Deal Ahead

Deal Ahead

A Chapter by Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
"

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Mature, Yaoi.

"






Kyosuke’s POV

 

*DING*

              *DONG*          (bell rings)

*DING*

              *DONG*

                                

 

Sigh.

 

“What’s with you? So early in the morning you look like you’re so wasted.” Tatsuya who is sitting in front of him said, facing him while looking into kyosuke’s haggard face. He’s pale, and with big eye bags had marked on his eyes.

 

He didn’t answer him, his eyes are drooping, he feels so weak.

 

Yeah I really do feel like I’m being overly used.

 

Then he sighed again, as he put his hand on his cheek supporting his face. They seated at the last row near the door of their classroom, with the glass window on his side. He turned his face and looked outside the hallway as he can see other students who are cheerfully chatting.

 

“I think you had a wild weekend that’s why you’re so wasted.” Tatsuya laughs as he teased kyosuke. “How many rounds have you gone, enough to wore you out like that?”

 

Kyosuke didn’t respond to his teasing, He just dazed outside, spacing out.

 

He let out another big sigh.

 

“I feel like dying.” He finally had spoken in a lifeless tone as he leaned his head on the desk.

 

“Wow such a wild chick, huh?”  Tatsuya said he’s still teasing him while he’s laughing out loud.

 

Shut up already idiot! It would be great if it were woman.

Like hell, I could tell him that.

 

He didn’t let out this thoughts in his mind. He just rested his head on the desk, minutes later he suddenly hears three knocks on the glass window.

 

Tatsuya suddenly stopped from laughing, he didn’t raise his head he’s still resting it on the desk. He was just going to ignore it.

 

But Tatsuya poke him and said, “Hey kyosuke, he is calling for you.”

 

Then he forcedly raised his head and looking straight at him, “Huh? What? Who’s calling?” he replied as he face Tatsuya who is looking out the window, then he point out the window.

 

When he turns his head to see what he was talking about, his eyes widened when he saw Kazuma was standing there.

 

Kazuma is wiggling his finger that signals him to come out.

 

Shocked, Sh*t! What does he think he’s doing?! Why does he have to approach me at school?

 

He immediately turned his face away as he leaned to the desk with his both arms covering his head.

 

He heard him knock again.

 

F*CK! Such a horny b*stard, is he still unsatisfied of what he did to my body yesterday?!

 

What the hell! Is he trying to kill me with sex?!

I can’t hardly get up this morning. I feel like a bulldozer had crushed me.

And then this?! Now?! NO WAY!!!

Darn you, there’s no way I’m gonna do it with you at school!

 

He hears him knocked again.

 

NO WAY! I’D RATHER DIE!!! He furiously yelled on his mind.

 

Then he wrapped around his arms tightly on his head to block his ears from hearing Kazuma’s knocks.

 

“Hey kyosuke, what’s wrong? Did you have a fight with Takumi-kun?” Tatsuya asked him in a confused interrogative voice.

 

“Huh? You know him?” he replied to Tatsuya without raising his head.

 

“Of course, no one in this school, who doesn’t know about him.” Tatsuya answered him.

 

“What are you saying? I don’t know him at all.” He replied, still leaning his head on his desk.

 

And I wouldn’t be able to know about that b8stard if I didn’t moved into that apartment!

 

He leans his head more on his desk and covers his ears harder with his arms wrapping tighter around his head. He’s afraid to raise it up since he might see Kazuma standing outside again.

 

“What did you say kyo-kun?  You don’t know me?” he heard some whispered near his nape in a husky voice, as he felt the warmed of his breathes there, he startled as he pull himself away from him.

 

“F*ck! What the hell are you doing?!” he blushed as he furiously yelled at him while touching his nape.

 

Kazuma stared at him for a while with his both hands on his pocket.

 

“Come with me, kyo-kun. If you don’t want a scene here, follow me. This won’t take long.” Kazuma said with a serious expression on his face then he turned his back and starts walking out the door.

 

He’s indecisive, he’s still blushing while watching Kazuma’s back.

 

That jerk! What does he meant a scene? Isn’t this a scene already

 He just casually barged into other people’s classroom and did that!

What the heck is he thinking?!

 

He surveyed the area his classmates are staring at him, the classroom suddenly become solemn.

 

Pissed. That maniac he really likes to humiliate me in public!

 

He gets up from his seat as he dragged his feet and followed Kazuma.

 

My body still hurts due to what he did yesterday. It still really hurt so bad, it’s like my butt was being crushed.

 

And now, he’s still lusting over it?! How loaded is he really is?!

 

He clenches his hand, as he tries to walk normally heading towards the door.

 

You maniac, I would really gonna scream if you do anything!

