SNOW-boB and the Princess-in-white, or rather, How not to do it in the Snow

SNOW-boB and the Princess-in-white, or rather, How not to do it in the Snow

A Chapter by Gray Witch
"

The perils of wearing white. . .

"

SNOW-boB and the Princess-in-white,

or rather, How not to do it in the Snow

 

I suppose we have to give our dear boB the benefit of the doubt…. It was an innocent mistake after all -- Bubo scandiacus does kinda sound like another boB-il-icious scandal, right?

 

Regardless, I certainly am glad that the Forest Ranger believed you when you told him you had mistaken the elusive white snowy owl for your new feathered bird kyla because if he didn’t, this story would be very, VERY short indeed.

 

 

 

Now none of this would have happened had boB not decided to Play Hide and Go Seek with the illustrious, pale as a ghost kyla, of the lovely white hair, skin and clothes.

 

It all proved too elusive a target for our dear near-sighted boB and when on the Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tour, he jumped off onto the poor little snowy owl who luckily escaped into the trees and saved herself, while our flailing boB slid down the hill of snow and became the attraction of the day: “boBBy the Snowman!”

 

Now all would have been happily-ever-after had he not ended up in the Long-tooth Safari Park where the staff had set up a couple of other snowmen out of a morbid curiousity about what it would look like to be eaten by a tiger. To this end, they installed some hidden video cameras inside the pair of snowmen situated near some of their ummmm… pet tigers. 




Snowmen and tigers being natural enemies, the big cats promptly disemboweled the snowmen - hey, we said they were enemies, not that it was a fair fight. Then they made a valiant effort to feast on their remains, offering a never-before-seen look at what it’s like to be devoured by a tiger. Well, never before seen by anyone who walked or rather R A N  away………………boB

 

And the moral of our story is . . . ”If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.”


Yours in white . . . Gray Witch †



© 2013 Gray Witch


Author's Note

Gray Witch
All in fun...boB our imaginary friend who dwells inside the Internet's virtual reality....Aww to be real.... (g)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Disemboweled boBBy the Snowman. Now that gave me a brain freeze. I hate it when that happens. If he wasn't such a sex fiend he wouldnm't have all these problems in his virtual reality life. I believe only eagles have sex in flight anyway so it was a waste of valuable time. I'm not certain pixel sex is even legal.

OMG it's exhausting to keep up with boB and his



Posted 11 Years Ago


I enjoyed this write Gray. The pics were special too. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 15, 2013
Tags: boB, fantasy, imagination


Author

Gray Witch
Gray Witch

...Meanwhile back in Canada...near Niagara Falls, Ontario.............. (<-------------¯_(ツ)_/¯ wavin'), Canada



About
Ms Daniels, (AKA - GrayWitch) is an Environmental and Social Activist, Communications Consultant to local and provincial governments, and former Nurse. She has studied Sociology, Criminology and Devia.. more..

Writing