly voice.

 

 

“A deal with an old perverted cuckoo bird.” He replied with abhorrence in his voice.  That old fart stupid Miyagi. He closes his eyes to hide his fury.

 

“First stop, we have to go on a date.” He said while looking into kyosuke’s eyes as he still maintaining their position, him on the top of kyosuke.

 

“D---Date?” kyosuke confusedly said.

 

 

“Yes, a date. Meet me at the station 1 PM. Don’t be late.” Then after saying it, he got up, and sat at the side of the bed, then he wears his clothes.

 

“Wh---what do you mean date?” kyosuke got up as well and tried to fix himself.

 

“We’re lovers now right? So it’s just normal to have a date.” He replied while wearing his shirt, afterwards he leaned towards the bed to move his face closer to kyosuke.

 

 

“It’s such a shame kyo-kun to stop in the middle of the fun part, but I have to follow this stupid deal.” He said while moving closer to kyosuke’s face, as kyosuke cautiously moves backwards.

 

Then he grab kyosuke’s nape, and give him a gentle kiss, though kyosuke hesitated and it took a while, but then he returned the kiss.

 

Good, he’s slowly submitting to me. Kazuma thought, as their lips parted,

I have to go while I can still hold back this urge.

 

He releases him from his hold then walks towards the door.

 

He glances back at kyosuke who is still in the bed, spacing out,

 

“See you later, my cute kyo-kun.” Smirk.

-----SLAM----- (door closes)

 




 

 





 

 

 

 

 ---At the amusement park---




 

Kazuma POV

 

“What are we doing here?” kyosuke asked, they just gaze in front of the park for quite some time already, none had moved from that spot ever since they arrived there.

 

“Having our first date.” He lifelessly replied, while trying to suppress his fury in his voice.

 

 

Sh*t! Damn that old fart, of all places an AMUSEMENT PARK?! What the hell is he thinking?! Pissed.

 

 

 

---Flashback--- *at Miyagi’s place*

 

 

HHHere, I have two free tickets, and it would be such a waste if it won’t be use. So take it, and have your first date there.” Miyagi chuckles as he excitedly handed the tickets to Kazuma.

 

 

“Why do I have to follow these nonsensical conditions? Why not just go ahead and do the things I please. It’s not that I’m planning to have a long term commitment with him.” Kazuma protested.

 

 

 

“It’s part of our deal, and it’s my conditions, so whether you like it or not you have to follow it.” Miyagi answered him with a smile on his face.

 

 

Pissed. Kazuma throws a vicious glance at him, “And besides it’s your fault I’m into this situation in the first place, so why do I have to follow you?! Aside from that, you’re the one who violated my privacy when you planted cameras in my apartment without my permission, and even saving the tapes in which I’m having sex, like it’s a porn video collection. What kind of a father are you? Aren’t you disgusted watching your son have sex with different people almost every night?”

 

 

“Nuh, it’s your life anyways, it’s your right to do whatever you please. And you’re at the right age already to make your own decisions. At least one of those tapes was able to solve your problem now.” Miyagi replied, and then took a sip from his cup.

 

 

“Whatever. Just throw all of it, and stop watching me while I’m having sex!” he exclaimed at him.

 

 

“Uhh---but it’s such a waste, it’s my collection.” Miyagi pout. “Can I keep it, please?” he begged with his puppy dog eyes.

 

 

Kazuma just looks at him, then he touched his forehead like it’s going to burst anytime soon. He rested his back in the couch then stared at the ceiling.

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

“Whatever, I don’t care anymore, do as you please. Have you removed those cameras?” he said without looking at him, yet when Miyagi didn’t answer him immediately, he give him a dreadful glance. “You have to!” he exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, yeah I know.” Chuckles, “Don’t worry, they’re all gone now, too bad.”

 

“I expect you to follow my conditions as well, and that is to remove those stupid cameras.”  He said.

 

“Don’t worry, you have my word.” Miyagi answered with a smile on his face. Then he handed over the tickets again. “Here, follow my conditions as well.”

 

 

 

 

 

*Present time*

 

“That perverted cuckoo bird.” He mumbled and clenched his fist.

 

“What did you say?” kyosuke asked him.

 

“Nothing, we can ride all the rides here, so where do you wanna go first?” he asked him.

 

“I don’t know, you choose.” Kyosuke replied.

 

He thought of it for a moment, “Okay, how about the roller coaster, it’s quite a while since I last rode it. So let’s have that, let’s go.”

 

Kyosuke didn’t answer him so he glance at him and ask, “What’s wrong?”