 

When he reached outside the door, he saw Kazuma standing in the hallway, resting his back against the wall.

 

Thank God, there’s only few students around.

 

He went closer to him, “What do you want?!” he said in an angrily manner.

 

Kazuma glared at him for a while as if he is assessing his whole body, with a soft expression on his eyes. He’d blushed ‘cause he feels conscious about it.

 

What is he thinking? Is he stripping me off in his mind?  You maniac!

His face reddens more with his thoughts.

 

“You sure, you can make it to class today?” he heard Kazuma said in a soft voice.

 

“What?” stunned. He confusingly asked.

 

Huh? What is he talking about?

 

“I mean, you look so pale kyo-kun. Sorry I went a bit overboard yesterday. You should rest.” Kazuma said in same soft voice as he looked at him with a concern expression on his face.

 

Huh?! What?! What is happening?!

 

Is…..is he concern… about me?

 

What?! Hahaha Lol. That would never gonna happen.

 

This is another trap. What is he planning this time?

What scheme does he have that could be much worse than what he had already done?

I should not be deceived by that look again!

 

And what does he mean by a bit?!

Darn you, you maniac! Your bit almost killed me!

 

His face grimaced while looking at Kazuma, as he kept these thought on his own.

 

“Here kyo-kun. Drink this.” Kazuma hands him a pack of tablets.

“It will lessen the pain in your body. And also this.” he takes out a small bottle from his pocket. “Drink this too to regain your energy, you look so pale.” He said with a worried expression on his face.

 

No way! That can’t be true! This is surely a trap!

Don’t be deceived by him kyosuke!

I shouldn’t! His mind is yelling his disapproval.

 

He looks at the stuff that Kazuma’s put on his hand, “T---thanks.” He unconsciously accepts it.

 

SH*T! I’M REALLY AN IDIOT!

 

Thanks?! What?! Why do I have to thank this b*****d?

It’s his fault that I’m like this now!

 

“Am….Kyo-kun, ahm…… let’s have lunch together in the rooftop from now on.” Kazuma said to him, without looking at him.

 

“I knew it! Take this!” he furiously bumped the medicine and the bottle to Kazuma’s hand.

“I know you had put something in it. I just agreed with you to be your lover but I didn’t agree to be your sex material! That anywhere that’s convenient to you is okay for us to have sex! I don’t give a damn sh*t for that you b*stard!” He furiously exclaimed to him.

 

Smirk, Kazuma look at him with a cheerful smile, “You’re really are cute kyo-kun when you react like that. You react like a woman.” He said then he chuckled.

 

Shocked, “wha---what are you saying idiot?! Who reacts like a woman?! Are you stupid?!” he furiously yelled at him while his face reddens like a tomato.

 

Kazuma chuckled while looking at kyosuke, “Don’t worry kyo-kun, I won’t do anything during school days.”

 

“Like I would believe a horny b*strad like you!” He exclaimed at him in a bellowing voice.

 

Kazuma chuckled again, “Yeah, I admit I’m really am horny kyo-kun, I’ll take that as a compliment even now I want to do it with you. I don’t really care about the location.” He said as he smirked while looking straight to kyosuke (blushed).

 

Stupid b*****d! And what the hell! Why am I blushing?!

 

 “Yet….yet I won’t be able to do anything about it. Because of a stupid deal I have with my stupid father.” He added as his tone of his voice suddenly changes it became hard and has bitterness on his tone.

 

Kyosuke confusedly look at him, “Huh?”

 

 Deal? What deal? He did mention about that before.

 And that date was part of it.

With his father?

Huh? And his father had went to the hotel yesterday too.

 

“Kyosuke-kun, please take care of this shy son of mine. This is his first time being in a relationship, so please do guide him.”

 

He remembered him saying those words.

 

He knows about my relationship with his son!

 

 

He harshly grab Kazuma’s arm, “Hey does your father knows about the video?” he asked him with a serious expression on his face.

 

“I’ll tell you all about it on lunchtime kyo-kun, so from now on let’s meet up at the rooftop during lunch breaks. Don’t worry I really won’t do anything.” Kazuma calmly replied to him.

 

“No, tell me now. I want to know about it.” he said while looking straight to Kazuma while he’s still holding Kazuma’s arm.

 

Kazuma touches his hand, “Are you really okay with this kyo-kun? The people around us are staring already.” He said then he chuckled afterwards.

 

He look at his hand that Kazuma touches, “WOAH!” he just realizes that he’s still holding Kazuma. He immediately shove it, he looked around, and saw that the female students in the hallway are looking at them.

