Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by GhostGirl

"Are you ready?"
Laure nods at me. 
Excited for the moment, I let down all my defenses and launch myself into her warm embrace.

I'd been dating Laure for two weeks now, and it had mostly been casual things like hugging or going places together. We'd made it official already, but agreed to not let anyone know for the sake of her job. I'd gotten to know her an awful lot more, and despite all the problems that still existed in harmony with my life, somewhere deep inside I felt better.
And not as cold.

This night, I was staying over at Laure's, and we wanted to do something exciting. It would be between just the two of us, and no one would ever need to know.
"This your first time?" Laure looks me straight in the eyes.
I know it's not polite, but I always have trouble maintaining eye contact with others. Even thought I should get used to the idea by now, but being so close to Laure still sends my heart flying across the universe. I take a deep breathe and lean close--
Then her lips are on mine.
It's the first time we've kissed since the hurried night at the live house. It was very different, for a matter of fact-- there weren't crowds nearby, or strangers shouting oblivious words drowned out in the night. Not that I would care anyways-- kissing Laure was a million times better than anything else.
Her lips were warm and soft, and I was at loss at how I should act when I feel her full lips opening a little. Before I know it, her tongue is in my mouth, gently but firmly probing forward.
The more confident I seem to be, the less I usually am.
I remember her words from a week ago suddenly, and wonder if she actually feels as adventurous as she is acting now. 
I slide my tongue into her mouth as well, and as the sides of our tongues meet, she suddenly grows a little exasperated, and pull her mouth away from mine. A bead of saliva still joins us, and I lick along it until I get to her lips.
"Mmmm," she moans, and the sound of it turns me on. I grab her hand from where it is, limp on her lap, and cradle her body in mine. I feel her push my hand away then, and she combs my hair with it, gently. Her hand then makes its way down as we kiss, the moment freezing into eternity.
Laure slips off my skirt and underwear carefully. I can't help but blush, and she stops kissing me. 
Leaning forward, she begins licking me. 
"Ahhhh," I can't resist a moan, and soon my shirt is stripped off too.
"Satisfied yet?" Laure seems to be waiting for this moment.
"Mmmm... I ... I want more..." At times so desperate like these, all I can do is timidly voice my real opinions.
Yet Laure doesn't judge me at all, and instead takes my shirt off. She acts so calm, and yet-- I couldn't help squealing out loud. She then slips her hand under my brassiere, and as her fingers slowly grope around my breasts I can't take it anymore.
"Ahhh," I moan, "help--"
Laure then turns me around and kisses me. That's enough to make me wet again.
All of a sudden though, she stops taking the lead and looks afraid.
"I'm sorry," she says, "I went too far."
All of a sudden her weakness seemed so endearing, and I almost laughed at my stupidity at having not realized what this was all about.
"Of course," I whispered in her ear, and starting stripping Laure of her clothes. I heard her whimper in pain, too proud to moan at loud, and marveled at her precious body.
I wonder who else got to see her that way?
Must be me, and me only.
I pulled her in close to me, and fondled her n*****s violently. 
"Ahhh," she finally moans, and the sound is like music to my ears.
"I love you," I whisper, "I love you, I love you, I love you..."
She is wet by now, and I don't care much anymore. Closing the gap between my index and middle finger, I plunge both inside her. 
For a moment she is silent, and then I hear faint whimpering. 
I turn her around to face me, and her lips are so pink, so pretty that I can't resist. 
I kiss her.
Our tongues meet again, exchanging saliva and promises to be together forever. I take my fingers out, and instead bite into her beautiful lips.
"Mmmm..." she whispers, "stop..."
I pull back, fresh blood on both of our lips.
"This hurts..." she says quietly, and looks up at me almost with a pleading expression.
"Oh, the queen has finally been taken down?"
I lick away the blood from her face, savoring it carefully...

I want to make her suffer so, so much more. 


© 2023 GhostGirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on January 17, 2023
Last Updated on January 19, 2023
Tags: lgbtq, love, romance, girls, fiction, sex, yandere


Author

GhostGirl
GhostGirl

About
Hiii I'm a young girl who loves writing. Please respect my work, and I love it when you leave comments! Have a nice day! :) more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by GhostGirl


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by GhostGirl


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by GhostGirl