 

“How about we go to the arcade first?” he answered in a wobbly voice.

 

“I thought you don’t want to decide. Okay then, we’ll go there after we ride the roller coaster.” He replied.

 

“But I don’t want to ride it.” kyosuke anxiously exclaimed.

 

“Why? Are you afraid?” he casually asked him.

 

“No! it’s not that.” Kyosuke defensively answered him, but his nervousness showed upon his face.

 

 

Kazuma smirk, “So, why don’t you want to ride it?” he asked with a mischievous smile on his face.

 

“It---it’s just that, I ate too much during lunch, and I have motion sickness so I might vomit during or after the ride, it would be such a waste.” Kyosuke answered him, but he can sense that he was bluffing.

 

“It’s okay I’ll help you if you have to vomit.” He said with a smile on his face.

 

“No, it’s fine. Let’s just go to the arcade.” Kyosuke replied in a wobbly voice.

 

“No, if you don’t want to ride the roller coaster due to your motion sickness. Then we’ll take a slower ride.” He said then he grabs kyosuke’s hand then drags him towards another ride.

 

Kyosuke didn’t object since he said it’s another ride and a slower one than a roller coaster.

 

Then they arrive in front of the Ferris wheel.

“No, I can’t ride this.” kyosuke protested with the mark of extreme anxiousness in his face.

 

“Why? It’s much slower than the roller coaster.” He responded.

 

“I just can’t, let’s go somewhere else.” He said as he tries to pull Kazuma.

 

“No, were gonna ride this and that’s final.” Kazuma then pulls him into the ride.

 

“I said NO! I don’t want to get into that thing!” kyosuke protested as he tries to pull himself back, yet Kazuma continues to drag him into the ride.

 

“LET ME GO ALREADY! I SAID I DON’T WANT TO!” he yelled as he struggles to escape from his grasp as they were inside the Ferris wheel already.

 

“Hey kyo-kun, stop yelling. You yell like a woman.” Kazuma chuckled.

 

“No, please stop. Let’s get down now. Please.” he still tries to escape from his grasped yet Kazuma tightened his hold in his wrist.

 

“WAHH!” he startled. The ride moved them on the top. “PLEASE LET’S GET OFF NOW!” he said while holding on tightly to Kazuma.

 

 

“It’ll be fine kyo-kun, don’t worry I’m here.” kazuma assured him. “Come, let’s take a sit.” Then he led him, and assisted him to sit down.

 

 

 

 

Kazuma’s POV

 

Chuckles, he’s too cute. Who would have thought that he’s scared of these kind of rides.

 

Then the ride starts on moving.

 

 

Kyosuke startles, as he sees, the cart is moving he forcefully closed his eyes.

 

 

Chuckle, he really is cute. So alluring.

 

Watching him being so weak like this, my desires arouse.

 

“Are you alright kyo-kun?” he asked.

 

“I----I’m fine.” Kyosuke answered in a wobbly voice as he avoided looking out the window.

 

Fine he says (chuckles) then why is he trembling.

So adorable. It can’t be help, I have to distract him.

Smirk. How about let’s have a little experiment? Fufufu.

 

“Kyo-kun, take off your top shirt now.”

 

“Huh? Why?” kyosuke answered as he confusedly glanced at him.

 

“Just take it off. It’s an order from your master.” He answered with a smile on his face even his eyes are smiling.

 

He was unable to respond for a moment he just stared at him trying to analyze his motives, “Fine.” Yet he still agreed, he takes off his shirt. That had left him his inside shirt, Kazuma just gazes at him as he removes it.

 

 

“Why? What’s this for?” he asked Kazuma after he removed it.

 

 

Then Kazuma grab the shirt. “Stay still.” He said then he lean into kyosuke’s lap with his face, facing kyosuke pants.

 

 

Kyosuke blush, “Wh---what are you doing?!” he exclaimed.

 

 

“Stay still don’t make any ruckus, there might be cameras in here.” Then he covers his head with the shirt.

 

 

Kyosuke startles, shock, when feels Kazuma hand in his pants. “S---top!”

 

 

Kazuma is unzipping his pants. “No. You can’t do it here!” Kyosuke protested as he trembles.

 

 

“We can just be quiet.” He replied, as he takes out kyosuke’s dick from his undergarment. Then he gently fondles it.

 

“No, Stop----we can’t.” kyosuke trembles as his dick reacts.

 

 

 

Chuckle, “Hold in your voice kyo-kun.” then he lick the tip of the dick.

 

 

Kyosuke shiver, “aah---nnn----No----please stop it already.” He said, yet Kazuma mingled the tip of his tongue more to the tip of his dick.