 

Kazuma giggles, “I’ll tell you all about it later kyo-kun, your class is almost starting, your sensei had went inside your classroom just a while ago. I bet he’s checking attendance now. You should hurry and go inside now. And take this, don’t worry I didn’t put anything in it.” he said cheerfully as he pass back to kyosuke the medicines and the bottle.

 

He’d blushed, as he pushed the stuffs back to Kazuma, “NO WAY! Why do I have to accept this from you?!”  He furiously exclaimed to him.

 

“HIRUMITCHI KYOSUKE! ARE YOU PLANNING TO SKIP CLASSES AGAIN?!”

 

He startled when he heard that loud yelling behind him. He turns around and saw Nagara-sensei an old geezer sensei with a rod on his hand, staggering as he furiously walking towards them.

“Sh*t! Woah?!” he panicked, he tries to move to escape from him.

 

Darn my body hurts so badly, I can’t barely move.

 

“What are you doing here?! The class is starting and you’re still here to chat?!” his sensei yelled at him in a loud and hoarse voice as he come closer to them.

 

“I’m sorry sensei kyosuke-kun is sick so I called him out and gave him some medicines.” Kazuma casually reason out to the sensei.

 

Kyosuke’s eyes widened when he heard what Kazuma said.

 

HUH?! WHAT?!

 

“Huh? Takumi-kun? You know each other?” His sensei asked them with amusement on his voice.

 

“Yes sensei.” Kazuma briefly answered.

 

“Who’s sick? Hirumitchi?” his sensei said in a doubtful voice then he throws a glance at kyosuke to assess him.

“Yeah you do look pale Hirumitchi can you make it to class? I think you better go to the infirmary.” His sensei had calmly said.

 

WHAT THE?! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!

 

“No sensei, I’m fine. No need for that.” He said with an awkward expression on his face.

Please take it already old geezer.

 

“Are you sure hirumitchi?” he sensei said with a concerned tone on his voice.

 

Wow, though Nagara-sensei is always yelling most of the time, he also has this concern spot on his veins.

He said in his thoughts as he was a little bit touched by his concern.

 

“Yes, I’m really fine.” He said as he also trying to escape for further questioning.

 

“Sensei, he don’t want to accept the medicines I offered for him. I even bothered to buy a nutritional drink for him to regain back his strength.” Kazuma said with a little disappointment tone on his voice.

 

So then, Nagara-sensei went back to his old grumpy attitude and grabs kyosuke’s ear pulling it to his level, enough for him to yell at it. “Hirumitchi, are you planning to use your current situation as an excuse to skip classes again?! That’s why you refused to be treated?!” his sensei furiously exclaimed at him, with his eyes widened in anger.

 

“AAAWW, AAww sensei. It’s not like that.” He arc as his sensei is pulling his ear down.

SH*T! It’s hurts darn it!

 

“Then why aren’t you accepting Takumi-kun’s help?! You should be thankful that he’s helping you!”

 

“No. Nagara-sensei please let go of him already.” Kazuma said as he blushed, he looks like he’s trying to hold on his laughs.

 

Sensei still didn’t let go of kyosuke’s ear “AWWW! Yes sensei, I will accept it already! ” He exclaimed.

Damn old geezer let go!

 

He’d finally let go of kyosuke’s ear, he pointed his finger at him and said, “Go to the infirmary now, rest for a while there then get back to the class by the third period. I’ll ask Takumi-kun to assist you on your way to the infirmary.” He said then the old sensei faced Kazuma afterwards.

 

“Would that be okay with you Takumi-kun?” he said to Kazuma in a calm voice.

 

“Yes, no problem sensei. I’ll just explain to Nakahara-sensei the situation afterwards.” He replied in a cheerful voice with a wide smile on his face.

 

“Okay. Thank you Takumi-kun.” the old man smiled back at him. Then he turned to kyosuke, “Go now Hirumitchi.” He said in a commanded voice to kyosuke.

 

“Hai sensei.” He replied, as he’s still touching his ear with a grimaced face.

 

Then the old geezer walked back to the classroom.

 

“It’s your fault idiot!!!” he then angrily yelled at Kazuma when he saw sensei had finally entered the classroom.

 

“How could it be my fault?” Kazuma replied to him as he keep on chuckling.

 

“Shut up idiot! Let’s just get over this. I can manage to go to the infirmary on my own, just go to class already.”  He said to Kazuma while still maintaining his angry voice.

 

“No. Sensei instructed me to accompany you to the infirmary.” He replied at him as they’re heading towards the infirmary.

 

This pervert! He’s making it as an excuse! I should never let my guard down.

But we won’t be alone anyway since sensei will be there too. So he won’t be able to do anything to me. I’m safe.

He feels a little bit relieve yet he’s still quite anxious having Kazuma around.

Then he throws a glance to Kazuma, as they’re eyes bump into each other.

