Space Boy boBBy

Space Boy boBBy

A Chapter by Gray Witch
"

We interrupt this program for a SPECIAL BULLETIN...

"

SPACE.... the Final Frontier....

 

 

We interrupt this program for a SPECIAL BULLETIN...

 

            boB, our dear friend and Wicken wanna-be, is on vacation and  has been spotted from the Space Station floating in orbit around the earth. Seems he is hanging onto some space debris that bears a remarkable resemblance to a golph cart....pulled by the Cow that jumped over the Moon...

 

            boB watchers all over the world are excited and some even swear he has actually made that Hole in One.....

 

            Experts are skeptical and are blaming these phenomena on boB  gearing up for the Wicken celebration of Imbolc  February1 and 2nd. It marks the central point of the dark half of the year and the re-union of the Goddess and God of Fertility.

 

            This holiday is especially sacred to the Celtic Fire Goddess, Brigit, patron of smithcraft, healing, midwifery and poetry and on whom boB has a serious crush...

 

Members of the Canadian Official Witches’ coven could not be reached for comment.

 

            Although he is waving madly no one can quite make out what he is saying.....and close up satellite pictures see four other mysterious figures also hanging on....Looks like it may be an Evad or two from WC and a couple of other poetry buffs from the NBW……

 

Stay Tuned for further BULLETINS....





© 2013 Gray Witch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013
Tags: boB, fantasy, imagination


Author

Gray Witch
Gray Witch

...Meanwhile back in Canada...near Niagara Falls, Ontario.............. (<-------------¯_(ツ)_/¯ wavin'), Canada



About
Ms Daniels, (AKA - GrayWitch) is an Environmental and Social Activist, Communications Consultant to local and provincial governments, and former Nurse. She has studied Sociology, Criminology and Devia.. more..

Writing