Smooch Ahead

Smooch Ahead

A Chapter by Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
"

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Mature, Yaoi.

"


 

 

 

 

 

Kyosuke’s POV

 

 

“mmm---nnh----mm----.” blush,  wha---what?! No, stop, wah----why is he doing this to me?!

 

He struggles to push him away, yet Kazuma tightens the confinement of his arms around him. As he thrust his tongue inside him, thus their tongues meet.

 

Shock, “Mmm!----nngmm---.” No! Stop! Take it out!

 

Kyosuke tries to hide his tongue inside his mouth, yet Kazuma is persistent to reach for it.

 

“mmm---mmmn.”  No! Stop doing that!

 

When he found it, Kazuma presses his tongue against the tip then he massages the front of it.

 

Ah---No---.  Kyosuke exclaimed in his mind as he tries to resist the urge.

 

Then he slowly circling it around kyosuke’s tongue, as kyosuke unconsciously fight back too.

 

Twitch, Ah--- No----I cannot-----what is happening? My body it feels weird. Enough!  Kazuma mingles his tongue in the tip of kyosuke’s tongue.

 

Stop it! I’m a man, being played like this would surely arouse me. Yet I should not get excited with another man. No! Never! His thoughts as his body heat increases.

 

Kazuma’s mouth goes down to his lower lip then he smooch it hard as he gulps.

 

“Unnngh-----mmmnn----mmngh.”  Twitch.

 

He plays his tongue in Kyosuke’s lower lip he licks it, gently biting it, and then sucking it again.

 

Aah---I feel weak. I don’t know what to do anymore. I have physiologic responses too.

 

Kyosuke gulps as he slowly returns the favor and does the same thing to kazuma’s upper lip. He suddenly stops when he realizes what he was doing.

 

No, stop! I’m insane!

Snap out of it Kyosuke, don’t let him take away your manhood any further.

He reminded himself.

 

As their lips parted, then their eyes meet.

 

They stare into each other for a while.

 

Kazuma smirk, “I’m such a good kisser, right kyo-kun?”

 

Panicked, “Uh------huh?!”

 

“Fight back kyo-kun, I’m your lover now, and as your master I order you to satisfy me.” Smirk.

 

Whoa---What?! Master? Lover? What?! Satisfy him?!

 

“Wha--What the hell!----I don’t give a damn, with that G*ddamn master, or lover you say!” he exclaimed then he push him away.

 

“Get out of my way, you freak! I’m going home!” he was able to stand and have a few steps away from the bed.

 

Yet Kazuma reach out and grabs his wrist, “Who says anything about going home?”

 

Shock, he struggles to escape from his grasp, “Let go of me!”

 

Kazuma pulled him back, as he bump into the bed.

 

Thud, “Ugh---stop! I said let go!” He’s still struggling to be release from his hold.

 

Kazuma let go of his wrist yet he gets into the top of him, with his both legs on each side then he leans into kyosuke and his hands on both sides as well supporting his weight, he confines him with his whole body.

 

“What a change of heart kyo-kun. I thought you already agreed to it this morning.” He said.

“No! Get off me!”  He screams as he pushes him away.

 

Kazuma grabs his struggling hand, “You really react like a woman kyo-kun, which excites me more.” Smirk.

Then Kazuma lick his middle finger to tease him. “You’re so cute my little kyo-kun.”

 

Kyosuke blushes, he furiously pulls his hand, “uuh----wah----what are doing you jerk!”

Kazuma was not holding it tight so he was able to retrieve it from him.

 

“Oh, kyo-kun you do realize what would happen if you disobey me right? Do you want to be popular by such a scandal like that?” chuckles.

 

Kyosuke’s eyes widen as his face shows the anger that has been built up inside him then he throw his fist with all his might at Kazuma. “You jerk!” as he yells in full rage.

 

Yet Kazuma was able to catch his fist before it lands unto his face.

 

“Nuh---ugh----uh, kyo-kun. (chuckle) No matter what you do, you know I’m much stronger than you.” Kazuma said then he grasps kyosuke’s hand tightly then restrained it against the bed at the side of his head.

 

“Stop! Let go! Urgh!” Kyosuke struggles to pull his hand then he throws another punch with his other fist. Kazuma caught it again with his other hand then restrained it as well.