 

His face reddens when he met Kazuma’s gaze he immediately turn away to escape his gaze, he suddenly felt a little bit embarrassed.

 

What am I blushing about?!  Stupid!  He’s a pervert idiot!

 

 

After that, none of them had able say a word. They just continue walking towards the infirmary while they’re both looking to the opposite direction.

 

 

 

*----------AWKWARD SILENCE--------------*

 

 

What’s with this weird feeling?! Why am I so conscious about this horny pervert?!

He thought to himself.

 

“Kyo-kun we’re here.” Kazuma declared when they’d reached the infirmary he’d stopped in front of the infirmary while kyosuke’s was about to continue walking to the next door.

 

He kept on thinking about Kazuma that he didn’t noticed they had arrived in there already.

 

“Huh? Whoa!” shocked as he looked back at Kazuma who is in front of the door already.

 

IDIOT! I’m such an idiot! Sh*t! He exclaimed in his mind as he blushed in embarrassment.

 

“Let’s go inside kyo-kun.” Kazuma nonchalantly said to him.

 

“Ye---yeah.” He replied as he tries to calm down.

 

Kazuma knocks at the door.

 

“Come in.” they heard someone replied as then they opened the door.

 

They found a grumpy young adult woman with big glasses and a cigarette on her mouth, and a pile of documents was on her arms.

 

“I was about to go out. There’s this important matter that I have to attend to. What is it then? Make it fast I’m in a hurry.” she said while she’s flipping her messy desk like she was looking for something.

 

“I just need to rest a bit sensei, Nagara-sensei instructed me to be here.” Kyosuke said to her.

 

“Very well, just sleep there on the available bed.” she replied to him without looking at him while she’s busily flipping her stuffs in her messy desk as she reads some papers she found.

 

“And for you? Why are you here?” she’s referring to Kazuma who is standing next to kyosuke.

 

“I’m just here following what sensei asked me to do, to accompany him here.” He said in a casual manner.

 

“Well, you had brought him safely in here now, so time for you to go back to class.” She coolly said to him as she put down her cigarette and squeeze it against the astray.

 

“Nuh, I don’t feel like it.” he casually replied to her, “I’m just gonna stay here until he gets better.”

 

“Whatever.” she said to him without looking at him as she busily put all the documents on her bag.

 

“You’re like caring for your pregnant wife.” She nonchalantly added.

 

“WHAT?! IT----IT’S NOT LIKE THAT SENSEI!” kyosuke panicked, as he defensively exclaimed to her in a bellowing voice.

 

Kazuma just chuckled, “Yeah, is it?” he replied as he smiled cheerfully his eyes are smiling as well.

 

Kyosuke grabs Kazuma’s uniform as he yelled unto his face, “WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU B*STARD?!”

 

“Whatever, I have to go. You can take care of yourselves. Do whatever you like just clean it up afterwards. And, by the way Kazuma, uncle said ‘No sex during school days’.” She casually said as she heads towards the door.

 

“I already know that!” he shouted at her as kyosuke slowly let go of his gripped in his uniform.

 

“Yeah, and he said just in case you’d forgot.” She replied then she closed the door after she gets out.

 

“Like hell I would.” Kazuma said while staring at the closed door. Then he looked at kyosuke who was left stunned by the events that just happened.

 

“Are you okay kyo-kun?” he asked kyosuke as he grabbed his shoulders and assist him towards the bed.

 

“Wha---what was that?” he bluntly asked Kazuma while spacing out. They had reached the bed then Kazuma assisted him to sit down.

 

“She’s my cousin.” Kazuma replied.

 

“Huh? Cousin? Sensei?” he surprisingly replied to him.

 

“Yeah, that’s why she knows about our relationship.”  Kazuma sat to the other bed in front of him.

 

Kyosuke was not able to respond at him for a moment, he’s still gathering his thoughts about the situation. He just stared blankly on the floor while he gathered his tangled thoughts on his mind.

 

Kyosuke’s tangled thoughts.

 

Isatura-sensei knows about my relationship with him……

Isatura-sensei was his cousin………

Isatura-sensei knows about my relationship with him………

She knows we had sex………

She would think that I am………

 

“WHAT?! ISATURA-SENSEI KNOWS WE HAD SEX?!”  He furiously exclaimed when he was able to regain his thoughts.

 

“Of course she does.” Kazuma cheerfully replied as he smiled widely with amusement on his eyes.

 

Kyosuke blushed, “WHAT THE HECK DID YOU TELL HER?!” he furiously yelled to his face as he jumped at him and grabbed his uniform as he shake him.

 

“Calm down kyo-kun, I didn’t tell her anything. It was my stupid father’s doing.” He replied as he tries to support his hands on the bed.

