Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by GhostGirl

My eyes close as the world around me unfurls. A girl next to me screams, "The teacher's gonna know you're not paying attention!" but I don't care anymore.
No, on second thought, I do care. I'm notorious for being a hardcore student, despite my horrible grades that even hard work isn't helping. But I can't. 
My attention shifts once more to the traumatizing events of this morning, and a pain-evoking sensation fills my stomach all over again. 

It had begun just like any other morning. Going through the usual motions, I worked hard and completed the first half of school. But just before I ran to get my lunch, I saw my crush Monique with her boyfriend. 
Here, I would like to point out that I am pansexual. If you don't know what that means, please search it up for yourself. My sexuality has been worrying me for very long, but there's nothing I can do to help the situation. All I've done is keep it to myself, considering my family would never understand and I had no friends to tell anyways. I had not been crushing on Monique for long, and the simple reason I liked her so much was her distinctive dressing style and confident posture. I had always imagined her to comfort me when I was shy, I definitely owed her one for being the first one to tell me what "self-love" was. 
And now here she was, laughing away with her boyfriend.
She's making me hate myself.
I wished I were just normal.
Sighing, I tried to hold myself together and deliberately erased the part of my memory that obsessed over her every move. 
From now on, I was determined only to love someone who also had the capability of loving me back.
If it were possible, I wanted to feel loved.


© 2022 GhostGirl


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on December 7, 2022
Last Updated on December 7, 2022
Tags: love, romance, lgbtq+, fiction


Author

GhostGirl
GhostGirl

About
Hiii I'm a young girl who loves writing. Please respect my work, and I love it when you leave comments! Have a nice day! :) more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by GhostGirl


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by GhostGirl


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by GhostGirl