 

Kyosuke’s keep on struggling, “Urgh---No! Let me go!” he put all his strength to fight him.

 

“Ugh---Too bad I was not able to bring the handcuffs.” Chuckle, as he tightens his hold into kyosuke’s both hands.

 

F*ck-sh*t! No! Die you b*stard! Kyosuke keeps on struggling to escape from his grip.

 

“NO!” he screamed with all his might.

 

“Then are you okay with it kyo-kun? For that video to roam around the campus, your popularity will surely increase (chuckle). And surely it won’t stop there, it would leak outside, to other schools, in the city or even throughout the district, for all I care.” chuckles. “Are you fine with that?”

 

No, no. NO!

 

“You can’t do that!” he yelled at him with all his might, as his face shows his fury.

 

“Really? So you think I can’t?” chuckle. “Want to give it a try?” smirk.

 

Try? Spreading it around? You f*cking wh*re!

 

“Well, to tell you honestly the trick is I will edit that video then try to cover my face and disguise my voice. Therefore, the results will be, you’re the only clear character in that video kyo-kun, isn’t that great? You’ll get all the spotlight.” Kazuma said as he grins.

 

 

What?!

 

He shivers in anger, I’m going to kill you b*stard! He struggles again to fight Kazuma.

 

“Argh!” he moves his legs to try to hit him in his dick.

 

Kazuma manages to dodge it, “Oops, not the big one down there, I’m still gonna use it on you later.” He said as he grins. Then he captive kyosuke’s both legs by squatting on it.

 

“F*CK YOU! WHOSE GOING TO LET YOU USE IT?! TRY IT AND I SWEAR I’LL KILL YOU!” he said in full rage, as he could not move his legs anymore.

 

Kazuma chuckles, “Haven’t you said that when I rape you last time?”

 

“DIE A*SHOLE!!!” he yelled at him as his fury burst out.

 

Kazuma chuckles, “That’s good kyo-kun, let it out. But don’t strain your voice too much, you’re still gonna use that as you sexily moans.” Grin.

 

He angrily glares at Kazuma as his heart throbs so hard. He feels tired inside.

 

No, stop it already! Why is this happening to me?

What did I do?! He feels hopeless in his situation.

 

Enough already! What should I do?!

 

Please anyone, anybody, please help me!

 

He begs in his thoughts as he calls for help.

He still glares at Kazuma the anxiety he feels inside shows on his eyes.

 

Kazuma look at him, as the grip in his hands loosen a bit.

 

“Kyo-kun, I swear I’ll be gentle. Just give it up already okay?” he said to him in a soft voice.

 

 

What should I do now?

Is there really, no way out of this?

Please anyone help me.

 

 

“It’s just for a month kyo-kun. Can I have you for a month? I promise I’ll release you after that.” He said in a soft gentle voice then he slowly leans closer to kyosuke.

 

 

Kyosuke blushes, “But wh---why?”

 

 

“I’m really am lusting over you kyo-kun, I want you. That’s the true reason. I swear I’ll satisfy you too.” He said, while he looks straight to kyosuke’s eyes. He still sense fears in his eyes.

 

As their face is too close to each other, Kazuma closes his eyes then reach kyosuke’s lips.

 

“mmmn!----mmm---mmmnn.” Shock, No! As he force to close his eyes.

Kazuma suck his lower lip gently. He slowly mingles his tongue in it, licking kyosuke’s lower lip.

Ugh----, Kyosuke twitch, as his body heats increases, while kazuma’s gently continues sucking it.

 

What should I do?!

 

Then kazuma’s lips goes up to his upper lip, doing the same thing he did in the lower.

 

A month? That long? He blushes, as Kazuma still kissing his lips.

 

“I’m really am lusting over you kyo-kun, I want you.” He remembers him saying it.

 

Maybe he’ll get bored of me before we reach a month.

 

Then he suddenly stops that thought.

 

No! What am I thinking, I can’t agree to that, his a man for goodness sake!

 

Kazuma slowly thrust his tongue inside Kyosuke’s mouth.

He shudders when their tongues bump into each other, he immediately jolt it away from kazuma’s tongue.
 

Kazuma smooch kyosuke’s lower lip, as he gulps.