 

“Ah---nnnngghh----mmmm.” he covers his hand in his mouth as he tries to hold on his voice.

 

 

Kazuma’s tongue travels from the base to the top, then sucking it, gulp.

 

 

Shiver, “Mmmggghhhh---nnnn----ngh.” Kyosuke tightened his cover in his mouth.

 

 

Kazuma still sucking it, Kyosuke shudder as he loosened the cover in his mouth a little bit then tries to normalize his voice. “ahh---I---I’m coming.” Shudder, he gritted his teeth to hold on his moan.

 

 

Splurt. Kazuma gulp it up. Some excess cums are on his face.

 

 

 

 

Ding. (Sound of ride is already finished.)

 

 

 

 

Then the door opens and the attendant gets in to approach them.

 

 

“Are you alright sir?” the attendant asked kyosuke who is still catching his breath, and excessively sweating.

 

“Huh?” Shock, his eyes widens he just notice that the ride had stopped, “uh---I---I’m fine.” He nervously answered.

 

“Are you sure? You don’t seem fine to me. And how about your friend?”  The attendant look at the person in his lap he is referring to Kazuma who is still on his lap.

 

Shock, he just remembered about Kazuma, “ahh---He---He’s fine too. He’s----just having a little motion sickness.” He tries to laugh.

 

“Are you sure? Wait we’ll call on the medics.” Then the attendant gets on his radio to request for the medics.

 

 

“Wha--what?! No. We’re fine. Honestly, it’s always like this. He’ll get up soon.” He smacked Kazuma, “C’mon dude, get up now.” He said as he forced to smiles when he looks at the attendant.

 

 

 

Kazuma gets up, then remove the shirt in his face, and tossed it to kyosuke.

 

 

 

 

He went to the attendant, “I’m terribly sorry officer, I’m afraid of heights so I passed out a little bit.” He said with an apologetic face.

 

 

“Ah, is that so? Are you okay now?” the attendant seems to believe him.

 

 

“Yeah I’m fine already, sorry for the inconvenience.” He said as he smiled at him. Then he grabs kyosuke’s hand, whose checking his pants. “Don’t worry, I zipped it.” he whispered at kyosuke.

 

 

“It’s okay.” The attendant replied and smiled back at him.

 

 

“Thank you so much for your concern officer.” he replied with a smile too.

 

 “C’mon let’s go kyo-kun.” then he dragged him out the area while kyosuke was still spacing out.

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

Kyosuke’s POV

 

 

What just happened?

 

 

Is this true?

 

 

He did it in the Ferris wheel?

 

 

Is that true?

 

 

WHAT?!

 

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FRIGGING B*****D THINKING?!

 

 

 

*door creaks*

 

 

--------------------SLAM---------------- *door shuts*

 

When he heard the door shuts, he was able to regain his sense.

 

The next thing he knew he is sitting on the bed already as he look around the environment.

 

“Where am I?” he asked Kazuma who is standing in front of him.

 

“You’re so shock of the events and didn’t notice I had dragged out of the park already, you were so unresponsive so I went ahead and check in to a nearby hotel.” Kazuma replied. Then he sits beside kyosuke and grabs his shoulder.

 

Kyosuke tries to push him away, “What do you think you’re doing?!” he yelled at him.

 

Smirk. “Let’s continue what we’d started kyo-kun.” he pushed kyosuke to the bed then give him a fervent kiss.





© 2013 Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy


Author's Note

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
E.E. @ your service:

For all my hentaimates:
Sorry guys I was not able to finish the smut scenes yet...
please anticipate it in the next chapters. >_<

thanks for reading.

Beware this story is not for those who are conservative by nature >_<.
Please be open minded in reading it.


I really appreciated those who had appreciated our plot thanks guys:
Especially to my co-yaoi fans in Yaoi reverse amo, Yaoi Unlimited, and Lovely yaoi.
Thanks for reading it guys.


Special thanks to wickedly kind: thank you so much for you're help emily-chan.


To all reviewers please feel free to criticize our work, we're open to it ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quite good again still a few grammar faults as well as word choices, though I'll fix all that time for you guys.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

yeah with the word choices hehe, I'm kinda confused most of the times >_< ... I'm even kinda guilty .. read more
Time's The Bond

11 Years Ago

Yeah no problem I know English is a hard language even though it's my first. :p

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

545 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 2, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013


Author

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

Mars, Japan



About
We're just simple person who has a wide imagination that would go beyond anyone's impression about us. We are obsess with mangas especially yaoi mangas and We're interested to become a yaoi manga w.. more..

Writing