Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by GhostGirl

"Laure!" 
She turns around, surprised to find me at work. I rarely come to visit her during working hours, knowing that her position as the boss was important and that she couldn't butcher her career by being seen with a woman. However, this time I was going to be careful.
"I brought you lunch!" I say, holding up the bag I had packed before leaving home, "It's still hot, so try to eat it soon."
"Oh!" Her face lights up. I know that she has a great appetite, and the food was one of her few weaknesses. And, as I thought she would, she accepted and then gently beckoned me to leave.
Always thinking too much, I thought, always worried I was a burden.

"I'm home!" I hear the click of her high heels as she sets them on the floor, and rush to her immediately. I knew she always came home around ten, and I had put on a maid dress in advance to surprise her. 
"Welcome home!" I said in a sugary voice, and underneath Laure's new expression of disdain I thought I saw a bit of pleasure. "Where do you want to eat for dinner?" I prompted.
Laure smiles at me, and, dropping her heavy bag on the counter,  lifts my dress and wraps me in a warm embrace.
"Mmmm..." Her hand slides downwards, and it almost reaches the place between my legs before I separate myself from her.
"Did you eat the lunch I made you?" I ask, looking into her eyes.
"Yes! All of it~"
"Alright."
I hoisted Laure up around the dining table and set her on a wooden chair. "Good girl. Now, if I told you to do anything in the world, what you do just what I said?"
Laure hesitates. I know she's not used to making commitments, but it puts me off a little and I have to thrust my hand down again. Deep, deep into her.
"Mmmph... yes," Laure struggles.
"Okay then. Puke for me."
"Wait... what?"
"Puke!"
She wraps her arms around herself. "Why do you want to see my vomit? Isn't it disgusting?"
"Just do it. I want to know everything about you."
I see her lurch forward, but nothing comes out. Impatient, I reach out my hand into her throat until she starts rocking under me. The puke comes out almost immediately, and it wets her dress and the edges of her mouth.
"Good," I say. I dip my fingers carefully into the liquid, and put my fingers in my mouth, savoring the taste. 
"What are you doing!" Laure looks flustered and angry at the same time.
"I haven't had dinner yet..." I tried in a matter-of-fact voice. But in my head, all I could think about was the privilege I now had. Laure was the boss of a big company, and she was known for her cool and impenetrable demeanor. But now I had seen her cruddy; I had seen her weak; I had seen she was capable of producing disgusting things too.
I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, as if this were my last day with her. Our lips press together hard, and I lick away all the vomit surrounding her mouth.
"I like you so much," I say to Laure, looking into her eyes, "I like how you are so selfish, and cruel, and illogical. I like how you pretend, always, to be so good at everything. I like how you try so hard but get nowhere. I like how you overwork yourself. I will always like you, even if everyone else hates you. Especially if everyone else hates youBut I will always like you the most when you are this filthy..."


© 2023 GhostGirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on March 15, 2023
Last Updated on March 15, 2023
Tags: lgbtq, love, romance, young girl, yandere, puking


Author

GhostGirl
GhostGirl

About
Hiii I'm a young girl who loves writing. Please respect my work, and I love it when you leave comments! Have a nice day! :) more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by GhostGirl


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by GhostGirl


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by GhostGirl