Then he let go of his lips as they are both catching their breaths.

 

They look into each other, kyosuke blushes while looking at Kazuma.

 

What am I blushing about? He asked himself in his thoughts.

 

“I can’t hold back anymore kyo-kun.” Kazuma said then he fuse kyosuke’s hands and captive it in just one hand.

 

Then his other hand, it travels inside kyosuke’s shirt, slowly caressing his body that causes kyosuke to twitch. “aah---No!”

 

“It’s too difficult to caress your body with just one hand kyo-kun, I want to feel you more.  I’ll let go of your hands now, it’s up to you if you’ll escape but then mind you, if you do, you know what will happen.” He said, as he release kyosuke’s hands, he look at him for a while the fears in his eyes had built up again.

 

He ignores it then his both hands caresses kyosuke’s body.

 

“I’ll make you feel good kyo-kun.” as kazuma’s other hand travels up to kyosuke’s n*pples, stimulating it from the outside of his shirt. While his other hand is on kyosuke’s trunk caressing the muscles there.

 

 

Kyosuke twitch, aah---Stop!

 

What now?! What?!

What should do now?!

 

Kazuma release the confinement of his legs, as he transfer to kyosuke’s side.

He continues to tease him with his caresses.

 

I could really run now.

Yet----If I do---. He will spread that video.

What should I do?!

 

 

He suddenly remembers kazuma’s words a while ago, “It’s just for a month kyo-kun. Can I have you for a month? I promise I’ll release you after that.”

 

For a month. Just for a month. Can I bear this, for a month?

 

 

Kazuma lips is on his trunk, he kissed it as he was about to smooch it hard, kyosuke stop him with his hand.

 

“Wai---wait. Stop for a sec, I---I have to ask you something.”

 

Kazuma raise his head and look at him, “What is it kyo-kun?”

 

“Wou----would you---really---- release me---- after a month?” he said as his voice was trembling.

 

“Of course kyo-kun, it’s really just for a month.” He said cheerfully with a smiling face.

 

“The video---.” He said with hesitation in his voice.

 

“I will give you the original copy kyo-kun after our deal. Then does this mean you agree to be my lover for a month?” Kazuma asked him cheerfully as he grins.

 

Kyosuke didn’t answer him, he just turns his face on the opposite direction.

 

“I’ll take that as a ‘Yes’.” Kazuma said then he chuckles.

 

Then he turns kyosuke’s face towards him that makes them only an inch apart from each other. “Well then, can I kiss you kyo-kun?”

 

Kyosuke still didn’t answer him, he just look at him.

Then his face slowly moves closer to kyosuke as he claimed his lips, he gently smooch kyosuke’s upper lip.

 

Though he’s hesitant he slowly sucks kazuma’s lower lip too as they both closes their eyes, they both gulps.

 

He startle a little bit when Kazuma enters his tongue into his mouth, as their tongues bump into each other. Kazuma mingle his tongue against his, massaging the front part, it took him a while to respond, then he starts to mingle his tongue as well, slowly circling it around kazuma’s tongue.

 

Kazuma then slowly move his mouth down to kyosuke’s lower lips. Then he gently bit it, massaging it then gently sucking it. Kyosuke did the same thing to Kazuma’s upper lip, they gulps as their lips parted they are both catching their breaths.

 

Then kazuma’s lips moves down to kyosuke’s neck, gently kissing it, while his hands are busy caressing kyosuke’s body.

 

He travels his right hand to kyosuke’s n*pple, stimulating it that causes him to shudder.

 

Then kazuma’s lips moves down to his trunks, he kissed his navel then he licks it all the way up.

 

Kyosuke twitch, “aah---st---op.” his body heats increases.

 

“Kyo-kun.” Kazuma’s lips reach his n*pple, he gently bites it.

 

“Ah!---No.” he shudders, as Kazuma mingle his tongue as his n*pple protrude, while he use his other hand to stimulate the other n*pple as well.

 

Afterwards he did the same thing with kyosuke’s other n*pple as well, while his hands slowly moves down to kyosuke’s pants.

 

Shock, “hugh?! what are you doing?!” kyosuke exclaimed.

