boB - Flea Circus Fiasco

boB - Flea Circus Fiasco

A Chapter by Gray Witch
"

... and he's b-a-a-a-a-ck...

"

Everything was going along nicely until our friend boB decided to FREE the "wild" animals. How he got all their little tiny leashes off without anyone seeing him is beyond me.

 

boBs!!! You can’t live with them or without them…They will find you wherever you choose to hide…believe me, I have tried…

 

Anyway, the exterminator Henri said it is a good thing the fleas were confined to boB’s corner of the room and blocked from the rest of the forum. All that sex in such a tiny space and short period led to the burlap floor covering disintegrating and causing a dust cloud that could be seen from here to Dallas…Sort of reminds one of “Sex in a Pan”… the very popular layered dessert, made with chocolate and vanilla puddings, whipped topping, pecans, cream cheese and shaved chocolate….ummm… sort of…

 



But I digress … on the plus side, Henri is ALMOST sure...he got them all (g)...the fleas �" remember?

 

The BOMb he used is kinda toxic though....

 

So if ya see any of us normal folk wearing gas masks you will understand why...

 

. . . and btw…. We have, as a precaution... placed a sign on the door saying:

 

Breathe at Your Own Risk

 

 

Have a Nice day : -))



© 2013 Gray Witch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Don't quite 'get' my humour? That's okay... I'm Canadian eh?

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Added on May 28, 2013
Last Updated on May 28, 2013


Author

Gray Witch
Gray Witch

...Meanwhile back in Canada...near Niagara Falls, Ontario.............. (<-------------¯_(ツ)_/¯ wavin'), Canada



About
Ms Daniels, (AKA - GrayWitch) is an Environmental and Social Activist, Communications Consultant to local and provincial governments, and former Nurse. She has studied Sociology, Criminology and Devia.. more..

Writing