 

“WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT IT?! NOW WHAT?! SHE WILL THINK THAT I’M GAY TOO?!”

 

“Calm down kyo-kun, of course not.”

 

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING NOT?! SHE KNOWS WHAT WE DID AND DOING THAT WITH ANOTHER MAN. OF COURSE SHE WOULD THINK THAT I’M GAY!”

 

Kazuma pulled his waist against the bed as their positions switched. “WHA-----mmmm.” Then he smooch kyosuke’s lips.

 

“mmm---mmm.” Kyosuke tries to push him away yet Kazuma put all his weight on him.

He tries to move his hand and Kazuma captured it. “mmm----nmmm”

Kazuma opened his eyes so their eyes meet.

 

His face reddens, then Kazuma let go of his lips, as they are catching their breaths.

He’s still on the top of kyosuke.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” he furiously yelled at him.

 

“That’s the easiest way to shut a furious person.” Kazuma coolly replied as he cheerfully smiled afterwards.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“You want another kiss?” Kazuma said, kyosuke immediately covered his mouth as his face blushed hardly.

 

Kazuma gets up and sit beside him, “Rest now kyo-kun so that you may redeem your strength.” He said to him.

 

Kyosuke immediately crawled backward to the head of the bed, away from him.

“Don’t worry kyo-kun I won’t do anything.” He said while he looked at him, then he pulled kyosuke’s leg.

 

Panicked, “What are you doing?! Let go!” he furiously exclaimed.

 

“Relax kyo-kun, I’m just going to take off your shoes.” Kazuma replied as he removes kyosuke’s shoe.

 

He’d blushed in embarrassment, “Stop it! I can do it myself!” he furiously yelled at him then he forcedly pulled his leg from Kazuma hold.

 

Kazuma was not holding it tightly so he was able to retrieve it. He stared at kyosuke who is blushing so hard while he’s removing his shoes.

 

When kyosuke noticed him staring, his face reddens more he can’t hardly breathe as his heart had suddenly beats erratically.

 

*doki*

                *doki*              (heart throbbing)

*doki*

 

 

He touched his chest, what is happening?  My heart just suddenly beats abnormally like just like I running in a marathon.

 

“Are you okay kyo-kun?” Kazuma asked him with a worry look as he comes closer to him and touches his forehead then their eyes meet.

 

*doki*

                *doki*     *doki*

                         *doki*              (heart beats faster)

*doki*      

                        *doki*

 

Sh*t! My heart is beating so fast, like it’s going to burst.

What’s happening?! This can’t be…

 

He shove Kazuma’s hand, “I----I’m fine I just need to rest.” Then he spread the blanket and covered his whole body with it, he turned to the other direction to avoid Kazuma’s gaze.

 

What wrong with me?! he’s blushing behind the blanket.

Why does my heart beats so fast when this man touches me?!

He’s a man for goodness sake!

Snapped out of it kyosuke! You’re not gay!

You can’t be gay! You should never be kyosuke! NEVER!!!

 

On the top of that, he’s a pervert, a rapist, a super loaded horny b*stard!

So  never!!!! NEVER!!!!!

 

He yelled it on his mind.

 

Suddenly he feels a sudden weight added on the bed behind him as he hears the bed creak, he didn’t turn around to look at it.

 

Darn! My heart won’t stop from throbbing wildly.

Calm down stupid heart!

 

Then he suddenly feels an arm was wrapping around his waist.

 

*doki*

                *doki*     *doki*

                         *doki*              (heart beats faster)

*doki*      

                        *doki*

 

“WOAH----What are you doin?!” he furiously yelled at that person as he tries to make his voice louder and hard while he feels like his heart just suddenly skip a beat, he tries to struggle without looking at him though he feels weak.

What is happening to me?

 

Even though his whole body was covered with the blanket, he can still feel that person whole body behind him.

 

“Kyo-kun, just like this kyo-kun. I want us to stay like this for a while. I promise I won’t do anything.” Kazuma said in a soft husky voice. Kyosuke can feel his warm breathes on his nape behind the blanket.

 

 

*doki*

                *doki*     *doki*

                         *doki*              (heart beats faster)

*doki*      

                        *doki*

 

As his heart keeps on throbbing, and he’s face reddens beneath the blanket. He can feel Kazuma’s arms was wrapping tightly on his waist, as his whole body stiffened by the awareness of his presence.

 

“What are you saying?! Let me go! What if someone would suddenly come here?” he exclaimed as he still trying to maintain his firm voice.

 

“Don’t worry I locked it.” Kazuma said as he pressed his body closer to kyosuke and hugged him tightly from behind.