 

“Relax, kyo-kun, I’ll make you feel good.” Smirk. Then he unbuttoned kyosuke’s pants and unzipped him, his underpants shows, he plays his fingers outside kyosuke’s hard dick.

 

“aah----ugh---.” He twitch, as his dick reacts to kazuma’s stroking.

 

“I haven’t touched it that much, yet it’s already this hard.” chuckles.

 

Of course, it would react, if you keep on stimulating me. He justify in his mind.

 

He continues stroking his fingers from the outside that causes kyosuke to shudder.

 

“ah!” twitching, Stop it! It’ll make me come if you continue to do that.

 

Then Kazuma slowly insert his hand inside his underpants.

 

Shock, “Hugh?! What are you doing?! No! Stop it! ”

 

He lowered kyosuke’s undergarment to reveal his hard dick.

 

“You keep on saying ‘No’ kyo-kun while you’re already this hard?” smirk. He said as he gently strokes kyosuke’s dick back and forth.

 

 “aah!---No! Stop it!” Kyosuke shiver.

 

He plays his finger in the head of the dick, he grope it, as he stroke it again.

 

Kyosuke twitch, “aah!---ugh---aah.” as his dick get so hard.

Darn, I---I’m almost---- coming. Aahh.

 

 

 

Then he starts licking kyosuke’s n*pple again, stimulating him as he slowly plays his tongue, licking it from the outer to inner, then gently bites it. As he look at kyosuke’s expression while doing it.

 

Kyosuke shudder, “aahh!----Enou---gh!” pants.

 

It’ll make me come when you do that at the same.

 

 

“You’re so cute kyo-kun, you’re really are sensitive here.” He said as he plays his tongue in his n*pple. While his hand continue to stroke kyosuke’s dick, as his strokes becomes a little bit faster.

 

“aahh! Don’t--- do it all---haagh---at once.” pants. He clenches his hand in the linens.

 

“Why? Does this will make you come, kyo-kun?” Kazuma chuckles, as he move down to kyosuke’s muscles on his trunk, he smooch it.

 

Aah! I---I’m about to---come, ngh---ah---N---o, I---I should----not come----aahhh!

 

 

Kazuma’s strokes become a little bit tighter and faster.

 

 

Kyosuke shudder, small cums came out, “Aah!---p--lease---stop---aah---ngh.” Gasp. Yet he still tries to hold it.

 

“You’re so cute kyo-kun. You’re expression makes me more hungry.”

 

He said, kyosuke look at him as he licks him from his navel all the way up.

 

Aah!---I will come----ahh!

 

 “Haagh!----no----ngh---ahh. I should not!---aah!” he trembles, as he still try to resist the urge to come.

 

“Come kyo-kun. I know you’re about to.” Kazuma said as he continues rubbing kyosuke’s dick.

 

“Or maybe you don’t want to come in my hand kyo-kun.” smirk. Then he went down to kyosuke’s dick, he kissed the tip,  then he use his both hands to lower kyosuke’s undergarment, as his pants are on his legs already.

 

“Aah! No! stop!” as his whole hard thing reveals, Kazuma slowly runs the tip of his tongue from the base of the shaft (“Aaah! *kyosuke tremble* ”) to the tip of kyosuke’s dick.

 

 

Kazuma smirk, as he continues to play his tongue on the tip of his dick, “AHH!!---stop---ahh---I’m gon---na---aahh” Twitch. Clench.

 

 

Squirt, the cums came out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

*Haa*

 

 

                      *Haa*    (panting sound)

 

 

*Haa*

 

 

 

 

 

 “Very good kyo-kun. So you don’t like to cum in my hand after all.” Kazuma grin as he wipes the cums in his face.

 

 

Kyosuke’s still panting heavily. 

 

“Nice, we have enough lubricant to use now.” Then he licks the excessing cums in his fingers. Smirk.

 

He used his both hands to remove kyosuke’s pants and undergarments.

 

Kyosuke pants as he gulp, “What are you doing?”

 

“We have to remove these distractions.”  After successfully removed kyosuke’s

Lower garments, he then removes his shirt too and unbutton his pants.

 

 

He slowly flexed kyosuke’s legs as he slowly runs his fingers from his legs up to his thigh, then he put his right thigh on his arm.

 

Kyosuke blushes as his body is heating up again.

