(boB) Wait Till You Return

(boB) Wait Till You Return

A Chapter by Gray Witch
"

Well I suppose we could have done it this way but . . .

"

WAIT TILL YOUR RETURN....

 

 

Hi there boB, (smile).....

 

They told us that THIS could NOT happen.... We have Fire insurance though so don’t you get your knickers in a knot, twist or any other immodest situation �" boB!




You see the Mud Wrestling Tournament we scheduled in your internet back room caused the sewer to back up and over-flow into your new Hot Tub (sigh).....and I DO mean back-up  ... almost three feet  of wet debris .... Took two days to empty and dry out and the liquor cabinet? Well,  let's just say it proved to be a novel way to kill the smell...

 

Anyway, we decided to try lighting a bond fire. Theory was the fire would burn off the fumes and also help it to dry faster.

 

The Firemen were very nice and sympathetic. 

 

Anyway . . .knowing how much you prize your Janitor title we decided, against better judgment, to leave the room for you to uhhhh.... tidy....when you return.

. .

Oh geesh, now they tell us…Taken from “hoT tubs foR dummies” --

 

“Squeeze the bulb on the turkey baster to release all air, then aim the tip toward any debris on the bottom of the hot tub. Release the bulb and the particles will flow into it. Flip it quickly so that the tip is facing up and bring it up out of the water. Aim it into the grass (or a bucket) and press the bulb to release the dirt particles and water. Repeat to remove all the visible particles.”

 

I guess we could have done it that way … Anyway, here’s hoping you are enjoyin' yerself bobBy-boy ... Can't wait to see the home movies!

 

Your friend and  CDN Witch . . . Me



© 2013 Gray Witch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013
Tags: boB, fantasy, imagination


Author

Gray Witch
Gray Witch

...Meanwhile back in Canada...near Niagara Falls, Ontario.............. (<-------------¯_(ツ)_/¯ wavin'), Canada



About
Ms Daniels, (AKA - GrayWitch) is an Environmental and Social Activist, Communications Consultant to local and provincial governments, and former Nurse. She has studied Sociology, Criminology and Devia.. more..

Writing