 

He don’t know what to say to Kazuma anymore, hecan’t fight with his current state as his mind just went blank as if his mind was overpowered but the fast beating of his heart.

 

*doki*

                *doki*     *doki*

                         *doki*              (heart beats faster)

*doki*      

                        *doki*

 

It beats more, faster than before and more, louder too.

 

What if he can feel it? It’s so embarrassing, why does this stupid heart beats so fast for a man?!

He’s a MAN IDIOT!

 

He yelled on his mind, as he can feels his whole being is overheating, he is sweating profusely beneath the blanket.

 

“Are you okay kyo-kun? You’re shivering. Are you cold?” Kazuma said to him in a soft concerned voice.

 

“No-----I’m fine.” He replied in a wobbly voice. He feels so conscious of his presence.

 

“Just….tell me…. about that deal you said a while ago.” He said in a firm voice that he exerts a lot of effort to make his voice firm as he tries to hide his embarrassment from him. And tries to divert himself to other things than being so conscious about Kazuma’s presence.

 

“Oh that… how should I start with it…” Kazuma replied, and it took him a while to add up another word.

 

 



 

 

 

 

Kazuma’s POV

 



“Just….tell me…. about that deal you said a while ago.” He heard him saying it in a wobbly voice.

What?! Now?!

“Oh that… how should I start with it…” he replied though there is a little disappointment on his voice yet he is more confused on how to explain about that deal to kyosuke.

 

I don’t know where to start. What the! Where should I start?

I can’t tell him that Miyagi was the source of that video, surely he would opposed again and tried to retrieve it.

Darn it! My mind went blank into something, I can’t even think for a lie to cover this up. I’m caught off guard what should I say?!

 

“Ah… Miyagi… help me to lure you towards me.” he replied without thinking.

 

“Huh? What do you mean to lure me towards you?”  He heard him replied in a confused tone.

 

F*ck! What the hell! What was that?!  What the hell am I saying?!

 

“ah… I told him my obsession on you… and he offered to help me, in exchange for it we made a deal…” he replied he tries to hide the panicking on his voice.

 

“What kind of deal was it?” kyosuke replied.

 

What kind? What kind you asked? I don’t know!

I can’t tell him that it was my porn video exchange kind of deal.

Darn it!

 

“It was…in exchange for his help… he wants to see me with a lover since he hasn’t seen me with one.” He replied as he tries to normalize his voice and hides the confusion in it.

 

“uh… yeah… So it was true.” Kyosuke replied he could sense a change of tone in his voice.

 

Is he laughing?

 

“What’s true?” he confusingly replied to him.

 

“That I’m your…first.”  He heard him replied in a low voice.

 

UUUUUUUWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

 

F*ck! What the hell!

 

His face reddened so hard. He was not able to response immediately to him.

 

“It……It’s not like that! I do have many sex…sexual partners already and… and I just don’t want to be tied up, that’s all!” he defensively exclaimed to him to hide his embarrassment in his voice.

 

“Then why did you agreed?” kyosuke replied in a low voice.

 

“Agreed to what?” he confusingly replied.

 

“To have me… as a lover for a month.” He heard him say.

 

“Yeah… I also wonder why…” he said. He stared at him for a moment though he could only see the white cloth he knows the one underneath it.

Yeah… I also wonder why kyo-kun…

Then he tightly wrapped his arms around kyosuke as he buried his face in his nape, though the blanket was blocking their way to each other he still can feel the heat of his body.

“It seems like I want you so badly kyo-kun… that if it’s you… I’m fine to be tied up…” he said in a soft husky voice.

 

It took him a while to realized the meaning of his words.

What?

Huh?

What did… I just said…

He blushed when the meaning of his words had finally reached to his  thought process his heart suddenly throbs erratically.

 

*doki*

                *doki*

                                *doki*              (heart throbbing)

       *doki*

                *doki*              (heart throbbing)

   *doki*

 

WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

 

 What the hell is wrong with me today?! The words that came out from my mouth are like slipping from my mind! What the hell is happening!!!!!

 

Calm down! I need to calm down!

This is just nothing! I was just caught by the moment.

Yeah, that’s it. That was it.

He slowly breathes in then breathes out, to calm himself as he tries to justify it in his mind.

 

Yeah, that’s right. Even my big brother was reacting to it. He’s referring to his dick who hardens on his lower half.

It was really the moment.

He justify on his mind.

 

“Can you… move a little… I can’t hardly breathe anymore.” He heard him said in a wavering voice.

 

“No, I want to feel you like this.” he hugs him tight as his leg was on the top of kyosuke’s leg.

 

“But… but that thing is...... I can… feel it.” kyosuke replied in a low wobbly voice, as he tried to move forward.