 

Kazuma kissed his thigh, he smooch it until that site reddens,

 

Then slowly runs his lips and his tongue all the way up towards kyosuke’s thing. He looks at kyosuke, while he does it, he smirk when he sees kyosuke blush.

 

“mnn----ugh.” Kyosuke twitch, No stop!

 

When he reaches it, he put his hand to kyosuke’s sacral to support his hips.

 

Then he gently flip kyosuke’s buttocks which reveals his cute hole, “Huh?! What are you doing?! Stop!” he exclaimed as he feels embarrass.

 

“What a cute hole, you’ve got here kyo-kun.” Kazuma said as he chuckles.

 

He touched it then he leans to slowly lick it, in a circular motion.

 

Kyosuke twitch, “Ah!----No stop! That’s gross!” he yelled at him.

 

“It’s not, my cute little kyo-kun.”  Kazuma chuckles, as he gently sucking kyosuke’s hole.

 

Kyosuke shiver, “aah! N---no---ngh---stop it.” as his dick gets hard again.

 

Then Kazuma slides one finger in.

 

Shock, “AH!----No! Stop!”  Kyosuke exclaimed in full rage.

 

“It’s already in kyo-kun, I’ll take it slow.” Kazuma said as he slides his whole finger in.

 

“Aaah! No.----ngh---ah---take it out!” kyosuke shivers.

 

“Relax kyo-kun, feel it, I’ll find you’re spot soon.”  He replied as he slowly squirm his finger inside kyosuke’s hole. “It should be, here.”

 

 

“Aaah!---ngh!” Kyosuke trembles as few cums came out from his dick, while Kazuma continues to massage his prostate.

 

Kyosuke’s hole tighten, Kazuma stop massaging it, then he start thrusting his finger in and out to loosen kyosuke’s hole.

 

“Relax a little kyo-kun, breathe.” He instructed him.

 

Kyosuke’s catching his breath.

 

When he feels that it had loosen as little he then gently nudge his second finger in.

 

Twitch. “AAHH!!!----STOP IT--aahh---N--ahh-n--no---.” Kyosuke trembles his hole tightens, Kazuma slowly jolt it then gently thrust his two fingers it back and forth.

 

“Aahh!----stop----ah---haah!” Shiver. He faced the bed as he clenches his hand in the linen.

 

“Relax kyo-kun, breathe. Don’t worry it will loosen a little now.” He said as he continues to thrust his fingers in and out, his thrusting becomes a little bit faster.

 

Kyosuke shudder, “aahh---No----it’s---aah---weird---Haah!” He’s trembling as he gasps.

 

“It’ll be fine kyo-kun, just feel it.” he said as he holds kyosuke’s dick then gently stroke it.

 

“ahh!----ah----ngh!----ah” Kyosuke shivers as he moans, he gasps, while his hole’s sucking kazuma’s fingers.

 

Then Kazuma look at kyosuke’s face as he’s closing his eyes, panting, with his face reddens, little tears runs down from his eyes.

 

“You’re so cute kyo-kun.” he said then he thrust his fingers more faster.

 

Shock, kyosuke shivers, as he moans ““AHH!---agh---No----haah!---Stop!” moans, he trembles.

 

“I can’t take it anymore kyo-kun, I’m so hard now.” He jolts his fingers, then he takes out his hard dick from his pants then he nudges it to kyosuke’s hole.

 

Shock, “HUGH?!---NO---OOWWW!-----IT HURTS!---AAHH!---STOP!---Ngh!----AH!” he shivers due to pain. “AH!--- TAKE IT OUT!----UGH!” he clench his hand against the bed linens, as he sobs.

 

“Ugh--Breathe kyo-kun---ugh---you’re so tight.” Kazuma’s struggling to get inside him as his hole’s getting tight.

 

“NGH!---AGH!----I---CAN’T!----AH!----No!” kyosuke trembles, as he sobs.

 

Kazuma sweats excessively, he still nudging his way in, “J---just, breathe kyo-kun.---Ugh!” kyosuke’s hole is squeezing his dick.

 

 

Kyosuke tries to breathe he slowly inhales some air then exhales it.

 

 

As he continues to do that, his hole relaxes a little bit.

