Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by GhostGirl

I wait until Laure steps into the door to make my announcement.
"We're going to have a threesome today."
I watch her face go blank, then twist in what I perceive as agony. She's easy to read, and I know the unfamiliarity of a third person will definitely scare her. But I also want to have this powerful experience with her, and I want to prove to her that I am the only person she can love sexually. So I wait until she finishes her work, and then I lead her into the bedroom blindfolded.
"It's not fun," she says, "if you won't even let me look at the third person."
"It's not fun without excitement either," I say in reply.
The third girl I've invited stands in the corner, her wavy long hair brushing the tips of her shoulders. Her name is Diamond, and I'd met her online on a friend-meeting app. It had turned out that she was also into girls, so I invited her over. She'd had plenty of handsome boyfriends in the past, but never before had she done it with a girl, and I could see a thin sheen of sweat lining her eyebrows.
"Don't worry," I beckoned her forward.
Diamond steps forward, and ties Laure's hands together with the lacy cuffs I had prepared in advance. She takes a long time doing it, so in the mean time I start sliding Laure's pants down.
"Don't", she resists and tries to grab my hand. It's a futile effort because she has her blindfold on. I continue with the stripping, and soon enough all three of us are completely naked except for the lacy leggings I forced Laure to put on. I take the blindfold off Laure, and she inhales deeply with nervous excitement. Her eyes scan over Diamond carefully, not with lust, but more of fear. 
She fears that I could be attracted to Diamond instead of her.
I walk over, and start groping Diamond's breasts with one hand.They are perfect: soft, white and round. Using the other hand I make love to Laure, who tries to suppress her moaning in the face of the new girl.

Come to think of it, it's interesting how people moan. When I first met Laure, I'd always think of her as speaking rhythmically, never changing the tone of her voice or raising her voice. I'd never imagined her to be able to moan so loudly, and the contrast always turns me on beyond the limits of my self-control. 

Anyways, back to what I was talking about. By now, both Laure and Diamond had been turned on to some extent, and they lean over to start kissing. I watch as Diamond slides her tongue into Laure's mouth, a dominant enough action in itself. This worries me, and I try to steer them towards the bed. Laure falls over backward, and I see sticky liquid gushing out of her. I lean over Diamond's body to lick her, and Diamond breaks away her kiss, groping Laure's breasts fiercely.
And all of a sudden, both of us are all over Laure. It's like she is the target, the aim, the only one who matters in the whole room. I'm aware that she must love the attention, but it also a little bewildered by it and unaccustomed to the sudden exposure.
Shlick, shlick. 

We continue all through the night, and when it is time, I help Diamond pack up her things.
"Today was really fun," she told me, "thanks for having me!"
She also tells me about her expedition to find a girlfriend for herself, and I smile at her kindly and wish her luck.
When I return back inside, Laure is already asleep. I undress and place my legs between hers, her head wrapped up in my embrace. She leans onto my chest, half-awake, and murmurs, "I love you..."


© 2023 GhostGirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 3, 2023
Last Updated on May 3, 2023
Tags: lgbtq, love, romance, girls, bisexual, fiction, interesting, play, sex


Author

GhostGirl
GhostGirl

About
Hiii I'm a young girl who loves writing. Please respect my work, and I love it when you leave comments! Have a nice day! :) more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by GhostGirl


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by GhostGirl


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by GhostGirl