 

He was confused for a while on what he was referring to, yet then it didn’t took long for him to realized it.

 

What the… he can feel it?

He blushes as his body is now overheating. He can feel his dick is throbbing.

 

Darn it! I’m really such a horny b*stard!

This is embarrassing. Yet I can’t stop the big boy from reacting.

This is not good, he’s still redeeming his strength from yesterday.

His body is still aching.

 

 

But… hearing his voice like that… has somewhat excites me more now.

I should resist! I should resist!!!

I can resist this, this is mind over body, not body over mind.

Fight it Kazuma!

He justify in his thoughts, as he fight the arousing urge that has been building up.

 

He could sense that kyosuke was somewhat shivering as he move forward a little bit.

“Ah…move away a little… just a little… will do.” He heard him say in a low wobbly voice.

 

Kyo-kun.

 

He tightened his hold in him, as furiously grabbed him, and he gets on the top of him.

 

Kyosuke faced him as his face was blushing hardly, he turn his face to the other direction as he tries to avoid Kazuma’s gazed.

 

“I’m sorry kyo-kun, I can’t take it anymore.” He said in a soft husky voice.

Then he moved his face closer to kyosuke.

 

“Wha---what… are you doing?” kyosuke said in a velvety voice as his face reddens while still facing to the other direction.

 

“Kyo-kun… can I kiss you?” Kazuma said in a soothing voice.

Kyosuke didn’t answered him he just remained not facing him. So then he gently grabs his chin and turns his face, facing him.

 

Kyosuke didn’t object then Kazuma slowly move his face and claim kyosuke’s lips as they closed their eyes.

 

He gently smooch his upper lip, as he plays his tongue there and gently massage it then he gently sucking it.

“mmm….mmm.” kyosuke was trying to push him away a little bit, but as he deepened the kiss, kyosuke then submit and return Kazuma’s kiss.

 

Kyosuke was slowly smooching his lower lip too, though he’s still a little bit hesitant at least he eventually returning it.

Later on, he will surely submit to it, just like when we have sex.

 

Then he slowly opens kyosuke’s mouth with his tongue, as he gently pushes it inside him.

 

“mmm…nnmm…”

 

He mingles his tongue as it bumps into kyosuke’s tongue. Though kyosuke is still hesitant, he slowly moves his tongue to Kazuma, as their tongue’s gently caressing each other inside.

Kazuma grab kyosuke’s nape to deepen the kiss.

 

Ah… kyo-kun, I want more of you… kyo-kun.

 

Kyosuke also pressed his fingers in kazuma’s shoulder as he returned Kazuma’s deep smooching.

Kazuma pulled out his tongue then gently smooching kyosuke’s lower lip, kyosuke’s gently biting his upper lip as well, as they gulped.

 

You’re driving me crazy kyo-kun.

 

He smooch it hard, as his whole body was overheating, he then thrust his tongue inside him. As his hand slowly travels to kyosuke’s uniform unbuttoning it.

Kyosuke’s been also returning his kiss and thrust his tongue inside Kazuma, as he gently caressing it in the inside.

Kazuma suddenly felt kyosuke’s hardened dick when he slightly brushed his dick to it.

Ah… he has been hard too…

Kyo-kun…

 

He’d finished unbuttoned kyosuke’s uniform.

 

He pulled his tongue and gently smooch kyosuke’s lower lips again, he mingles his tongue as he gently licking it down to the slope below his lower lip.

Slowly, he travels his lips to kyosuke’s neck, down to his Adam’s apple. He smooch it there, kyosuke shudders, and his body become warmer as he let out a sexy gasped.

Kazuma’s hands slowly raise kyosuke’s inside shirt as it also slowly caressing kyosuke’s slender body, from his waist slowly travels towards his chest.

While his lips are busy caressing kyosuke in his neck, his hands had finally reached kyosuke’s n*pples he then gently plays his fingers in it, moving his both thumbs circularly in kyosuke’s n*pples then gently pressing it upward as it protrude.

“Ahh!” Kyosuke shudder he closes his eyes as he tries to cover his mouth with his clenching hand to hold on his moans.

Their bodies are starting to be drench by their sweats, they still didn’t mind, Kazuma’s lips still travels and now are on his breast bone. He sexily licks it upwardly as he looks at kyosuke while he does it.

Kyosuke’s face reddens as he watched Kazuma licking him.

After that, his lips then travelled to kyosuke’s breast smooching the sites that he passes until it reddens, then he runs his tongue towards kyosuke’s protruding n*pple, he watch him as he play his tongue to it, he gently nibbling it with his teeth.

Kyosuke trembles, he gasped as he closes his eyes.

Kazuma smirk in satisfaction as he continues to stimulate him with his tongue.