 

“T----there, that’s right, just breathe, and try to relax.” He said as he remained steady for a while and waited for kyosuke to relax a bit. Half part of his dick is in.

 

Kyosuke continues to do breathe taking exercise.

 

Kazuma chuckles, “There, it relaxes a bit.” Then he slowly nudge more part of his dick in.

 

“Aahh!----No---AAHH!” kyosuke shiver, as he sobs.

 

“It’s alright kyo-kun. It’s all in now.” he said, he stay still, to wait for him to relax a little bit more before he move.

 

“Now, continue to breathe kyo-kun.” he instructed him.

 

Kyosuke obeys him as he breathes slowly.

 

As when Kazuma feels it relaxes already, “I’m going to move now kyo-kun.”

He slowly thrust his dick more, as he jolt it a little bit then thrust it again.

 

““Wha---AAHH!---.” Kyosuke shiver as he still feels the pain but not too painful anymore.

 

Kazuma continues to slowly thrusting his dick inside kyosuke’s hole.

 

Kyosuke shudders, “ARGH!----(shudder)---aahh!----hurts---(twitch) aahH!---Don’t---move.” he said as he clenches so hard in the linens.

 

Kazuma reach out his other hand to kyosuke’s dick he strokes it, together as he thrust.

 

Kyosuke pants “aah!---stop---ngh---haa----aah!” he twitch as he moans, as Kazuma strokes his harden dick.

 

His strokes become faster as well as his thrusting.

 

He deepened his thrusting, “Ugh----kyo-kun.” as it becomes faster.

 

Kyosuke twitch. “aah!-----No---ngaah!--------Aahh!------aah!” he moans, he slightly arc his back. Shudder, his dicks getting so hard.

 

He strokes kyosuke’s dick faster and tighter, “Urgh!----kyo-kun, I’m almost----ugh---coming. Let’s come together.”

 

He deepened his thrusting as he hit the hilt.

 

“AAH!----Aah!---the--re(shudder)---AaaH!” kyosuke moans strongly, as he quiver.

 

Kazuma also quiver, “UGH!---.” as they both reach the climax.

 

Squirt, as their cums came out.

 

Kazuma drops his body on kyosuke, they’re both worn out and panting heavily.

 








© 2013 Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy


Author's Note

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
E.E. @ your service.

thank you so much for reading our story guys.

Please feel free to sent us your feedbacks, comment, suggestions, or even violent reactions *hehehe* we're open to all of it.

For those who can't reach us in this website, please approach us in Facebook:
Just search Ermadski Erma. ^_^


Please anticipate the next chapter next weekend.

Special thanks to our sensei whose so kind to extend her help in proofreading.

Ms. Wickedly kind (Emily-chan) our editor.
thank you so much Emily-chan for all the ideas and hard work in helping us editing of work. Sorry for all the bother we'd caused you. ^_^
we really can't thank you enough.

And please also visit :
http://yaoiaddictionsociety.com/wordpress/?page_id=9841
we also post our work ther with the help of Ms. Katie. thank you so much katie-san ^_^ for all your help in promoting our work.

To my beloved R.Z.:
Who is kinda in the bad mood today. >_<
Please forgive me already >_<
Anata ga hontoni aishiteru! >_<

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOAH! Lol this chapter was HOT!!! *__* Like "wickedly kind" said a few present/ past tense errors, but over all a great sex scene between the two. The plot thickens... 1 whole month with Kazuma! Good luck Kyo-Kun ^_^ lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thank you so much Emerald-chan >_< Welcome to writerscafe.org
I'll be looking forward to revie.. read more
FANTASTIC quite good you said you thought you went a but far but this is quite perfect.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

yay >_<
I'm glad you like it >_<
At least your comment had brighten my day.
thank .. read more
Time's The Bond

11 Years Ago

A few here and there mainly just the confusion of "past tense" and "presence words" other than that .. read more
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

11 Years Ago

thank you so much Emily-chan ^_^ I'll try to look for that ^_^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

666 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2013
Last Updated on March 16, 2013


Author

Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy
Ermadski Erma & Rei Zy

Mars, Japan



About
We're just simple person who has a wide imagination that would go beyond anyone's impression about us. We are obsess with mangas especially yaoi mangas and We're interested to become a yaoi manga w.. more..

Writing