He then slowly runs his lips towards the other n****e. He suddenly feels kyosuke’s trembling legs as it was slowly widened up.

That’s right kyo-kun… Enjoy it.

Submit to me.

A little bit more kyo-kun… I want to taste every corner of your body…

He then unbuttoned kyosuke’s pants and then lowered his boxers that reveal his undergarment.

He leaned to it, as he kiss it and then start sexily licking the cloth of his protruding hard dick underneath that undergarment.

Kyosuke shivers, he looked unto Kazuma who’s still continuing licking his undergarment, “Ahh!..... Ka…kazuma….” Kazuma look at him with a surprised expression.

Kyo-kun…

Kyosuke covers his mouth with his clenching hand as he softy say in a low gasping voice, “…hurry…”

Though it’s a low voice Kazuma could hear it clearly. His face reddens more as the tingling sensation travels down to his spine that makes his dicks throbbed harder. He then furiously unbuttoned his own pants and lowered his undergarments that revealed his hard throbbing dick.

He furiously removed kyosuke’s pants and his undergarments.

Kyosuke shudders as he flips his buttocks, and revealed his pinkish hole. He then put kyosuke’s legs on his arms.

Kyosuke’s trembling as he sexily gasp, “Ahh!”

He was about to nudge his dick-----

 

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! KAZUMA NO SEX ON SCHOOL DAYS AAAACCCKKK!!!

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! KAZUMA NO SEX ON SCHOOL DAYS AAAACCCKKK!!!

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! KAZUMA NO SEX ON SCHOOL DAYS AAAACCCKKK!!!

 

The owl wall clock on the top of them with red eyes keeps on repeating those words.

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! KAZUMA NO SEX ON SCHOOL DAYS AAAACCCKKK!!!

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! KAZUMA NO SEX ON SCHOOL DAYS AAAACCCKKK!!!

 

It stunned them. None of them moved they just look at each other.

 

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! KAZUMA NO SEX ON SCHOOL DAYS AAAACCCKKK!!!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, on Miyagi’s office.

 

Where Kanya Isatura was heading a while ago, in which she have a meeting with his Uncle Miyagi, they are currently watching the live CCTV forecast of the infirmary where Kazuma and kyosuke was the main characters.

 

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! KAZUMA NO SEX ON SCHOOL DAYS AAAACCCKKK!!!

As they hear the buzzing in the screen.

 

“Uncle, Kazuma will seriously gonna kill you later.”  Kanya said to Miyagi whose keep on laughing so hard on his desk as he keeps on pressing the remote control of the buzzing owl.

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! KAZUMA NO SEX ON SCHOOL DAYS AAAACCCKKK!!!

Miyagi can’t barely breathe as he is laughing so hard.

 

 

 





*Miyagi personally assembled the owl wall clock so instead of the original sound of the owl he replaced it to a crow sound to catch Kazuma’s attention.*



© 2013 Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy


Author's Note

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
E.E @ your service:
Honto’ Gomenasai minna –san >_<
For the late update. And for such a long read.

That was the plot that we have in mind, so even if it’s long we still tried to write all the plots in this chapter.
This was really a rush work, so please feel free to criticize it >_<
We’re open to all kinds of feedbacks.
It would really help us a lot if you would send us your feedbacks.
And thank you so much for keep on reading this yaoi fan fic of ours.

And I would like to thank Wickedly kind –sensei and Emerald-chan for all the support and help that you had given to us... we really can’t thank you enough.

And to Katie-san, gomen ne Katie-san for the late update >_<
Thank you so much for posting our work in your page.

Hontoni domo arigatou minna >_<

AND MINNA-SAN:
Sorry for this but I’m just so proud to tell all the readers that it’s Rei Zy's first love scene plot hahaha it was really good…
He’s so humble and he really don’t want me to state it here… but .. I’m really am proud of him >_<… hehehe

@ R.Z.: Wah! Thank you so much love you really did a good job to it… it was so good..
I was quite ashamed to my sex scene plot hehe so from now on I might let you do the love scenes hehehe I’ll be expecting more from you love.. >_< ILYAFEA

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I quite liked it good job

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thank you very much ^_^
I really enjoyed this chapter. Easily my favorite one. Miyagi is turning into my favorite character also...fu-fu-fu

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thank you so much hehehe I'm still working on the editing so sorry for the grammar faults ^_^
E.A.B

11 Years Ago

It's alright I was too busy laughing to notice lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

749 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 27, 2013


Author

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

Mars, Japan



About
We're just simple person who has a wide imagination that would go beyond anyone's impression about us. We are obsess with mangas especially yaoi mangas and We're interested to become a yaoi manga w.. more..

Writing